Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 (41081 Views)

Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt / Buhari Arrives Daura After Signing The 2016 Budget.PICS / Kowa And PDP's Reaction To Budget Signing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by Ebukaokeke5: 8:32pm On May 06, 2016
Who cares how dey feel? All that matters is dat Nigeria is progressing and PDP is retarding to death.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by bobmalu83(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2016
Peacetemi:
Yeah padded and corrupt. That was the reason the President took his time. Gone are the days when we have zombie-presidents who just sign anything given to them. So PDP guys even have the audacity to complain after ruling for 16 years. PDP is the reason why people are used to corruption.

every time PDP ruin Nigeria for past 16 years but u forgot that majority or 85 percent of ppl in Buhari's government are beneficiary of 16 Year of PDP in power
Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by tuniski: 9:43pm On May 06, 2016
ABAMOWA:

Buhari is not the moronic GEJ that signed anything the likes of Iweala, Allison, and the other thieves put on his table. So, keep quiet. We know you don't appreciate being meticulous. Shameless people.

Delusional and drunk on propaganda. Detox is needed!
Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by amikeem(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2016
If it were u how will u rule ur administration do u think it easy to rule a country like Nigeria? When we are not Togo..... all we need do is to keep on praying for our dear country
Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by AngelNnedinso: 10:46pm On May 06, 2016
YungMike:
To remain in Nigeria is not by force. #PDPmustGo

PDP - Progress Destroyer Party.
destroyer party but at least I was buying a paint of garri N180 unlike now I do buy it at N400, I was having 22hrs of electricity daily unlike now dat I barely have up to 3hrs. I was buying pure water N5 per sachet and N80 per bag unlike now dat I buy it N10 per sachet and N150 per bag. I was transporting myself from enugu to Nsukka at N250 but now it's N500. Dollar was selling at N180=$1 but now it's N320=$1. Which party is actually d destroyer party? Or are u blind? APC is a scam, clueless and confused. Party of old men with diminished brain. Senseless party from d pit of hell.
Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by hornyman(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2016
YungMike:
To remain in Nigeria is not by force. #PDPmustGo

PDP - Progress Destroyer Party.

U never finish PDP Acronyms oooo.

Na Papa Destroy Pikin or Pikin Destroy Papa, Power Destroy People, People Destroy Properties. How can you have party that destroys in power? That's why they lost woefully in last election, I can bet they'll loose again. Previous 2million votes win margin no be beans ooo Lol. Abeg make dem park well. Useless party.

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by itsmaleekbaby(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2016
Passing by. where is my popcorn? mumuni!!
Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by hushshinani(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2016
tuniski:

Signing of a spineless paper is now an achievement chai. APC and charade! Anyway, their excuses have now driedl up! Bunch of clowns!!!

It seems u are an illiterate...
calling a Nigerian budget a "spineless paper"...
a special and official paper that will be used to run Nigeria activities...
a document that will affect your generation positively...
please think before you make comment (s)... hush!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by hushshinani(m): 12:24am On May 07, 2016
tuniski:

Signing of a spineless paper is now an achievement chai. APC and charade! Anyway, their excuses have now dried up! Bunch of clowns!!!

[quote author=tuniski post=45371093]

Signing of a spineless paper is now an achievement chai. APC and charade! Anyway, their excuses have now driedl up! Bunch of clowns!!![/quot

It seems u are an illiterate...
calling a Nigerian budget a "spineless paper"...
some thing that will be used to run Nigerian
that your generation will see the impact forever...
please think before you make comment... hush!!!
Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by coolscott(m): 1:06am On May 07, 2016
[size=13pt]Celebrating the lateness of a budget that is passed now and which should have been passed long before now is like a 100 meter runner finishing his race in 60 seconds and popping bottles in celebration when others finished their race in 9 point something seconds.

When we were wasting time, do you think any country of the world decided to pause and wait for us? Money can be regained but lost time cannot be
[/size]
Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by berrystunn(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2016
Acidosis:
Lol

Nigerians now celebrate budget??

grin grin

APC do . ..

1 Like

Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2016
Peacetemi:
Yeah padded and corrupt. That was the reason the President took his time. Gone are the days when we have zombie-presidents who just sign anything given to them. So PDP guys even have the audacity to complain after ruling for 16 years. PDP is the reason why people are used to corruption.

Yes o. It is so difficult to disabuse their minds. They are so used to curruption that they know no other way. It baffles me to a worrying state.
Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by tuniski: 6:41am On May 08, 2016
hushshinani:

It is u that doesn't get it. The budget is a spineless paper the govt is the spine! This govt hasn't shown spine not yet, therefore, no celebration. Or u think budget is magic?

1 Like

Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by hushshinani(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
tuniski:

It is u that doesn't get it. The budget is a spineless paper the govt is the spine! This govt hasn't shown spine not yet, therefore, no celebration. Or u think budget is magic?

not everybody will see it that way...
i guess the budget is used to execute projects listed...
without the budget i believe the gov. cant do much work..
that is why it looks like the gov. is not working... hush!!!
Re: PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 by senior123: 3:34am On May 09, 2016
hakeem4:
Pdp doesn't want any good for Nigeria

Look at PDP states. Guns everywhere. Youths shooting themselves and beating chest. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp / Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.