Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform (29778 Views)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Breaking: Niger Delta Militants Blow Up Chevron Valve Platform In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Stalwert: 12:43pm On May 05, 2016
comos:

since you know the reason, why not type it out for all nairaland to see.

I prefer you taking this opportunity to develop your analytical skills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Sweetguy25: 12:44pm On May 05, 2016
grin Buhari didn't see it coming. LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by alienvirus: 12:44pm On May 05, 2016
And these Niger deltans have good electricity. Theirs is better than most part of Nigeria. Let the oil companies cut off their electricity and government should ensure the maximum compliance.

They will continue this heinous crime when they see light in their area and hear other parts of the country don't. By the time we all don't have electricityand fuel, they will come back to their senses.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by hakanai(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2016
blackmatter007:
The 5% have spoken, since buhari choose not to carry every one along, then the oil resources from the area of the 5% percent will cease to flow.

Does 5% now equate to vandals and criminals?

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by onexile: 12:47pm On May 05, 2016
comos:

Whenever Gas/Oil pipeline is been vandalized, I expect the people in Niger Delta to feel the pains more than you in Lagos,

I am confused when all the complains, agony and cries keep pouring in from Lagos.
my brother the thing dey surprise me ooo.

This Lagos-Ibadan One nijirians really needs this Oil pass the owners gringrin

12 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by comos: 12:53pm On May 05, 2016
Stalwert:

I prefer you taking this opportunity to develop your analytical skills

Please Let us know why Lagos cry more than Niger Delta whenever Oil/Gas pipeline is been blown up

10 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 05, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

if the citizens suffer, government suffers.

Mayb you need to reevaluate the meaning of suffering.
I'd rather take a government suffering to a civillian suffering.

You think pressure does anything to a nigerian politicians? [insert obama's laughing face here] you are the myopic one or an underage fellow.
Haven't citizens been suffering since the beginning of time, what has pressure ever done for them, do you think you're in a first world country?
How old are you that you don't already understand the dynamics of nigeria?

You're an even bigger idi.ot for thinking pressure from civillians someone translate suffering/headache for the government.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by jogojogo: 1:00pm On May 05, 2016
How does this affects Buhari? Nigeria as a Nation would be affected, yes! But not Buhari and his cohorts.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by idupaul: 1:30pm On May 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari & APC are creating 2 many enemies for themselves, there are some issues which doesn't need brutal force but diplomacy but, Buhari thinks that everything is about Khaki & gun usage.

NIGERIANS EXPECT MORE DARKNESS

That's I'd the problem I have with Buhari he doesn't know when to fight and when to be diplomatic. .a poor govt like his can't afford to be fighting on many fronts

7 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loopman: 1:37pm On May 05, 2016
blackmatter007:
The 5% have spoken, since buhari choose not to carry every one along, then the oil resources from the area of the 5% percent will cease to flow.

Meaning all those in the 5% gaffe of Mr President are criminals and vandals and the only way (because they are not intelligent) is to engage in the destruction of national assets?.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by blackmatter007: 1:48pm On May 05, 2016
loopman:

Meaning all those in the 5% gaffe of Mr President are criminals and vandals and the only way (because they are not intelligent) is to engage in the destruction of national assets?.

Whivh ever way you choose to see it, after all, the land the oil is drilled from is not your father's land, before the war we were operating a 50% derivation system not until greed made gowon reduce it to 1%

10 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loopman: 1:51pm On May 05, 2016
blackmatter007:

[s]Whivh ever way you choose to see it, after all, the land the oil is drilled from is not your father's land, before the war we were operating a 50% derivation system not until greed made gowon reduce it to 1%[/s]
Rubbish. You keep reinforcing the notion that vandals, criminals and bandits have more influence than intelligent folks from where you come from.

7 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by MasterofNL: 1:53pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by blackmatter007: 2:00pm On May 05, 2016
loopman:

[s]Rubbish. You keep reinforcing the notion that vandals, criminals and bandits have more influence from where you come from[/s].

