Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - (1122 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by linusbnn(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2016
Femi Fani-Kayode took a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari over his style of governance.

In an article, Fani-Kayode maintained that the current tide by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has put to rest his claims of the President and his party during the presidential campaign.

According to Fani-Kayode, “In less than one year I have been proved right in my continuous assertion that when it comes to running the affairs of our country President Goodluck Jonathan is by far the better man and the PDP by far the better party.
“That is what is paining them and that is what they cannot bear to hear. Now they seek vengeance and they wish to silence me yet I am prepared for the worse.

“The only thing that I underestimated was the high degree of malice that our president has for all his political adversaries and critics, the inexplicable pleasure that he derives in inflicting pain on the innocent, the strange delight he harbours in indulging in wickedness and the monumental incompetence he displays when it comes to administering the affairs of our nation."

The former Minister claimed that Buhari was more concerned about the total annihilation and “utter decimation of all his traducers.”

Berating the President over his ability to compete on the intellectual plain, Fani-Kayode stressed that Buhari is more particular of unleashing his “modern-day gestapo, with firm orders to fabricate, implicate, break, crush and destroy.

“In my world, a man is measured not by his ability to kill his subjects, to destroy his political opponents, to shed the blood of the defenceless, to throw the innocent in dungeons, to humiliate and persecute his adversaries, to abuse power and to pervert the judicial system but by the level of his humanity and his sense of decency, fairness, justice and restraint,” he said.

2 Likes

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by kodded(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by Topestbilly(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2016
Oh! God help this nation make we no fall inside Well.

1 Like

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by akp202(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2016
Well he has said his piece of mind just hope our president gets to read this but were is the source O. P?
Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by nrexzy: 8:13am On May 06, 2016
This freedom of speech is making some people talk reckless. How do u compare a Zoologist and a Rt Army General??
Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by TheNonce: 8:31am On May 06, 2016
Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by Vomm: 8:46am On May 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by Vomm: 8:59am On May 06, 2016
FFK pls stop comparing these two!

They are not comparable at all!!

Shikenah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by Nobody: 9:05am On May 06, 2016
you see

long live
Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by Pavarottii(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2016
nrexzy:
This freedom of speech is making some people talk reckless. How do u compare a Zoologist and a Rt Army General??
Is the same freedom of speech that made u say this same rubbish u saying. How will any rational being compare GEJ and Buhari based on intellect. Guy make I no insult u ooo. In ur life don't ever compare buhari and GEJ.
Incase u don't know, from reliable source from Uniport, GEJ was supposed to av finished with first class, but nobody had achieved the height, so they gave him 2'1. GEJ no use computer do Masters or PhD. And he did it in Nigeria not abroad. And he later was working and they invited him as a special lecturer. So he was doing both jobs.

See if na for book, GEJ is brainier. So my advice is to stop and avoid.

Nobody in Nigeria has a better CV than GEJ.

Quote me anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by Histrings08(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2016
We juju don't know who/what to believe, may God save us GEJ wasn't good, we votes him out, now buhari is here, we keep on hearing excuses upon excuses.. I'm just tired
Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by drtwist(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2016
During GEJ term the only we worry about much is Boko haram and maybe light in some area. But now we worried about everything include the next state our president will be going to

2 Likes

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by Nobody: 9:43am On May 06, 2016
grin grin grin una never see something when the trunketer in chief finish damaging the whole country na em una go know say em no come play. Buhari is a vegetable....

Re: Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Better Than Buhari When It Comes To Governing Nigeria - by nrexzy: 9:57am On May 06, 2016
Pavarottii:

Is the same freedom of speech that made u say this same rubbish u saying. How will any rational being compare GEJ and Buhari based on intellect. Guy make I no insult u ooo. In ur life don't ever compare buhari and GEJ.
Incase u don't know, from reliable source from Uniport, GEJ was supposed to av finished with first class, but nobody had achieved the height, so they gave him 2'1. GEJ no use computer do Masters or PhD. And he did it in Nigeria not abroad. And he later was working and they invited him as a special lecturer. So he was doing both jobs.

See if na for book, GEJ is brainier. So my advice is to stop and avoid.

Really? Hv u heard of any course mate of his? Who in the 70s studies Zoology? His so called Phd got missing from his school archive? And u tell me he is a Genius??

Nobody in Nigeria has a better CV than GEJ.

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How This Man Was Transported Across Flood In Lagos(photos) / President Buhari Returns From London To Nigeria As Scheduled / Saraki Lamented The Emergence Of Ekweremadu As The Deputy Senate President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.