Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

"Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo (37870 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by macof(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2016
BTT:
And so violence is the answer?

Every (native) part of the country feel 'they' are better off than the others. There are so many things wrong with our psyche.

We are unable to hold our immediate leaders responsible for their failures within their local jurisdiction but blame the centre for every perceived and real grief.

What happened to unity?!hsygts h Esthbey

But there are no forced marriages! Let the FG consider the SNC they- and a lot other ethnicities- seek. A referendum may hold a shocker for most of these tribal warmongers.

While this horse-trading is on, one thing is sure: there shall be innocent victims!

it's a spiritual thing. our psyche just cannot tolerate Nigeria. .. the whole system drives the people insane

this is understandable as we were all forced into Nigeria in the first place
we need to just make things right and disintegrate this country

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by favourmic(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2016
Animal in skin keep destroying it let see who is going to suffer most
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Mamog(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2016
gigabyte13:
Una don start rubbish now, and some lazy ass dey clap for una now abi. But when PMB and BURATAI start now, the same set of baffoon will be shouting, " PMB is a dictator" he should have called them to a round table. Hmmmm, continue lets see who Laff last.
No body will condemn PMB and Buratai if they go after the militants blowing up the lines. But this country will not know peace if they go after innocent individuals because they are their kins men of the militants. They should target the militants without mistake after all the militants are targeting oil installation with missing.. they are not attacking company personnel. So no excuse to commit genocide..
Tell PMB and Buratai to take note ps

3 Likes

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by favourmic(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2016
JigsawKillah:

You're a recalcitrant tool! What's the the reckless generalization? You think we Niger Deltans are happy that we're being cheated? You think we'd encourage our youths to indulge in cheap bombings in a vain attempt to right the wrongs? If you don't know how to keep your fingers in place, chop it off!

I remember my English teacher words then common sense is not common I pray you received sense before its too late
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Btruth: 6:43pm On May 06, 2016
JigsawKillah:

You're a recalcitrant tool! What's the the reckless generalization? You think we Niger Deltans are happy that we're being cheated? You think we'd encourage our youths to indulge in cheap bombings in a vain attempt to right the wrongs? If you don't know how to keep your fingers in place, chop it off!
Who is cheating who? Buhari or Jonathan? It amazed me when you see people that can't use their brain to think. Who brough out the Amnesty programme for the militant? And who, if not another government topple his, proposed to stop the programme? Unfortunately, you lots will not dig deep into what's the causes of your problem and find the solution into it. Be sincere with your conscience, for how long did Jonathan rule, and tell me today, what are the improvement in that region? Unfortunately, you are looking for who to blame for your frustration, instead of you to scold the likes of Tompolo, Dokubo, Clark and others that has traded you guys out for their kids future.

You better get wisdom, and get a better understanding too.

9 Likes

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by iyb(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2016
JigsawKillah:

I suspect cattle rearers who slaughter their hosts and BH are wiser... What do they drink then? Cow milk? And your people still run to these same ogogoro drinkers to beg for a living!
beg for our living from palm wine tappers shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin you overestimate yourselves.

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Charly68: 6:47pm On May 06, 2016
Enough of this nonsense from Dokibo's boys

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by successbase(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2016
One thing with us here is that we take every thing as a joke. Instead of suggesting solutions, we are here looking for unnecessary attentions.

Lets wake up from slumber Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by gigabyte13: 6:49pm On May 06, 2016
Mamog:

No body will condemn PMB and Buratai if they go after the militants blowing up the lines. But this country will not know peace if they go after innocent individuals because they are their kins men of the militants. They should target the militants without mistake after all the militants are targeting oil installation with missing.. they are not attacking company personnel. So no excuse to commit genocide..
Tell PMB and Buratai to take note ps

