Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform (29779 Views)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Breaking: Niger Delta Militants Blow Up Chevron Valve Platform In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by wink2015(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
[size=18pt]This act will force the federal government to restructure Nigeria.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by tete7000(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2016
...Even Jesus said: 'Give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar and give unto God what belongs to God. You don't use the same approach to solve all problems. Let Buhari learn; force doesn't solve all problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Stalwert: 3:36pm On May 05, 2016
[s]
GWMI:
[color=#006600][/color] Some times i wonder how many Nigerians reason Buhari started the marginalization of the ethnic minorities and you claim Lagos now have oil.Can the Lagos oil alone survive nigeria?The Hatred abound in you heart will never make you see good things in others.Only the cows the Fulani are giving Nigeria they take life on a daily bases.If can support the injustice of Buhari then you are no human.Go and bury your heads in shame.Shame on you APC supporters mostly from the west.Thanks.
[/s]

Seek wisdom
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by GWMI(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
akajos4real:
I hope the avengers have parents oooh!!!! Now that they are blowing up nobody is talking. It is when security is deployed that we would all start shouting. Nobody can hold this country to ransom and think they can earn money without working. Lets all wait for government reaction and I hope it is good.
akajos4real:
I hope the avengers have parents oooh!!!! Now that they are blowing up nobody is talking. It is when security is deployed that we would all start shouting. Nobody can hold this country to ransom and think they can earn money without working. Lets all wait for government reaction and I hope it is good.
[quote author=akajos4real post=45338828]I hope the avengers have parents oooh!!!! Now that they are blowing up nobody is talking. It is when security is deployed that we would all start shouting. Nobody can hold this country to ransom and think they can earn money without working. Lets all wait for government reaction and I hope it is good.Where do you live in?where is Buhari?and what have you and your Buhari done to change the living standard of the masses in Nigeria?If Buhari keeps up with this divisive system of Govt, more people will suffer and you running your mouth will still be affect.So try to be reasonable for once since no nigeria tribe, will ever submit to the the intimidation of the so called majorities.Shame on you are writing this evils.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by AZeD1(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
1Tkester:
[/s]

Trash! Buahri must go through the same fate. You can't eat your cake and have it!
Buhari can't suffer from the same faith. His kinsmen are based in the north, they won't suffer the consequences of the environmental degradation.

Even if Nigeria splits today, the people in the Niger delta will suffer the consequences alone.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by freeborn76(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

SW scum, I'm IPOB and I feel very proud of it, because that's my identity, and no one can change my identity. Please,I beg you, can you teach and instruct your girls how to take their bath properly and be clean. Because the ones I live with are almost choking me with their bad mouth and body odors.

Ewu Tokyo! Onye iberibe! Osu! Gerrrrrout!

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Generalyemi(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
Stalwert:
grin grin grin keep soiling your lands, govt should roll back derivation fee from states that the damage occurs as cost of their stewpidity, Lagos oil go sweet Nigeria die! Make the oloriburuku kontinu

do u think that yoruba boys won't blow pipelines once Lagos production commence..wake up,..

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by blackmatter007: 3:40pm On May 05, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Seek wisdom

You are the one that ought to seek wisdom because he is wiser than you.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by GWMI(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=akajos4real post=45338828]I hope the avengers have parents oooh!!!! Now that they are blowing up nobody is talking. It is when security is deployed that we would all start shouting. Nobody can hold this country to ransom and think they can earn money without working. Lets all wait for government reaction and I hope it is good.Where do you live in?where is Buhari?and what have you and your Buhari done to change the living standard of the masses in Nigeria?If Buhari keeps up with this divisive system of Govt, more people will suffer and you running your mouth will still be affect.So try to be reasonable for once since no nigeria tribe, will ever submit to the the intimidation of the so called majorities.Shame on you are writing this evils.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loopman: 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
blackmatter007:

Mind you my name is not ipob, so you are just ranting.

You don'y have to be named IPOB by your parents to answer the name. You have the average IPOB mentality which is that it's only the destruction of Nigeria that can make you achieve your Biafrat objective, a cowardly and backward mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:46pm On May 05, 2016
freeborn76:

Expected, an indigene of the red dust republic crying wolf! If someone from the South South slings mud at me, I will humbly accept, but for a deranged IPOB member who butt licks the South South into joining Biafra to throw mud at me? Mbanu! Tufia! Atulu mpama ki bu...GTHOOH

What if that person from the "South-South" has a name Okowa or Amaechi? See you hypocrites, so afraid of "south-south" joining their cousins and brothers called Ndigbo to take what is naturally their right to leave the zoo to its own destruction.