Stop being stupid, why are they agitating? The loan from china used to finance capital projects in the north and southwest will be paid from what? Is it not the oil money from the SS and SE? What federal presence is in the old eastern region? What new capital projects have been earmarked for the region? And you expect them not to destroy that which will finance these loans repayments.
I laugh at your plain stupidity, for your information the SS and SE are no longer interested in nigeria so quit crying about the bombed oil installations in our region, no be your papa get am neither is it your region.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Koleman(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2016
Them better repair am sharply. .. with d recent improvements in electricity supply in mkd I cnt imagine experiencing wat happened last month. You claim to fight govt but rather Na d common man go hear am whether u be wailer abi zombie.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loopman: 2:04pm On May 05, 2016
blackmatter007:

[s]Stop being stupid, why are they agitating? The loan from china used to finance capital projects in the north and southwest will be paid from what? Is it not the oil money from the SS and SE? What federal presence is in the old eastern region? What new capital prohecta have been earmarked for the region? And you expect them not to destroy that which will finace these loans repayments.
I laugh at your plain stupidity, for your information the SS and SE are no longer interested in nigeria so quit crying about the bombed oil installations in our region, no be your papa get am neither is it your region[/s].

There are so many unreasonable and unthinking folks these days on NL. You write like an illiterate too, that explain a whole lot about how you can rationalize and justify the activities of criminals, you have the same thought pattern obviously.

13 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by blackmatter007: 2:09pm On May 05, 2016
loopman:

[s]There are so many unreasonable and unthinking folks these days on NL. You write like an illiterate too, that explain a whole lot about how you can rationalize and justify the activities of criminals, you have the same thought pattern obviously.[/s]

Your business, yes i am in support, this contraption must cease to exist!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loopman: 2:17pm On May 05, 2016
blackmatter007:

Your business, yes i am in support, this contraption must cease to exist!!!

IPOB, you will dream that till your mates leave you far behind in life.

9 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by VulgarVulvas: 2:17pm On May 05, 2016
All attacks on oil installations so far occur in Delta state.

This is proof that those behind the attacks ate working for the govt and are under Ayari (Tinubu's new puppet ).

Their plan is simply to discredit Tompolo and label him a criminal terrorist from where they can wage war on the Niger delta people.

For tinubu, it is business as he is behind the group which will later be given amnesty and all oil securing contracts that hitherto where handled by Tompolo will be rewarded to Tinubu through Ayari.

This is the canker worms latest trick and when it begins to backfire on itsekiris in Delta they should not blame anybody but themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by cuteboy2: 2:18pm On May 05, 2016
loveuGOD:
Thank GOD lagos is now oil production state.

Better wake up to reality and get your facts right.

100% of the oil from Aje field opened up this week (about 40,000 barrels/day when they attain peak production) by Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum belongs to Yinka Folawiyo because the field was given to him as marginal field.

Same way it was given to:
+ Tunde Afolabi of Amni Petroleum,
+ Alhaji Indimi of Oriental Oil,
+ MKO Abiola of Summit Oil,
+ Mike Adenuga of Conoil,
+ Wale Tinubu of Oando Energy Resources,
amongst others.

The Aje field is not a Joint Venture field like those held by Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Total or AGIP.

Not s single drop of the oil belongs to Lagos State or Fed Govt. Yinka Folawiyo will pay taxes, which in most cases they manipulate and underpay anyway.

You need to look for something else to give you comfort, bro

11 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by hardcorevin(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Niger-delta avengers!!! Abeg make una allow Fashole to give us small light.Bikonu

as in eeeeeeee,fro 3 months now,we never see light!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by georjay(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2016
cuteboy2:

Better wake up to reality and get your facts right.

100% of the oil from Aje field opened up this week (about 40,000 barrels/day when they attain peak production) by Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum belongs to Yinka Folawiyo because the field was given to him as marginal field.