Hmmmm, you said it all " they are their kinsmen" remember this clearly " A FRIEND TO YOUR ENEMY IS YOUR ENEMY" lf you are a brother to any of this militant who did this, dont expect to be spared by the government bullet. So get prepared.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by bakynes(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Mr relax. the west lacks war experience. pray it doesn't happen. because if they attacks y'all ain't gon do nothing.
You think so, we dont have war experience. Just because a people want peace and progress and not voilence and will rather use tools of democracy and dialogue to fight their leaders doesnt mean if you bring war to them thy wont fight back. As you know no one has monopoly of voilence, only the Hausa- Fulanis can stand toe to toe with the Yorubas when it comes to vodoo so dont think its only abt guns
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by ogmask: 6:53pm On May 06, 2016
paschu:

He gave them pipelines survilence contract - and we all had peace, and oil business soared. But fast forward to 2016, some peace-hating-jerk-heads canceled the survilence contracts without notice - even though there was no better alternative. Now the cost of their survilence is proving to be way cheaper compared to the cost of the ongoing anarchy.

Wisdom, not power, is the first step to effective leadership

Handing over the security of a state to a few individuals cannot equate for wisdom bro. Empowering a few individuals at the detriment of the state is not wisdom. Infact the actions of that govt is what has giving them this false feeling of invisibility. Jonathans action can never pass for wisdom. You do not address an issue by making giants out of it, especially when you are an ijaw man. The best sway to go was to addrrs s the root causes of the problem.
As for Tom polo and his gang, they are just criminal business men fighting for their pockets.
I pity the communities shielding these guys.

2 Likes

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Nibeo: 6:57pm On May 06, 2016
Idiotic and jobless people. After their brother allowed his cronies to rob us blind, they want us to bow to them. Stupid people, no be only Lagos, bomb everywhere, shioooo.
We are waiting for you,if dem born them well, make them show face here
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 06, 2016
loomer:
Captain America.
Your aggitation makes sense. unlike some idiots killing themselvs hoping to meet 7 virgins. Let me see how i can help you...no reasable southeners will those cows brothers. The finest and best of housa-fulani cant be wiser than their castle and i cant call such people brother.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Btruth: 7:02pm On May 06, 2016
ajebuter:

Ogbeni Seun, ebe la mbe osika ko le ja ka ri aye gbe oh

Agidi o gba omo lowo were oh..

Afi ka ya jo soro ni itubi inubi

Won nleri looto sugbon ogbon ati iforojomitoro oro lo le sise oh

Tibi nleri, tohun nleri,afi suuru oh.
Ooto oro niyen loto Auntie, sugbon omo ti a ba nbawi to wa orun ki, iwe mimo so wipe, yio parun lojiji ni alai ni atunse nii oooo. Wahala awon ono ND fe poju jare.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by BABANGBALI: 7:04pm On May 06, 2016
E

M

P

T

Y

T

H

R

E

A

T

S

From some mugus looking for recognition.

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by emerged01(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2016
Let them continue.

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by marv1: 7:06pm On May 06, 2016
Beg criminals? For what? Let them continue their time is up. Asari and tompolo started this and they turned billionaires overnight.
Pidggin:
It's time to beg these people

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by BABANGBALI: 7:07pm On May 06, 2016
ogmask:

Handing over the security of a state to a few individuals cannot equate for wisdom bro. Empowering a few individuals at the detriment of the state is not wisdom. Infact the actions of that govt is what has giving them this false feeling of invisibility. Jonathans action can never pass for wisdom. You do not address an issue by making giants out of it, especially when you are an ijaw man. The best sway to go was to addrrs s the root causes of the problem.
As for Tom polo and his gang, they are just criminal business men fighting for their pockets.
I pity the communities shielding these guys.
God bless you and your entire generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Deepfreezer(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2016
bakynes:

You think so, we dont have war experience. Just because a people want peace and progress and not voilence and will rather use tools of democracy and dialogue to fight their leaders doesnt mean if you bring war to them thy wont fight back. As you know no one has monopoly of voilence, only the Hausa- Fulanis can stand toe to toe with the Yorubas when it comes to vodoo so dont think its only abt guns
nobody has monopoly of violence I know. but pray against invasion of the West.

