Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) (64367 Views)

Victor Omoregie, Vanguard Manager Dies In His Lagos Office After Slumping / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by NaijaEfcc: 3:50pm On May 05, 2016
hahahaha kai Op u for warns say na graphic pic, I don vomit on top my babe now angry
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by 2sydoflyf(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2016
A proud Benin son. He is privileged to had represented the great late oba of Benin.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 05, 2016
The idea of been a good cultured man, and highly religious, yet corrupt!!!
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by ymdo(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2016
mtcheeew

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by henritez: 3:52pm On May 05, 2016
did it change anything? Anz; NOooo
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by gistloaded(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2016
lol
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by gbishman: 3:53pm On May 05, 2016
My brother you blessed and honour will follow you all the days of your life in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by layla129(f): 3:55pm On May 05, 2016
See empty seats everywhere and they are been paid...God will deliver us in this country undecided
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by bayinq25(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Oya take EgusiSoup

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3679480_img20160504193122_jpegf432cecb5cc2909f1aa1d5073438edd8

Make sure you vote for Mimzy after eating the food. Thanks.
This is unfair...I don loose appetite for the noodles wey I dey chop for office....

1 Like

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 3:55pm On May 05, 2016
are u a learner?abeg anty mi upgrade naaaa i hear say gals for street now wey sabi watsup say who needs a 6pack when the dude has got 6cars??over now to u..
Beremx:
See his fallen breasts. he should have won a bra. grin
what happened to six packs?
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 05, 2016
Beremx:
Olympus has fallen grin His woman don suck the boobi tire

1 Like

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 3:58pm On May 05, 2016
u smell ur babe yansh niiicuz nothing graphic 4 here oooo..ur babe toto has been compromised..lol
NaijaEfcc:
hahahaha kai Op u for warns say na graphic pic, I don vomit on top my babe now angry
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Tpeters(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2016
The rich don't worry about six pack... We think money only.. Ask dangote, adenuga, otedola, Ibeto, my humble self smileyetc..iyanya nd ur oda heroes can gve d six pack u nid..
Beremx:
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by macaranta(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2016
sad...RIp Oba of Benin ..a great man.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2016
Who six packs don epp? Six cars is better than six packs.

Beremx:
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2016
Sad that we Africans have lost our minds and identity.

I'm guessing it would be normal if he wore suit and tie?

1 Like

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 05, 2016
See him pot belle grin
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 05, 2016
I am seeing a lot of people mocking the attire of the senator.

In my opinion, this shows how the whiteman has so changed our minds that we think a suit is the highest form of civilized behavior.

To the Senator....more grease to your elbow. Keep upholding your culture.

Shame on those who made fun of the dress. Better emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by bleckzy(f): 4:08pm On May 05, 2016
ihama the great!!! I heard he is omosede's bae (not sure Hw true it is tho)... he looks awful in dat attire! RIP OBA EREDIAUWA UKU AKPOLOKPOLO OMO N OBA NE EDO
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Erickthewreck: 4:10pm On May 05, 2016
Seriously
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by MzPynQ: 4:11pm On May 05, 2016
I don't blame him. Na heat cause am. grin
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by DonQuixote: 4:11pm On May 05, 2016
When have we be proud and respect our diversified cultural heritage. If any Edo man can dress this way for any occasion then he is in order. Funny enough all the people standing up with him in the fourth picture wore their different traditional outfit and nobody seem to have a problem with that.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by iukpe: 4:15pm On May 05, 2016
Nice, but how many people did it take to dress him?
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 4:17pm On May 05, 2016
There's nothing wrong with what he's wearing.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by blackprowler: 4:18pm On May 05, 2016
If the Koma people were to have the pseudo-education the rest of Nigeria has had, maybe they would also cling to their "culture" of going about buck naked. Because the British came to shine light on us at a particular stage of each culture's development, so we would eternally remain at that stage and say that's our "cultural dress"? How dumb can we be for Christ's sake?
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by millionboi(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2016
Only good in actin out
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 05, 2016
He has a nice build. Most men his age look worn out. Here in Nigeria it's expected for men his age to look one quarter away from the grave.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by mediachirps(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2016
NwaNimo1:
He would be more comfortable under a palm tree with the elders....
culture preserved.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:28pm On May 05, 2016
He just wore it for attention.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by DICKtator: 4:32pm On May 05, 2016
titi4fola:
Not good enough! Is not as if he's attending village meeting.

What are you saying?

Perhaps the yorubas should stop wearing agbada and the Hausa their own native wears too
So that would balance it?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by DICKtator: 4:33pm On May 05, 2016
GloriaNinja:
He just wore it for attention.

Stop being silly!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:49pm On May 05, 2016
DICKtator:

Stop being silly!!!
grin grin grin grin
Read my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.