Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 (24569 Views)

What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Olulinks(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2016
4peace:

Ha ha hahh hha grin grin grin grin grin

Tecno 8H don reach 2 years

the phone that is not up to a year.It was released in June 2015. cheesy cheesy
Oh, well am sorry. My mistake. I don't use phones for so long and this just seems staying too long in my hand due to some other financial commitments, I think that's why I thought it was already up to 2 years o.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Kingrapha(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2016
Rockstar07:

Could you complete the above statement. Now you feel you're making any sense right? It doesn't change the fact that you're using an inferior gadgets hence the reason it's cheap.

they all run on the Andriod os fool
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by topradar4(f): 4:55am On May 11, 2016
Tonymic4life:
sorry to say. It's either u av an eye defect or u simply cant read simple english lang. D op mentioned d price in his review yet u r asking dis lame question. U just reminded me of d match i watched last week (ATM-Bayern), dey were playing 1-1. A guy asked me wat dey were playing, i ansad 1-1, and d guy asked me wu had 1. CAN U IMAGINE!. I told him super eagles. Guess both of u r related!. No offense

Dear, But we are not fighting naw. I must have Skipped the part were the OP mentioned the Price.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Nwokoji1: 5:05am On May 11, 2016
Rockstar07:

It doesn't change the fact that Tecno manufacturers use inferior materials hence the low price. They'll never sell it cheap if they use better quality materials as compared to HTC, Samsung etc... I believe this shouldn't be a rocket science.

This is a Very wrong perception. Because the price of the Phone is Low doesn't mean it's a hard quality. Other manufacturers can chose to use more expensive materials but I think Tecno is Different. They have a Target customers and dole out Quality phones.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by kan12(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2016
Am not yet impressed,if not NOKIA oga carry ur phone dey waka.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Maximum83: 9:08am On May 11, 2016
Rockstar07:

It doesn't change the fact that Tecno manufacturers use inferior materials hence the low price. They'll never sell it cheap if they use better quality materials as compared to HTC, Samsung etc... I believe this shouldn't be a rocket science.
probably you are the one that has refused to change , Tecno is a bigger brand now compared to when they first entered the country. In as much it's a human invention , no one is perfect
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Tonymic4life(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2016
topradar4:

Dear, But we are not fighting naw. I must have Skipped the part were the OP mentioned the Price.
Oya no vex dear. Didnt knw u r a lady. I must av also skipped dat part too. I av soft spot 4 ladies, especially beautiful ones. I knw u r one of dem. ;-)
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Rockstar07: 1:30pm On May 11, 2016
Kingrapha:
they all run on the Andriod os fool

You just display your stupidity and Naivety with the above statement.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Rockstar07: 1:39pm On May 11, 2016
Nwokoji1:

This is a Very wrong perception. Because the price of the Phone is Low doesn't mean it's a hard quality. Other manufacturers can chose to use more expensive materials but I think Tecno is Different. They have a Target customers and dole out Quality phones.

Chief, Let's call a spade a spade. Please be objective for once. A Chrysler materials can never be compare to Kia which's of course cheaper but they serve same function isn't it?
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Nwokoji1: 1:02am On May 12, 2016
Rockstar07:

Chief, Let's call a spade a spade. Please be objective for once. A Chrysler materials can never be compare to Kia which's of course cheaper but they serve same function isn't it?

Doesn't mean You show Castigate a Company who is Trying to Hard to Satisfy their customers with high quality device within their means.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Rockstar07: 8:04am On May 12, 2016
Nwokoji1:

Doesn't mean You show Castigate a Company who is Trying to Hard to Satisfy their customers with high quality device within their means.

Pls don't use the highlighted phrase, it's the bone of contention.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Kingrapha(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2016
Rockstar07:

You just display your stupidity and Naivety with the above statement.
you're so senseless you said I should explain the statement and I did abi don't they all run on the same operating system
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by pryme(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2016
Why is it that these Chinese companies are flooding the markets with 1 gig ram phones when smart phones are now running more sophisticated softwares, with multi-tasking angry >:

*moves on to the next device*
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Rockstar07: 11:14pm On May 12, 2016
Kingrapha:
you're so senseless you said I should explain the statement and I did abi don't they all run on the same operating system

Let me even see face behind this exchange. ...SMH... I didn't know it's lad engaging me with a stupid exchange.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Maximum83: 9:23am On May 13, 2016
pryme:
Why is it that these Chinese companies are flooding the markets with 1 gig ram phones when smart phones are now running more sophisticated softwares, with multi-tasking angry >:

There is a 2GB RAM version
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by topradar4(f): 10:16am On May 13, 2016
Tonymic4life:
Oya no vex dear. Didnt knw u r a lady. I must av also skipped dat part too. I av soft spot 4 ladies, especially beautiful ones. I knw u r one of dem. ;-)

Thanks o Jare. Is this what you go about telling all NL Ladies?
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Nwokoji1: 10:48am On May 13, 2016
Rockstar07:

Pls don't use the highlighted phrase, it's the bone of contention.

So what's your Argument?
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Tonymic4life(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2016
topradar4:

Thanks o Jare. Is this what you go about telling all NL Ladies?
nope! U r d first and dats d truth. Dont comment much on nairaland nt to talk of dat which u r thinking. Just liked ur response and felt u wud b a pretty lady wit a nice character which is d ultimate in ladies.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by AnnabelR0se(f): 10:33pm On May 13, 2016
Maximum83:
if that is true then ,it is quite good
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by omoadeleye(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2016
There is now an OTA update for this phone. I dont know if is advisable forw to update it cause a guy told ke to update it at my own peril.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by oluwadaemilola: 5:46pm On May 16, 2016
i love the screen battery and body in fact i love everything about
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by mosjames: 8:30pm On May 16, 2016
Maximum83:
L8?
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by selfdefence: 12:54am On May 17, 2016
topradar4:

You must be a careless person to prefer the metallic body lol. But this Phone is super cool.

OP please how much does it go?

that I prefer the metallic body doesn`t mean I`m careless.. Just that I like metallic things.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by selfdefence: 12:54am On May 17, 2016
Cliveglobal1:

That's your Opinion. I'm still waiting to hear the Weight of the Phone. Metallic body plus a 5050mAH battery. If its Light then Tecno forever won My Heart.

Did you finally get your response??
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by selfdefence: 12:55am On May 17, 2016
Maximum83:
see

Thanks very much for the pix update.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Penaldo: 11:39pm On May 18, 2016
saxby:
Nothing can be as impressive as the reverse charging.. Tecno is really out to set the pace.
Aptly put
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Penaldo: 11:39pm On May 18, 2016
selfdefence:

Did you finally get your response??
He will wait till eternity
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Penaldo: 11:40pm On May 18, 2016
bobo65:

There is nothing new abt reverse charging

Almost all phones with otg support can do this, techno is just using Nigerians ignorance as their marketing selling point
Example pls
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Penaldo: 11:41pm On May 18, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
if that is true then ,it is quite good
The 2G Ram version swayed me
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Penaldo: 11:42pm On May 18, 2016
pryme:

Good riddance
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Penaldo: 11:44pm On May 18, 2016
Lots of tecno haters on this thread... proud tecno fan
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:45pm On May 18, 2016
Wakeup OP, there is an improved version

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Top 5 Cell Phones Used In Nigeria? / What Are The Top Five Most Useful Apps On Your Smartphone? / Google Officially Launches Android One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.