Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl (1051 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl by babs01(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2016
A girl raised by a single mother
She will find a way to leave her baby's daddy so that she too can become a single mother. owu tiya gbon...
A girl raised by a divorced woman
She too will seek a divorce one day. don Allah baku je chan
A girl raised by a disrespectful woman
If she was raised in a home where she witnessed her mother mouthin' off and disrespecting her father, then she will do the same thing to you.
A girl raised in the market
Even when she goes to school she always returns to d market, this kind of a girl will never listen to you.
A girl with two generations of criminals in her family.
"Before you marry a girl, learn all you can about her family and never marry a girl with two generations of criminals in her family."---Confucius"
The apple don't fall far from the tree.
Re: Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl by Omenanwanta: 12:12pm On May 06, 2016
This may not be 100% true. I have seen ladies from such home who made a perfect home praying and teaching others to run away from any thing that will make their home like the one she came out from.

We can't use one example to generalize all.

ThePrinceInTheHouse

1 Like

Re: Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl by babs01(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
Omenanwanta:
This may not be 100% true. I have seen ladies from such home who made a perfect home praying and teaching others to run away from any thing that will make their home like the one she came out from.

We can't use one example to generalize all.

ThePrinceInTheHouse
One out of 100
Re: Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:31pm On May 06, 2016
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl by babs01(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:
Rubbish!
Are u a victim?
Re: Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl by Sunnypar(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:
Rubbish!
Hi, I like what I see and I had like to get to know you. Superb body shape, great smile and *winks*
Re: Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl by halfricanadian(f): 5:06pm On May 07, 2016
grin never marry atall
Re: Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl by Sunnypar(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2016
babs01:
A girl raised by a single mother
She will find a way to leave her baby's daddy so that she too can become a single mother. owu tiya gbon...
A girl raised by a divorced woman
She too will seek a divorce one day. don Allah baku je chan
A girl raised by a disrespectful woman
If she was raised in a home where she witnessed her mother mouthin' off and disrespecting her father, then she will do the same thing to you.
A girl raised in the market
Even when she goes to school she always returns to d market, this kind of a girl will never listen to you.
A girl with two generations of criminals in her family.
"Before you marry a girl, learn all you can about her family and never marry a girl with two generations of criminals in her family."---Confucius"
The apple don't fall far from the tree.
You lie about the market girl because they are very good money saver and understand the trend.
Re: Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl by youngberry001(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnypar:

You lie about the market girl because they are very good money saver and understand the trend.
and she go cheat on u 1 weeks after unah marriage
Re: Never Marry This Kind Of A Girl by babs01(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2016
Sunnypar:

frm experience ba?

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love / Free Report Reveals! How To Satisfy Any Woman In Bed / Why Are Some Men So Annoying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.