Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget (55853 Views)

Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Buhari Signs Eight Bills Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 06, 2016
tolexy007:
Saraki kan, Ilorin kan grin Nice one Mr President.... so shall we begin now?

let me go reactivate my dormant UBA bank acc, cant wait to start collecting my monthly 5k as promised cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

idiat! Lol. Na 5k dey ur mind so quick? Funny u
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Omeny: 3:07pm On May 06, 2016
God Bless the Federal Republic OF Nigeria!

Thank God the budget has been signed after all the drama!

Now is time to work the talk!

Nigerians and World over has waited so much for the budget,Nigeria must now begin to witness a massive turn-around!

Companies has shut-down and many pple has lost their jobs! I pray that Nigerian Economy and our pple begin to feel the promises and a better lives again!

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by shiffynaani(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2016
Swarms of doubts surrounding the budget signing have been put to rest. Now,let the good works begin....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by 7lives: 3:08pm On May 06, 2016
wowmenow:
Ordinary budget this APC they make look like rocket science

Confused government

Yes is in fact a rocket science because grin grin grin grin grin baba no gree this budget wear shoulder pad like the budgets of the last 5 years.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Hamintab: 3:10pm On May 06, 2016
seunlayi:
[size=14pt]
It has never been this bad in the history of this Nation and some people will come now and be jubilating that a budget of deficit that took a so called giant of Africa almost half of a year is been signed into law. Well, let see the implementation.

[/size]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Those zombies quoting me will be giving "FACTORY RESET" on or before 2019.

If he had signed it like your hero had done in the past without proper checks, you will also be the first to come and shout that he is a dullard and didn't read the rubbish added to the budget before signing. you need not be satisfied by what he does, all you need is to learn to leave by it, at least for the next 3 years.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Gmanc(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2016
Finally Finally Finally Oya Baba let start seeing d change our country deserve
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by ogmask: 3:11pm On May 06, 2016
EVILFOREST:
So signing of NATIONAL BUDGET is now a NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT.

He should get out and leave us for FRANCE, nonsense.
He shouldn't bother coming back.

This is an historic event. The brand new budget is worth the wait. For the first time in Nigeria a president will look the legislators in the face and call their bluff. For the first time in our history, ministers are made to take ownership of their budgets. For the first time in our history, MDAs disowned budgetary allocations. For the first time in our history, we can see a clear view of the policy direction of the govt.
The right thing has been done and it is worth celebrating.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by moderate99(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=45367607]So signing of NATIONAL BUDGET is now a NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT.

He should get out and leave us for FRANCE, nonsense.
He shouldn't bother coming back.

[/quot

What is this one saying?
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Omeny: 3:11pm On May 06, 2016
But what is Baba OBJ doing there?

Why can't elder advise baba since he's too old now to use his brains?

The way he flocks around in Aso Rock, u will think there's something special in him!

He's the only Nigerian dead or alive that ruled Nigeria both as a military and civilian and yet under PDP, who him Epp?

#Shameless
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 06, 2016
iykedare:
How will this impact on the life of the average man?

Shey this buhari sabi wetin him dey do? Oloro rapata

The budget runs the economy. How else can it impact the average man?
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by upsun: 3:14pm On May 06, 2016
tolexy007:
Saraki kan, Ilorin kan grin Nice one Mr President.... so shall we begin now?

let me go reactivate my dormant UBA bank acc, cant wait to start collecting my monthly 5k as promised cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

PIPE DREAMS
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by AdeniyiA(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2016
kenonze:
This picture resemble "biblical last supper"
Before PMB will travel to France

I can see "Judas" (Bukola Saraki),
I can see "Peter" (Ita Enyang)
I can also see "Mathew" (Osibanjo)

Who did u see?
i see you(kenonze) wailing at the background...
smiley
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by clintwine(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2016
seunlayi:

MR ZOMBIE, HOW LONG WILL IT NOW TAKE TO IMPLEMENT IT? You also deserve to be giving a "FACTORY RESET" grin grin grin grin grin

Anyone that cannot make an intelligent argument without calling someone a name is not worth it. Infact that is what people who have nothing upstairs do -- More the reason why empty barrels make the most noise

Anyone can make a speech, but not everyone can speak with intelligence
I want to believe that you are a kid, so i am going to give you an advise that would help you in life for free
--
I implore you, don't be the kid that speaks without thinking, don't be the kid that does not reason out a thought
don't be the kid that spews other peoples ideas and believes
have your own believes, think for yourself and come to your own conclusions.
Be your own man.
What differentiates you from an animal is your brain, use it
Always have a discussion based on logic and facts as no matter what name you call someone, it does not change the truth and facts

And please for the sake of your generation, don't be the kid that grows into his 40s with this attitude
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by jahsharon: 3:18pm On May 06, 2016
kenonze:

[b]Who did u see?
[/b]

I see the holy spirit guiding Nigerian leaders and Nigeria to greater heights.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by classikbill(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2016
Obumiyk:
Now they will finally get down to work. any blame on GEJ from today onwards will be a show of foolery from this government. I always pray for Nigeria. Let this be a sign if good things to come.
Ameen o
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by iykedare(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2016
Dont let me smack your brains out.

No be joke o.
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
I see another Man showing PMB where to sign meaning that he don't know/see well, watch well there you see where. He was showing where to sign, one day he will sall off Nigeria.
kenonze:

Who did u see?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Dynamite02: 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
Wetin this one con mean? Our yearly calender is now may to may ba
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 06, 2016
jahsharon:

I see the holy spirit guiding Nigerian leaders and Nigeria to greater heights.

U dey see Spirit
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by robosky02(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2016
what other countries have done like 5 to 6 months ago....

shm

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 06, 2016
AdeniyiA:

i see you(kenonze) wailing at the background...
smiley

Am not a wailer.
Am a core Progressive

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by BABANGBALI: 3:26pm On May 06, 2016
Na who budget epp?
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by yhemisie(f): 3:42pm On May 06, 2016
Good to go
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Bluffly: 3:48pm On May 06, 2016
seunlayi:
[size=14pt]
It has never been this bad in the history of this Nation and some people will come now and be jubilating that a budget of deficit that took a so called giant of Africa almost half of a year is been signed into law. Well, let see the implementation.

[/size]

[size=13pt]
[Those zombies quoting me will be giving "FACTORY RESET" on or before 2019.[/size]

Nigeria's budget has always been like this(deficit as you said), the difference now is that there is a meticulous someone who wants to minimize fraud
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Oliviaxx(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2016
CountDracula:
At last... What do u call a hybrid btwn zombie and wailer?

Zoiler
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by mira4u: 4:16pm On May 06, 2016
undecidedimagine the time of the year a budget is signed!!!!

Btw do we really have a v.p? That seat seems vacant. This reminds me of Amaechi n Tele Ikuru.
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by Dignitygab(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2016
finally...everybody were saying budget budget...budget...now the budget has been signed let's see how the economy will look like
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by DedeNkem: 4:35pm On May 06, 2016
Now let the looting begins!
Re: President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget by AmAlbert(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2016
Shuo!!
Shey baba no sabi read ni?

No be person dey point for am wia him go sign?

Abu dis my eye problem Don start again?
Make I find my glasses look the pictures em again

If no be my eye problem den know say baba suppose get private evening tutor

Na joke I dey joke o, before him men em go begin find me, even if dem find me from today reach next year I no kuku dey Naija na

Ndi ara
*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK / Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.