Same way it was given to:
+ Tunde Afolabi of Amni Petroleum,
+ Alhaji Indimi of Oriental Oil,
+ MKO Abiola of Summit Oil,
+ Mike Adenuga of Conoil,
+ Wale Tinubu of Oando Energy Resources,
amongst others.

The Aje field is not a Joint Venture field like those held by Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Total or AGIP.

Not s single drop of the oil belongs to Lagos State or Fed Govt. Yinka Folawiyo will pay taxes, which in most cases they manipulate and underpay anyway.

You need to look for something else to give you comfort, bro

good for folawiyo i guess
he must have spent a lot
25 years of exploration
no be small thing

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by 1Tkester: 2:27pm On May 05, 2016
Well done boys, we need more of this! I love you guys, how I wish I can support you. Buhari must face the same fate he made Jonathan go through, that is what is called JUSTICE!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by 1Tkester: 2:29pm On May 05, 2016
blackmatter007:

I feel you, you're the real deal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by IVORY2009(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari & APC are creating 2 many enemies for themselves, there are some issues which doesn't need brutal force rather diplomacy but, Buhari thinks that everything is about Khaki & gun usage.

NIGERIANS EXPECT MORE DARKNESS

I have always said it, that peace is the best way to go, but APC nairaland e-warriors would say Buhari was an ex military man, and would deal with all the militant, the economy would suffer, that is just what would happened, call those boys to a round table and discuss and dialog, Buhari has good heart, and he is willing to work and take the country to the level it used to be, but he is surrounded by bad advisers, formal corrupt governors as ministers.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by 1Tkester: 2:32pm On May 05, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

[s]Mayb you need to reevaluate the meaning of suffering.
I'd rather take a government suffering to a civillian suffering.

You think pressure does anything to a nigerian politicians? [insert obama's laughing face here] you are the myopic one or an underage fellow.
Haven't citizens been suffering since the beginning of time, what has pressure ever done for them, do you think you're in a first world country?
How old are you that you don't already understand the dynamics of nigeria?

You're an even bigger idi.ot for thinking pressure from civillians someone translate suffering/headache for the government.
[/s]

Trash! Buahri must go through the same fate. You can't eat your cake and have it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 05, 2016
1Tkester:
[/s]

Trash! Buahri must go through the same fate. You can't eat your cake and have it!

K
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by 1Tkester: 2:34pm On May 05, 2016
IVORY2009:

I have always said it, that peace is the best way to go, but APC nairaland e-warriors would say Buhari was an ex military man, and would deal with all the militant, the economy would suffer, that is just what would happened, call those boys to a round table and discuss and dialog, Buhari has good heart, and he is willing to work and take the country to the level it used to be, but he is surrounded by bad advisers, formal corrupt governors as ministers.

You've a point, but there's no need calling them to a round table. We want buahri to continue in this his downward trajectory, it will help us achieve our biaf... ambition easily and quickly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by freeborn76(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2016
Confused people! Yet they wonder why development eludes them...kontinue!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by erico2k2(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2016
comos:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/ndelta-militants-blowup-chevron-valve-platform/
Unu don start? Violence do t pay.table talk resolves problems. I don't think this wil help
PS.B4 U castigate me I B confirmed warri pikin.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by optimusprime2(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2016
This right there... Is why Nigeria can never develop...
When Nigerians keep shooting themselves on the foot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by texazzpete(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2016
The major problem in Nigeria is reckless stupidity.

Oil represents our major source of income and yet you get m0r0ns like this fellow below posting happily when our oil infrastructure is attacked and sabotaged

Sweetguy25:
grin Buhari didn't see it coming. LWKMD

Many of these silly little kids have parents who are being owed salaries because of a dearth of funds. many of them see how our own economy is struggling. yet they are laughing or advising this Government to go on a renewed spree of appeasement which would cost the taxpayers billions of naira.

Sane Nigerians want these criminals and saboteurs hunted down and punished.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: INEC Postpones Elections In 11 Federal Constituencies In Jigawa / More Pictures From Pdp Rally In Bayelsa State / EndSARS Attack: Full Text Of Governor Oyetola's Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.