I guess you can continue to have "mud" slung in your face, your baby mama's face, and your dirty pikins face forever.

FOOLISH

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loopman: 3:47pm On May 05, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

SW scum, I'm IPOB and I feel very proud of it, because that's my identity, and no one can change my identity. Please,I beg you, can you teach and instruct your girls how to take their bath properly and be clean. Because the ones I live with are almost choking me with their bad mouth and body odors.

Obviously you live a very dirty life in a very dirty environment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by blackmatter007: 3:51pm On May 05, 2016
loopman:

You don'y have to be named IPOB by your parents to answer the name. You have the average IPOB mentality which is that it's only the destruction of Nigeria that can make you achieve your Biafrat objective, a cowardly and backward mentality.

Hypocrite, before the biafran issue became this serious, the FG ought to have talked things out with ipob agitators instead they shot, killed and jailed them in order to destroy the ideology forgetting that it cant be destroyed.

The niger delta crisis is just one of the syptoms of the disease affecting nigeria, with the way buhari neglets issues and uses military force to subjugate citizens, it is very easy to predict the balkanization of this contraption.

Sorry if you wanted one nigeria but the real fact is ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST LIE EVER, we are not one, the earlier you prepare for the inevitable, the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 05, 2016
what are these demands...if it is resource control then i am partially in support of it..but destroying oil installations isnt the way out..
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by ofedegbe(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

What if that person from the "South-South" has a name Okowa or Amaechi? See you hypocrites, so afraid of "south-south" joining their cousins and brothers called Ndigbo to take what is naturally their right to leave the zoo to its own destruction.

I guess you can continue to have "mud" slung in your face, your baby mama's face, and your dirty pikins face forever.

FOOLISH

What if th person from ss also bears the name 'Ayodele' or Omawumi or eyimofe? See you hypocrites, so afraid of "south-south" joining their cousins and brothers called
Yorubas to take what rightfully belongs to them and leave the zoo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loopman: 3:57pm On May 05, 2016
blackmatter007:

[s]Hypocrite, before the biafran issue became this serious, the FG ought to have talked things out with ipob agitators instead they shot, killed and jailed them in order to destroy the ideology forgetting that it cant be destroyed.

The niger delta crisis is just one of the syptoms of the disease affecting nigeria, with the way buhari neglets issues and uses military force to subjugate citizens, it is very easy to predict the balkanization of this contraption.

Sorry if you wanted one nigeria but the real fact is ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST LIE EVER, we are not one, the earlier you prepare for the inevitable, the better for you.[/s]

Good luck.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2016
alienvirus:
And these Niger deltans have good electricity. Theirs is better than most part of Nigeria. Let the oil companies cut off their electricity and government should ensure the maximum compliance.

They will continue this heinous crime when they see light in their area and hear other parts of the country don't. By the time we all don't have electricityand fuel, they will come back to their senses.

Why we no go get light
If e pain una,make una go get una own.
Meanwhile,here in My area of Port Harcourt(Elelenwo),we have a minimum of 16hourx light daily.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by worksmart(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2016
We shouldn't rule out sabotage from the oil companies themselves.
Lets remember they do not really want us to sort out the mess in in the oil sector so that they could keep bleeding us dry.

What measures are these oil firms taking to secure their assets?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by GWMI(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2016
AZeD1:

Buhari can't suffer from the same faith. His kinsmen are based in the north, they won't suffer the consequences of the environmental degradation.

Even if Nigeria splits today, the people in the Niger delta will suffer the consequences alone.
[color=#006600][quote author=AZeD1 post=45339662]
.See of the 19 states in the north, apart from kano no state is more developed than Rivers considering the fact that the south south have never become president except Goodluck then we have to conclude that the northern states are parasites in Nigeria.I am saying it now if Nigeria breaks this is the order of region who loses most.North East, North West,North Central,South East ,South West and South South.With the Reasources the South South have, we can survive anything so North learn to become and assest.And the Yorubas stop been hypocrites because, it will never help you.Betrayers will always end up been betrayed.To the Yorubas here nobody will trust you when you are a betrayer not even the North because if you can betray the south you belongs to today, you may likely betray the North Tommorrow.Let hypocrisy end.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2016
loopman:

Meaning all those in the 5% gaffe of Mr President are criminals and vandals and the only way (because they are not intelligent) is to engage in the destruction of national assets?.

So na awa property be national asset
You need prayers.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2016
1Tkester:

You've a point, but there's no need calling them to a round table. We want buahri to continue in this his downward trajectory, it will help us achieve our biaf... ambition easily and quickly.

