Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah (15508 Views)

Grazing Law: Emir Sanusi, Miyetti Allah Boss Thumb Up Fayose / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi / IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by kcnwaigbo: 7:43am On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I saw that thread. Very shameful. They defended Bokoharam during GEJ and now defending Fulani herdsmen under the dullard.

egift is also one of them.I wonder where he is now.That guy was always very overjoyed whenever they was any news of book haram attacks during GEJ's regime

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by SeverusSnape(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

egift is also one of them.I wonder where he is now.That guy was always very overjoyed whenever they was any news of book haram attacks during GEJ's regime
He's shameful to come and defend his messiah, It's very hard defending that idiotic dullard. The only they do is blame GEJ, Ask PassingShot grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by KinkyAngela(f): 7:48am On May 05, 2016
Lol. They have never denied the kiilings
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by omenka(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2016
CyberWolf:
Fizznation is Fulani while Omenka is from Kwara although he has been claiming Igede from Benue but he was busted here recently by Bishop.
Two days plus and he's still crying. cheesy

Dude, didn't I ask you to kick the chair back then, what the hell are you waiting for??

Damn I feel so much pity for you. Too bad Omenka is here to stay and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by omenka(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2016
...Wow... Another "Omenka, Omenka, Omenka" thread. Now these kids got me feeling like an Idol with very faithful worshippers. cheesy

Omenka says not ALL cattle herders are Fulanis just the same way ALL drug dealers are NOT Igbos and that is the FACT only prehistoric fossils can't accept.

Yall can cry to death for all Omenka cares, but that won't make the slightest dent on the facts or his beliefs.

Bye.

And oh, lest I forget, Omenka is also a Muslim from Kwara. Gotta admit this so someone here doesn't die on account of me. cheesy

Enjoy your Wailing. Toodles kiddos. grin

Ooops, one very last thing. As from 1pm, I shall be attending a very important meeting and might not have the chance to attend to some of your requests for autograph. But not to worry, I will much later in the day when I can. Don't miss me too much. wink

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2016
omenka:
...Wow... Another "Omenka, Omenka, Omenka" thread. Now these kids got me feeling like an Idol with very faithful worshippers. cheesy

Omenka says not ALL cattle herders are Fulanis just the same way ALL drug dealers are NOT Igbos and that is the FACT only prehistoric fossils can't accept.

Yall can cry to death for all Omenka cares, but that won't make the slightest dent on the facts or his beliefs.

Bye.

And oh, lest I forget, Omenka is also a Muslim from Kwara. Gotta admit this so someone here doesn't die on account of me. cheesy

screw you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by MasterofNL: 8:34am On May 05, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by Babacele: 9:07am On May 05, 2016
omenka:

Bye.

Ooops, one very last thing. As from 1pm, I shall be attending a very important and might not have the chance to attend to some of your requests for autograph. But not to worry, I will much later in the day when I can. Don't miss me too much. wink
kikikiki....omenkus wailers' husband!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:55am On May 05, 2016
TRUTH now emanating

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by Dollipsejay(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2016
what kind of thrash is this.. kill in self defense.. these people are dullards SMH
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by Dragonking: 12:00pm On May 05, 2016
What about when they kidnapped falae in ondo state? was that also for self defense? Nonsense angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by sapientia(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2016
They kill women and children in self defence?

God... we have sinned... forgive us and wake us from this nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by inosend: 12:07pm On May 05, 2016
The communities should strike back in DEFIANCE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by abbey621(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2016
Out of many nonsense comes some sense! The senator could be faulted for not fully understanding the plight of the people in the Southern region but he does give many a perspective to why these people might be killing. Fulanis are largely uneducated, most are nomadic in nature and I agree they might fight back if threatened but not with AK47, not with fire bombs. I still maintain these people are not ordinary herdsmen but Boko Haram in disguise! I agree with many people here, it's high time the citizens arm themselves and defend their land. Let's forget about the foolish government and security forces, let's bring back the vigilante groups and arm them, this is the only solution to stopping Boko Haram from creeping further into the South!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by elderken(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2016
Someone must be stupid!! Wht nonsense CT of self defence? Self defence abi terrorism

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 05, 2016
Animal talk for animal kingdom

long live
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by Orikinla(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

See lie. "millions of cows"... Apart from killing, these people are prolific liars!
. They can lie like demons.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 05, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by Awoofawo(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2016
ckmayoca:
Who is actually self defending? The own the farmland with his investments on it or the man who came to destroy it? Who is self defending oh eyin eyan mi.

Some folks miss that part....... "Self Defence"................ in other word folks in south can also engage in self help " Self Defence "

Abeg whenever, wherever, any day, any time you sight Bubu brothers, Defence yourself.

