Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences (2245 Views)

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 05, 2016
Mine happened last Christmas and alot happened to me as a kid but December last year, I just went to visit my parents for Xmas, when I got there it all happened nicely cos we were partying and enough to drink and eat, it was Xmas eve... I noticed one of their tenants was just staring and all tat, but the mistake I made was when I tried to take alcohol for the first time in my life!

This tenant by the name toyin was as innocent as an angel and a church goer and my family trust her (even with my life). Well after taking some sips of the wine, I find my self tipsy and unable to walk properly and I had dis headache, all I could remember was that toyin took a permission that she's exhausted and needed to go sleep, I was heading inside too but could barely walk lol...

While I was heading inside, my mum asked one of the guys at the party to carry me inside, but this toyin said she'll do it herself and they agreed and left me in the hands of this lady... She took me in and layed me down and did all sort of things to me, she did some things to me and I cummed, there was no one in the house as everyone was partying outside the compound, and moreover, it's even the room I was given when I came, that she brought me into... Since then, I have kept away from alcohol, never tasted it again till date.

So tell me urs... How did it happen grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by dollyjoy(f): 9:09pm On May 05, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Mine happened last Christmas and alot happened to me as a kid but December last year, I just went to visit my parents for Xmas, when I got there it all happened nicely cos we were partying and enough to drink and eat, it was Xmas eve... I noticed one of their tenants was just staring and all tat, but the mistake I made was when I tried to take alcohol for the first time in my life!

This tenant by the name toyin was as innocent as an angel and a church goer and my family trust her (even with my life). Well after taking some sips of the wine, I find my self tipsy and unable to walk properly and I had dis headache, all I could remember was that toyin took a permission that she's exhausted and needed to go sleep, I was heading inside too but could barely walk lol...

While I was heading inside, my mum asked one of the guys at the party to carry me inside, but this toying said she'll do it herself and they agreed and left me in the hands of this lady... She took me in and layed me down and did all sort of things to me, she did some things to me and I cummed, there was no one in the house as everyone was partying outside the compound, and moreover, it's even the room I was given when I came, that she brought me into... Since then, I have kept away from alcohol, never tasted it again till date.

So tell me urs... How did it happen grin
i think you are lying.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by SUPERPACK: 9:09pm On May 05, 2016
Chairman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 05, 2016
Yes

There was a time I almost got rapped by Iren...
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
i think you are lying.
you THINK

Well I KNOW I am telling the truth lol grin
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by finalboss1(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2016
two big mummies almost raped me tank God m Alive..dats all
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 05, 2016
bulldoza:
Yes

There was a time I almost got rapped by Iren...
lol... Do share with us bro... How'd it happen?
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by marshalcarter: 9:14pm On May 05, 2016
Lwkmd The two posters above though grin
Almost got raped by lies cheesy
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by dollyjoy(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
you THINK

Well I KNOW I am telling the truth lol grin
yea. But it was all a dreamcheesycheesy. You woke up wishing it were truecheesy
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by prospero15(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
yea. But it was all a dreamcheesycheesy. You woke up wishing it were truecheesy
the lady is still in my parent's compound till date, if u in Lagos, we can meet up then we'll go there to confirm... These things happen to guys too... . Not just girls alone, we get raped too dear... We just don't voice out... If I tell u wat I been through in the hands of ladies, u'll be like SUPERPACK who posted that shit too... Ive seen things dear... Thanks
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2016
By the virtue of the law guiding rape offences in nigeria. A Man cannot be RAPED! Rape incidences are peculiar to just women , or else that law will need to be amended in the future.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by prospero15(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2016
One of the female rapists should come for counselling in my office grin grin
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 05, 2016
Lies lies lies
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by prospero15(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
the lady is still in my parent's compound till date, if u in Lagos, we can meet up then we'll go there to confirm... These things happen to guys too... . Not just girls alone, we get raped too dear... We just don't voice out... If I tell u wat I been through in the hands of ladies, u'll be like SUPERPACK who posted that shit too... Ive seen things dear... Thanks

I would love to meet her
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by dollyjoy(f): 9:24pm On May 05, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
i will agree if you tell me she is the one on your dp.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by dollyjoy(f): 9:25pm On May 05, 2016
prospero15:

I would love to meet her
cheesycheesycheesy you're looking for a lady to rape you
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:31pm On May 05, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

While I was heading inside, my mum asked one of the guys at the party to carry me inside, but this toyin said she'll do it herself and they agreed and left me in the hands of this lady... She took me in and layed me down and did all sort of things to me, she did some things to me and I cummed, there was no one in the house as everyone was partying outside the compound, and moreover, it's even the room I was given when I came, that she brought me into... Since then, I have kept away from alcohol, never tasted it again till date.

So tell me urs... How did it happen ; D
shocked chai Op! U can lie o... 4 ur mynd nw u don decive pple?? Wel u no fit decive me... Smh
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
i will agree if you tell me she is the one on your dp.
lol... She aint the one there.... But this one is in my dad's compou d right now... we can meet dis week end to confirm this claim
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked chai Op! U can lie o... 4 ur mynd nw u don decive pple?? Wel u no fit decive me... Smh
Nice! Let's make it dis weekend, I'll meet u and dollyjoy so we can go see this girl and confirm my claims, maybe u would come back and confess that truely Jesus is Lord
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by dollyjoy(f): 9:37pm On May 05, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol... She aint the one there.... But this one is in my dad's compou d right now... we can meet dis week end to confirm this claim
this weekend shockedshockedshocked.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 05, 2016
SirWere:
Lies lies lies
Pls share ur "lies" too G
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by ALAGA1: 9:37pm On May 05, 2016
OP:::

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
this weekend shockedshockedshocked.
yep! That's if u don't mind smiley
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:
OP:::

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
Where's my boss... AirSultan, where are u sire
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
Op, can I ask what age was you when this happened? Btw, that girl on your dp is the real deal cheesy
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 05, 2016
AirSultan:
Op, can I ask what age was you when this happened? Btw, that girl on your dp is the real deal cheesy
wats my age got to do with dis bro... Do u have experiences Share with us G
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by IamLEGEND1: 9:46pm On May 05, 2016
kaaaiii!!!!

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 05, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
wats my age got to do with dis bro... Do u have experiences Share with us G
To know how heartless the lady iş. I have nö experiences bro. I have no experiences with ladies!
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by prospero15(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy you're looking for a lady to rape you

I no say that one...mek she come first
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by slytubadth(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2016
Guy? you again

(1) (2) (Reply)

*A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church / Things Nigerian Men Don't /won't Do For A Lady / My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.