Land of the rising sun,I see coming :

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by delightf(f): 4:12pm On May 05, 2016
Stalwert:
grin grin grin keep soiling your lands, govt should roll back derivation fee from states that the damage occurs as cost of their stewpidity, Lagos oil go sweet Nigeria die! Make the oloriburuku kontinu
yourba with bad mouth,re u nt part of oloriburuku,tufiawa oooo only in yoruba land dat I hears names I nv see b4 easily with ur oloriburu sodat u ll nt become "Ku"

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
That's a very good idea isn't it ??

Soon , those 5% will be reduced to 2.5% , Fulani Mauraders will not stop , neither will the airstrike from Nigerian Airforce

Keep it up

This is why i categorized them terrorists and i got banned for that , With mentalities like that guy's own , how can you not say the terrorists are being supported by citizens ? they are the ones who'll protest in the world's embassies , they are the one praising terrorists, they are the ones complaining about fulani herders , they are the ones complaining about Buhari in ever possible way , but in them lives the evil that's existed for 1000 years worst than the evil in fulani and the world in general

Go control your cow herd and leave n/delta alone.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by AZeD1(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2016
GWMI:
[color=#006600]
You need to research on the consequences of environmental degradation. Is it not the same Niger delta militants that are complaining that pollution has spoilt the land yet they continue thinking they are affecting Buhari.
Oil will come and go, so will Presidents but environmental degradation would be around for a very long time. You don't set fire to your house to kill a rat.

As for the rest of your post, if survival was based on resources, Africa would have been the richest continent while Japan and South Korea would have been among the poorest countries.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2016
MrGerald:
your reasoning sha, if the oil in ss has been in ur region you'd hv asked for independence

Tell them oh.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by afonjay: 4:21pm On May 05, 2016
Niger Deltal una go chop shit tire. Bayelsa state has only 8 local govt areas she can not pay up to date. Deriviation should stop to any state whOse atack the facility. We thank God china is in nigeria now there ll be solar light everywhere solar energy ll soon be available everywhere. Una go chop shit. Abah mallam. As close as warri is, as close P/H is, as close as onisha is we nigeria can not get fuel at normal price bt as far as kano lagos sokoto kebbi we are able buy fuel as lower as 6850k. U ll eat shit very soon. U ppl are punished dat u dnt ve gud leaders. Is jonathan a gud leader is wike a gud leader dickson a gud leader is akowa a gud leader n so on. What ur leader can do for u is to buy u Weapons to destroy. Many of u are benefiting frm state scholarship but all of have weapons at home to destroy ur region. Shameless ppl
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Masculity(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Funny thing is, what this people are doing will not affect the government house (there will still be light , food, air-condition, security, ad infinitum)
Its just normal citizen (millitants included) that will be affected.

Fact! And some scrupulous elements of this country support them.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by loopman: 4:22pm On May 05, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

[s]So na awa property be national asset
You need prayers.[/s]

What is the definition of your property?
Go and cure yourself of the Our Oyel affliction.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2016
Goke7:
These avengers sef de dull, I expect by now they would have wiped out the whole of their region out of existence.

Dem not try at all, bunch of liverless souls

You never start to cry.
Na slow and steady deh pain pass.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by Sweetguy25: 4:23pm On May 05, 2016
texazzpete:
The major problem in Nigeria is reckless stupidity.

Oil represents our major source of income and yet you get m0r0ns like this fellow below posting happily when our oil infrastructure is attacked and sabotaged

Many of these silly little kids have parents who are being owed salaries because of a dearth of funds. many of them see how our own economy is struggling. yet they are laughing or advising this Government to go on a renewed spree of appeasement which would cost the taxpayers billions of naira.

Sane Nigerians want these criminals and saboteurs hunted down and punished.

Whatever happens in that zoo you call your country and its useless president is none of my damn business.

Sane Nigerians indeed. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by IVORY2009(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s] Senseless post.
Is that all?? Baba Kwara! shocked
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform by teebillz: 4:25pm On May 05, 2016
Koleman:
Them better repair am sharply. .. with d recent improvements in electricity supply in mkd I cnt imagine experiencing wat happened last month. You claim to fight govt but rather Na d common man go hear am whether u be wailer abi zombie.

When common like you support a wicked government out of sheer sentiment and bigotry, then they deserve to suffer. There is, indeed, a price for treachery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Pictures From Pdp Rally In Bayelsa State / EndSARS Attack: Full Text Of Governor Oyetola's Broadcast / Buhari Likely To Dissolve Cabinet Before May 29 - Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.