Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) (64245 Views)

Victor Omoregie, Vanguard Manager Dies In His Lagos Office After Slumping / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by loomer: 4:57pm On May 05, 2016
titi4fola:
Not good enough! Is not as if he's attending village meeting.

Wetin him for wear?

if na emir dress come there una go complain?
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by luckynzo(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2016
What's the big deal? John Mahama dresses like this all the time.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Surely, He's from Edo, because of the passing away of the Oba.
he isn't acting like he is from Benin. NOBODY is permitted to put on red beads during this mourning period. Even the chiefs don't put on red beads for now. I wonder which culture he is representing. It is obviously not Benin!!!
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:22pm On May 05, 2016
One word..... 'Cute'
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by jtwest(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2016
HE woke up, removed his pyjamas and lucky panties, wrapped himself with dat cloth to bathe and gbam! He found himself in d house. grin.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by titi4fola(f): 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
loomer:

Wetin him for wear?

if na emir dress come there una go complain?
no, Emir won't dress that way mister. At least he should bring up the wrapper up a bit to cover his chest.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by titi4fola(f): 6:22pm On May 05, 2016
DICKtator:

What are you saying?

Perhaps the yorubas should stop wearing agbada and the Hausa their own native wears too
So that would balance it?go ahead to announce that. Mr lawmaker!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by titi4fola(f): 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
DICKtator:

What are you saying?

Perhaps the yorubas should stop wearing agbada and the Hausa their own native wears too
So that would balance it?

grin grin grin grin
go ahead to announce that, Mr Lawmaker.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by panlesamuel: 7:36pm On May 05, 2016
Beremx:
See his fallen breasts. he should have won a bra. grin
what happened to six packs?
could you be a gay?
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by loomer: 7:49pm On May 05, 2016
titi4fola:
no, Emir won't dress that way mister. At least he should bring up the wrapper up a bit to cover his chest.

Then it won't be their way of dressing anymore
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2016
This 1 na Ghana traditional kinda baffup
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by titi4fola(f): 9:07pm On May 05, 2016
loomer:

Then it won't be their way of dressing anymore
abeg, if you're going to the office or school tmrw, go dress that way, cos it's ur way of dressing. Is that okay with u sir
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2016
They should recall his wardrobe allowance
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by loomer: 11:08pm On May 05, 2016
titi4fola:
abeg, if you're going to the office or school tmrw, go dress that way, cos it's ur way of dressing. Is that okay with u sir

First of all, I no be chief nor believe in tradition else I can dress like that to sch if I was a student. No law for the country stop anybody from dressing like that.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by fexichi(f): 11:33pm On May 05, 2016
I heard my kids discussing this and it was hillarious!
One asked "what kind of dressing is this?"
The other answered, "I don't know o, maybe he came from the village to tell them something." grin grin grin
They are 7 and 9 respectively!
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by GuDErboY(m): 2:42am On May 06, 2016
Beremx:
See his fallen breasts. he should have won a bra. grin
what happened to six packs?
6packs?? lol he has more than six cars, thats wat happened?
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by titi4fola(f): 1:18pm On May 06, 2016
loomer:

First of all, I no be chief nor believe in tradition else I can dress like that to sch if I was a student. No law for the country stop anybody from dressing like that.
and I never said that it against the law mister, not just appropriate for that congregation. Okay?
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by loomer: 1:51pm On May 06, 2016
titi4fola:
and I never said that it against the law mister, not just appropriate for that congregation. Okay?

Which dressing dey appropriate?

As the man wear him native atire now, e don dey inappropriate?

Dino milaye abi na wetin dem call am been dress like emir one time to the chambers and people hail am.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by titi4fola(f): 1:55pm On May 06, 2016
loomer:

Which dressing dey appropriate?

As the man wear him native atire now, e don dey inappropriate?

Dino milaye abi na wetin dem call am been dress like emir one time to the chambers and people hail am.
alright mister, I heard you.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by similialayi(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2016
Wey d 6 packs undecided
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by lizberry1(f): 7:06pm On May 11, 2016
Well I don't see anything bad in this dressing
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by lizberry1(f): 7:07pm On May 11, 2016
Well I don't see anything bad in this dressing .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] / Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.