Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? (62227 Views)

10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / How To Carry Out HIV/AIDS Test Yourself Without Going To The Hospital Or Lab / Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by EduRegard: 8:29am On May 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
my dear most things i see here dont allow me reserve it again.
oya change ur monicker to iDontReserveMyComment
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by HopeAtHand: 8:31am On May 05, 2016
Adeniyi077:

If your claim was true, tell me why you decided to descend so low...

I didnt descend low. A logical induction of your comment below made me arrive at my conclusion. This is social network, if something is very private to you, you keep it off from sites as this.

Your comment : "However, you might actually need to calm down and tell yourself that you are meant for greater things. You have not fulfilled your purpose, and nothing is going to stop you from becoming all you were destined to become.

If GOD could give me happiness after my own test, He will do the same and more to you."
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
these are personal health issues, why bring it to the public domain?
....he is looking for "likes" and "shares"
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by princetom1(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2016
cocktopuss:

Lets hope she got the disease after she was with him.

I still dont know why guys have sex without protection though, cant trust anyone but yourself. haba.

Incase u care to know, i was at a party and Got drunk. Cant remembered wat happened after that till in some morning. Alcohol bastard. Till today i don't take alcohol whenever i go out with friends except family is around, am not a good drinker.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by butanep(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2016
Smartsyn:
Even if you're positive op, don't worry, it no big deal, everybody must not be negative..

Beside, don't people always pray to have positive outcomes in life..

Hahaha

You be clown angry
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by sweetilicious(f): 8:38am On May 05, 2016
Go for the test. I pray you turn out negative. Hiv is real. If you get to know your status, it will help you stay away from promiscuity. I wish you good luck
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by potbelly(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2016
Op, go for typhoid test for a start
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by okoi001(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
these are personal health issues, why bring it to the public domain?

i tire for the fool ooo. You dont need our help on this matter. You no get sense.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by butanep(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2016
cocktopuss:

Lets hope she got the disease after she was with him.

I still dont know why guys have sex without protection though, cant trust anyone but yourself. haba.

Sometime the condom will just foolishly burst.

I remember how the condom I used on a babe burst. The thing pain me die. I still went for second round and the condom burst again. I quickly jump from my bed. She was so tight so the contraction was much which lead to the bursting of the condom.

She was afraid of getting pregnant and I was afraid of getting STDS. She told me not to be afraid after taking postenor II.

Thank God I tested negative thereafter. Since then I started buying good condoms not regular gold circle.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by ClitRaider: 8:50am On May 05, 2016
Onishekushe.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:01am On May 05, 2016
If u're HIV positive, u're HIV positive. If u're negative, u're negative. Being scared, not doing d test, doing d test, won't change anything. My advice: man up, do d test, be prepared for d worst. Being HIV positive isn't d end of d world...
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:01am On May 05, 2016
EduRegard:
oya change ur monicker to iDontReserveMyComment
no i would change it to EduRegard.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:04am On May 05, 2016
butanep:

I remember how the condom I used on a babe burst. The thing pain me die. I still went for second round and the condom burst again. I quickly jump from my bed. She was so tight so the contraction was much which lead to the bursting of the condom.

She was afraid of getting pregnant and I was afraid of getting STDS. She told me not to be afraid after taking postenor II.

Thank God I tested negative thereafter. Since then I started buying good condoms not regular gold circle.

my dear are you married? If not you might consider stopping pre marital sex for your own good.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by saintkeppy(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
My friend is positive tho, initially I would cry cos I felt she'll soon leave me but I was wrong. She is a strong and happy lady. I really want to know more about that. Where are the doctors in the house?
. 1st of all ur friend has a "never say die" & +ve spirit, i guess too, she ain't jokin' wit her RTV drugz & what she eats, dont know her faith but divine healin' also work too. Early detection & routine medication can always help cut down the virus in the immune/body system which result to healthy livin'. But have heard testiomonies of +ve patients turn to -ve via years of RTV medics.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 9:04am On May 05, 2016
When you were jumping around having unprotected sex, you didn't think about your health?

I cannot pity people like you.

Do the test asap, even though the result is pretty obvious. smiley
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 05, 2016
saintkeppy:
. 1st of all ur friend has a "never say die" & +ve spirit, i guess too, she ain't jokin' wit her RTV drugz & what she eats, dont her faith but divine healin' also work. Early detection & routine medication can always help cut down the virus in the immune/body system which result to healthy livin'. But have heard testiomonies of +ve patients turn to -ve via years of RTV medics.

