Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget (55842 Views)

Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Buhari Signs Eight Bills Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by IBROHIM: 2:47pm On May 06, 2016
Nikapetrelli:
FINALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY
pls marry me!
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by UltraSphinx(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2016
tolexy007:
Saraki kan, Ilorin kan grin Nice one Mr President.... so shall we begin now?

let me go reactivate my dormant UBA bank acc, cant wait to start collecting my monthly 5k as promised cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you just being sarcastic or you are for real? 'Cos if the later is d case, then you must have a BC(bachelor of construction) in Building Castles In The Air
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by penta(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2016
seunlayi:
[size=14pt]
It has never been this bad in the history of this Nation and some people will come now and be jubilating that a budget of deficit that took a so called giant of Africa almost have a year is been signed into law. Well, let see the implementation.

How old are you what do you know about history of this country shuuut uppppp jooor! grin grin grin

[/size]
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by akudofarms: 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
Finally undecided
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by LEXYCOM: 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
U for no sign ham nah.......na God go judge me and u........ur delay in signing the budget has cause my company to fold up.......
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by NubianX: 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
I SEE BARNABAS (GOJE, Saraki' friend) and his fake gospel... grin grin grin

kenonze:
This picture resemble "biblical last supper"
Before PMB will travel to France

I can see "Judas" (Bukola Saraki),
I can see "Peter" (Ita Enyang)
I can also see "Mathew" (Osibanjo)

Who did u see?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Abee79(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
femmy2010:
It shall always be well with Nigeria
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by erinalex: 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
seunlayi:
[size=14pt]
It has never been this bad in the history of this Nation and some people will come now and be jubilating that a budget of deficit that took a so called giant of Africa almost have a year is been signed into law. Well, let see the implementation.

[/size]
what did you benefit from those budgets that always took few weeks, for PDP led government to sign into laws ? Absolutely Nothing. Implementation should be our concern now.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by EROMS38(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2016
kenonze:

Who did u see?
I can also see Thomas "Dogara"

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Bigmas2525(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2016
Hmmmm, the Almighty Budget has finally been sign. Sai Baba.
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 06, 2016
Day just break abi?...
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by wazobiaN9(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2016
EVILFOREST:
So signing of NATIONAL BUDGET is now a NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT.

He should get out and leave us for FRANCE, nonsense.
He shouldn't bother coming back.

"EVIL FOREST"
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by pressplay411(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2016
tolexy007:
Saraki kan, Ilorin kan grin Nice one Mr President.... so shall we begin now?

let me go reactivate my dormant UBA bank acc, cant wait to start collecting my monthly 5k as promised cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lazy man. No go find work.

God bless Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by teehay45(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2016
Let's pray the budget has meaningful impact on Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by seunlayi(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2016
erinalex:
what did you benefit from those budgets that always took few weeks, for PDP led government to sign into laws ? Absolutely Nothing. Implementation should be our concern now.

YOU ARE A ZOMBIE, YOU NEED TO BE RESET TO YOUR DEFAULT SETTINGS

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Lilimax(f): 2:54pm On May 06, 2016
bejeiodus:
Sey Paul chop for last supper in your own Bible?
grin
Epic!
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by seunlayi(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2016
clintwine:

We are "jubilating" because

1)for once we have a leader that would not be bullied
2)for once we have a leader that would not follow in the Ghana must go sharing tradition that has been going on too long
3)for once we have a leader that when he says no corruption, he means it and stealing is a form of corruption
4)for once Nigerians have woken up and now know what is contained in the budget
5)Finally, Kemi Adeosun(minister of Finance) can now start the process of economic stimulation -- according to her, she is "rearing to go"

A bulldozer can destroy a house in 10 mins, but it would take 10 months to build the same house
Building is painful and painstaking, let us all work together in the building process

MR ZOMBIE, HOW LONG WILL IT NOW TAKE TO IMPLEMENT IT? You also deserve to be giving a "FACTORY RESET" grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by seunlayi(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2016
erinalex:

YOU ARE A ZOMBIE, YOU NEED TO BE RESET TO YOUR DEFAULT SETTINGS

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Authenticvibes: 2:56pm On May 06, 2016
pheeeew!! at last
Baba need to fly to Saudi for a break after signing

.....Sai Baba
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by DjAduba(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2016
I Salute the LION KILLER one of ABA!
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by yankee11111(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2016
At long last. God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Justicealh3(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2016
Welldone boy.
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by michaeak: 2:57pm On May 06, 2016
The slowness of the budget was caused by the same thieves that tried to favour themselves. Thank God for our able president said baba who is very active and watchful to know that a lot of adjustment was made on the budgets.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Ajewealth123(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2016
reportnaijanews:
President Buhari signed the 2016 budget into law at the Presidential Villa today, Friday 6th of May. Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Bukola Saraki & Speaker Yakubu Dogara were present at the signing. More photos after the cut...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/photos-president-buhari-signs-2016.html
oloriburuku confused set of people! And why are those fools shinning their teeth ? If only they know what the masses are going trough
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by emeka2847: 2:59pm On May 06, 2016
Amen!
Though budget implementation is never 100% even in developed countries.
70% and above is enough to turn this country around, if monies get to where they're mean to.

Wadasco:
I pray that anything good inside this budget will be 100% implemented.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by meritsam: 2:59pm On May 06, 2016
Finally the legislators have capitulated to the unrelenting power of the president to corruption. Pls Nigerians lets support the president in this fight against corruption because its the reason why we have rigmarole for centuries. I believe this is a budget of positive change. There's always light at the end the tunnel and ours wont be an exception. With God all things are possible.thanks

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Ponsche(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2016
[quote authorl=narrowpathy post=45367636]Make I go carry my spoon so i can SCOPE my share of national rice[/quote]
Mr Rice Scoper, we don't want individual like you near anything National .....so you don't pour sand in it when SCOPING to SCOOP from our Green and White Rice. Stay blessed and pray for Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by babamadiba(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2016
Burger01:
..Criminals and wailing mourners cheesy
lol..
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 06, 2016
This is the part where we exhale and say "at last! "
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by einst3in: 3:03pm On May 06, 2016
kenonze:

Who did u see?
I can see Jesus buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Hysmady(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2016
Awon irumole ti gbe de grin They've ignited Nigeria Engine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.