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Ibolt4m(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2016
Make una share d country jor ....u guys are cheating on us,let us deltans n oil state enjoy our gift of God....

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by BABANGBALI: 7:10pm On May 06, 2016
Pidggin:
It's time to beg these people
beg who?If no be say you be lady and you fine small,na small o,I for tear you slap. Make we beg criminals wey dey hold the country to ransom.

Leave dem,dem go soon hear am.

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 06, 2016
just because a Fulani man is President instead of dullardino GEJ

one terrorist group dies, another one springs up?

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by humboo: 7:17pm On May 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
I hope you won't cry genocide if buratai begins, death to NDA
they should know that they don't have monopoly of craziness

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Ibolt4m(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2016
Joavid:
just because a Fulani man is President
why are people so greedy and heartless?
....jst becos d South South are chifes in politics doesn't means they are foolish n CNT speak for themslf.......if d northern are in charge of oil do u tink,u will still call dis corrupt country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by leo1234(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2016
joey150:
same bokoharam everybody slammed for violence..now some guys have formed the avengers to 4k up the country.

same country your kids school in,same economy that affects your own people. i sometimes struggle to understand the rationale behind some of these attacks.

plunge us into darkness and fuel scarcity. Na God wey for just make Nigeria dry land so everybody will just be planting and harvesting.
meanwhile amnesty programmes takes billions of naira in the budget and yet this?!

How can you plant and harvest when the herdsmen are on ground to level your crops?

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by 989900: 7:18pm On May 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
I hope you won't cry genocide if buratai begins, death to NDA

This is the problem I have with them -- cowards.

2 Likes

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by JigsawKillah(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2016
favourmic:

I remember my English teacher words then common sense is not common I pray you received sense before its too late

Your English teacher should've focused on teaching you the basic requirements for constructing simple sentences rather than filling your obviously empty skull with idiomatic expressions that won't help your dwindling future. grin

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Minemrys: 7:18pm On May 06, 2016
Una see wetin Marvel Comics dey do nigerians ba? Them d0n dy form avengers. I w0nder who be thor, captain nigeria, t0ny stark lolx.

1 Like

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 06, 2016
Ibolt4m:
Make una share d country jor ....u guys are cheating on us,let us deltans n oil state enjoy our gift of God....

and who exactly is preventing you from enjoying your oil?

average Nigerians are not benefitting from your oil.

hold your leaders accountable.

2 Likes

Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Ibolt4m(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
beg who?If no be say you be lady and you fine small,na small o,I for tear you slap. Make we beg criminals wey dey hold the country to ransom.

......oboy peak well,mk I hear word jor !!! Na today war start sad

Leave dem,dem go soon here am.
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Ibolt4m(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2016
Joavid:

and who exactly is preventing you from enjoying your oil?

average Nigerians are not benefitting from your oil.

hold your leaders accountable.
....d oil money ur stupid country use in paying debate is 1 reason,... D oil money ur so called theif politics keep stealing is anode reasons.... We need share of country smiley
Re: "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo by Firefire(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2016
Why I see the Niger Delta Avengers as economic terrorist, I subscribe to some of their demand... No: 1, 3, & 9.

Let someone tell Buhary to immediately implement NO 1.

We cannot continue like this.

Most APC leaders and other big men are pretending as if all is well but all is not well with them. Infact, they are dying in silent. Nigerians must speak up against this Military in Democracy government. Things must be done in the right way.

Therefore, we have chosen to start this revolution to free country from these vampires called APC government. We are hereby giving president Buhari two weeks ultimatum to do the following things urgently.

1. Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.
2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.

3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.
4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.

5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the siting of the University.

6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing communities.

7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released unconditionally as the court said.

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let it continue to run effectively.

9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.
10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this ultimatum, as their business interest in the country must be first target.

11. A word is enough for the wise.

In addition to tell the Nigeria government that we mean business at as 10:55pm on Saturday the Forcados terminal crude oil export pipeline was blown up by Niger Delta Avengers

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos / Ministerial List: Why Tinubu Delayed Kano Lagos, 9 Other States / Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.