The fact the Nigerian Army can entertain the rubbish yarns tells a lot about theirs ethnic alignment bigotry!

Gosh! Nigeria is indeed a zoo- Ipob!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by delishpot: 12:18pm On May 05, 2016
So they destroy and wipe out entire villages in self defence?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by holyokoto(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2016
So their own definition of self Defence is to enter peoples villages killing Women and Children?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by amicable09(f): 12:20pm On May 05, 2016
Babacele:
kikikiki....omenkus wailers' husband!
Lol.
Babacele, ever since you introduced me to Omenka, even though it was a subtle way by sharing his posts and wails... lol, I've grown to love him *smiles.

But sometimes he wails very loudly sha ... lol, I wish he weren't 'Kwarain' lol, I would have taken him to my village.
#My wish though.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by chidozieikeji2: 12:22pm On May 05, 2016
Adesiji77:
http://www.punchng.com/herdsmen-kill-self-defence-says-miyetti-allah/

nonsense write up from pit hell u are asking us where They will keep their Cattle I Think its better they keep it at sambisa,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by phanshark(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2016
Story 4 d god's. Boko boys kill your headsmen & you dint attack them,you went & attack innocent people in there sleep, now you hear that the government has given order to atack the killer headsmen,you are now asking 4 fairness. Wen your men are killing people,you dint condemned them,now you want fairness. Fairness is 4 you going back 2 were you come from,that's fairness for me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by Afritop(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT THE THE MIYETTI CATTLE BREEDERS ASSOCIATION MADE A POINT ON THE STATUS AND SITUATION OF THEIR OCCUPATION. HAD IT BEEN THEY VE MENTIONED THIS PRESS THEIR DEMANDS WHEN OBASANJO WAS PRESIDENT, IT MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2016
The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigerian has said Fulani herdsmen, who have allegedly been involved in serial killings in various communities in the country, kill their hosts in self-defence.

The leader of a delegation of MACBAN to the Defence Headquarters, Senator Dagiri Alkali, said the Fulani moved into new territories in the country because they had been forced out of their territories in the North.

He claimed that the Boko Haram insurgents attacked the Fulani in the North-East and other parts of the country and stole millions of cows from the breeders.

He added that the Fulani were also victims of the activities of cattle rustlers in Katsina, Zamfara, Kebbi, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Plateau, Benue and parts of Kogi states with millions of cows taken away from them.

He wondered why people had not taken a look at the factors that had driven the Fulani to different parts of the country, asking where Nigerians expected the herdsmen to keep the over 20 million cows in the country.

He added, “When the reserves and forest were gazetted and reserved for cattle breeders, this incident was not there; but the increase in population has now wiped out the entire grazing reserves in this country; 400 and something of them all wiped out. And you have a population of about 20 million cows. Where do you keep them? And every one of us likes to eat meat.

“This is a venture that over 20 million people are engaged in. And nobody cares to know what the causes of this problem are. Presently, you know the case of Boko Haram. They attacked and decapitated the population of Fulani in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe and some parts of Taraba.

“The cattle rustlers have displaced the Fulani in Katsina, Zamfara, Kebbi, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Plateau and Benue and in some parts of Kogi. Millions of cattle have been taken from these herdsmen. So when somebody says a Fulani man killed somebody, I wonder why? How? It’s only a poor man that fights.

“But you, as the military people, you know self-defence is an art. In the military, if you are attacked you have to defend yourself. You have been squeezed; you have to find a way to survive.”

He said when the Fulani were killed in the bush, nobody carried it in the media, admitting that it was not enough for anybody to kill innocent persons.

Shebi it's not the Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by 9jatatafo(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2016
What a shameful defence that man put up. If the herdsmen were out for self defence as he said, why can't the herdsmen kill Boko haram and the rustlers that steal their cows and it is the southern people you people are killing? It means their government officials purposely armed them with ak47. These northerners are just brainless and wicked souls. In the south the herdsmen should be killed too as self defence.
They even rape women, kill women and children that brainless man is calling it a self defence.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by obibanks: 12:42pm On May 05, 2016
They didn't use self defense to kill off the Boko Haram terrorists that drove them away. It's the innocent people that you came to dwell with that you can kill, right? The kind of excuses these people come up with, you will be wondering whether they think everyone is as dumb as them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah by marykaydee: 12:44pm On May 05, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
They allowed the man to leave that premises after admitting to the killings all because he is Buhari's kinsman.
Some fools will still be doubting the killings are from Fulani herdsmen.

He has been spewing trash and walking freely since gej......no be today... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu And Wife Betty Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary / Here Is Why The Senate Is Never Peaceful According To Donald Duke / Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.