I'm praying for divine healing for her too, earlier I don't like eating the food she prepared due to fear. But I'm all good now, I dey eat lick plate now.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by ogawisdom(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2016
Ginaz:
Don't be scared, you can calm down your fears by refusing to think it will be positive. those symptoms might be signs of other things o.p. You are just killing yourself for nothing. Go and do the test to rest your mind and mental health. Your thoughts that you have H.i.v may be the reason for your persistent sickness. The mind is very powerful, it can make nonexistent situation seem like a reality in your head.

U r correct his mind has accepted he is HIV positive d moment they declared her ex died of d disease. Am sure he had several raw sex with her but only a test can confirm him negative. Op I pray u shld b negative so u can fulfill ur promises to God
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by EmmahO(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2016
wen u were buharing from one B to the other u no know abi.. Anyways I pray it should be negative tho!.... child of the world
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by ezebunafo(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2016
WarRLaY:
this remind me of a friend that said he rather die then do HIV test - knowing you're positive alone will kill someone.. but bro.. just go do the test and decide in your mind that what ever happens you are going to take responsibility .. I believe the main thing in life is life itself ... so there is still hope bro.. I pray you come out negative and come here to give testimony with the suspense wey go first attack you for clinic.
if we no hear anything from him again today na hin be say.........,if na u,will u say it publicly?
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by cocktopuss: 9:17am On May 05, 2016
butanep:

Yeah gold circle is as good as wearing a nylon bag as far as im concerned.... There was a time i was so scared the cd was leaking i went to the toilet and poured water in it to be sure.... cant just trust these girls, only the Woman one marries would be free from all these scrutiny abeg....
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by gbens2000(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2016
I had same issues last year feeling sick every time,and in my case I was banging two gals that time and I used skin for one and she is the one I even least trust among the two I went for the test and discovered it was just a persistent typhoid fever after the I broke up with one and forced the second to take the test but it was the scariest period of my life.until I was tested negative just do it men.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by histemple: 9:23am On May 05, 2016
princetom1:

Have always been extra careful and no fling at all. That's y i never did she test.

The possibility of contracting the HIV/AIDS through sexual intercourse is 100% for females and less than 4% for males.
In fact, it happens to the male only when there is friction during intercourse to the extent that the pen☆s is injured.
It is higher for the ladies because they are receptors.

That virus is mostly and easily contracted via blood and that is why even a virgin can be tested positive.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 05, 2016
butanep:

Haha. Mr. Gold Circle!
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 05, 2016
It good to go,and knw ur status,I did mine December last year,I was tested negative,I was scared though,becos I was dating a Lecturer that flirt.Just Pray God help me to leav him dis year.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Even if u had ur HIV test in 1990, i was stil a graduate. grin
1990? Hahaha.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

1990? Hahaha.
HopeAtHand:

1990? Hahaha.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Adeniyi077(m): 9:33am On May 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I didnt descend low. A logical induction of your comment below made me arrive at my conclusion. This is social network, if something is very private to you, you keep it off from sites as this.

Your comment : "However, you might actually need to calm down and tell yourself that you are meant for greater things. You have not fulfilled your purpose, and nothing is going to stop you from becoming all you were destined to become.

If GOD could give me happiness after my own test, He will do the same and more to you."

What's bad in that? The truth is people like you can't enjoy blog commenting untill you go banana at someone.

Well, thanks for your prompt feedbacks and manner. Have a wonderful day, man.

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by saintkeppy(m): 9:33am On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm praying for divine healing for her too, earlier I don't like eating the food she prepared due to fear. But I'm all good now, I dey eat lick plate now.
. Lol @ fear of not eatin' her food she prepares. As we all know Virus dont survive easily outside blood stream&other body fluid. To be sure&safe any sharp object u intend usin' if not brand new, on ur body must be sterilize (heat). Thank God 4 ur understandin' now. Just keep on supportin' her psychologically, she needs ur care. I pray 4her divine healin' too.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Skain(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2016
Op ur ex positive? u need to fear scared afraid gan ni o... lets hear when u hv the result.
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 05, 2016
Hahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Re: How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

1990? Hahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.