Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her (1489 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by Orikinla(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2016
When your woman is ready for you, don't disappoint her. grin

Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by REMMEI(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2016
Blood of Orikinla o..
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 05, 2016
whats this one saying?

op are you high on expired breast milk ? undecided
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 05, 2016
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 05, 2016
swallows haaarrrdd
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by finalboss1(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2016
damn damn... i cnt explain... best position ever.. touch your toe..baby oya yo dii.... wizzy#
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by vizkiz: 8:16pm On May 05, 2016
This is why I can't allow my girlfriend be a model. Imagine this girl exposing all her goodies to one photographer
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by MentalCase(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2016
Tippy-toe position shocked
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by TedBaker(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2016
MentalCase:
Tippy-toe position shocked
pick that pen
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by Maxi112: 8:26pm On May 05, 2016
what the heck is thisundecided
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by donbenedict(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2016
Oboy ......na to just chook prick dey go
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by Orikinla(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2016
Many Nigerian guys cannot perform. They cannot satisfy their women. From the one minute man to one round man. Be fit to your hilt to make her bend down low and moan for more. Let her moan your name again and again. Enjoy her this weekend. That is the real #GidiBlues!
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by Orikinla(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2016
REMMEI:
Blood of Orikinla o..
grin
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by Orikinla(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2016
Diddyydiva:
whats this one saying?

op are you high on expired breast milk ? undecided
STOP PRETENDING and swear if you have not tried such an exercise before in your birthday suit.
Should I show the front view eagle spread? grin
Re: When Your Woman Is Ready For You, Don't Disappoint Her by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2016
finalboss1:
damn damn... i cnt explain... best position ever.. touch your toe..baby oya yo dii.... wizzy#
Better guy.

(1) (Reply)

14 Easy Ways To Give A Woman An Unforgettable $exual Experience / Help..i Don't Know What's Happening To Me. / ***the St lEO'S Emoji Challenge***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.