Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

All I Want Is Your Yellow Pawpaw!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All I Want Is Your Yellow Pawpaw!! (748 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) / All I Want Is Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Want Is Your Yellow Pawpaw!! by youngweb(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2016
"Wait! Less Your Waist Lead You To Waste"- Abiodun Aremo. 

The Man Who Is Only Interested In Your Waist Will Waste Your Life. 
He Said He Loves You. Are You Sure? Though with his mouth he told you that. But this is what he is saying in his mind.

All I want is your waist.
All I want is your breast.
All I want is how you roll it.
All I want is your kisses and touch.
All I want is your yellow pawpaw.
All I want is your sexy body.

Listen. Lots of women have suffered in the hands of deceitful men. You gave him your waist to waste your life, destiny, marriage, chances of being a mother. He has converted you to a sex machine. Anytime he needs sex, he calls you to satisfy his urge and experiment the techniques his friend told him; and you too go to him like a sheep to be slaughtered. 

You have turn to a sex specimen. He plays the music: "all I want is your waist" and you too; you are shaking your waist before him. You aborted for him and you still tell him "I love you". He beats you like a punching bag and you still say you are afraid of loosing him. Whenever all the boys/men gather; you are the breaking news. They gist about how they've all slept with you. I am sorry for you!

He never care how your life will be better. You didn't see the handwriting on the wall. Anyway, go and learn lessons from girls that have gone to the grave due to abortion and sex complications.

Wake up girl! Wait my girl, please wait for sex in marriage (1 Corinthians 6:18). Don't give your waist to wasters. Anything short of this, you are putting your life on red card.

Give your life to Jesus Christ. He loves you ,and can make things better for you.

Let's Stay Purified. grin

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is Your Yellow Pawpaw!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
Bless God Amen
Re: All I Want Is Your Yellow Pawpaw!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 05, 2016
*Sighs*
Don't you tire of this ish?
Re: All I Want Is Your Yellow Pawpaw!! by IamLEGEND1: 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
wetin u smoke this evening?
Re: All I Want Is Your Yellow Pawpaw!! by tripplephi: 9:29pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
Bless God Amen

Please where have you been
Re: All I Want Is Your Yellow Pawpaw!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:36pm On May 05, 2016
tripplephi:

Please where have you been

In ur heart

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Ladies In Nigeria Deal With (photo) / Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? / How Many Of You Agree With This??? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.