Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (67742 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / Will You Consider Using Tecno T484 With 4000mah Battery Which Last For 80days? / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Africanman123(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2016
The Op posted a picture taken by the W4,can you also post yours to counter her? Thanks.
UjSizzle:
grin

I'm still trying to come to terms with how you compared this W4 camera to LG G3. Like the actual LG G3? That's a joke. Maybe it's a different version biko.

The picture isn't shabby, but it's not great either. And the LG processes better quality pictures than that.
You just committed a phone blunder... pls don't do that again sad
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Africanman123(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2016
Visit 3CHub if you are in Lagos.
adeniyi3971:

pls where can I get this phone for 23k in Lagos or Slot
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by AnnabelR0se(f): 2:27pm On May 09, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

I hate when people just bash tecno because of its brand name. You'v done a good job dear! I usually tell people bring a 23,000 samsung and a 23,000 tecno/infinix/gionee let's compare it side by side....when it comes to those affordable phones, most samsung phones are wacked in specs! Its only when you get to their high end phones you'll be amazed....recently, a company xiaomi has been producing bad-a.s.s phones with wowing specs that wuld make samsung shiver at their prices.
Well that's the Power of a Brand name, the name samsung or apple stinks of class that people don't bother to check if they are getting value for their money. These top companies are ripping people of their money but people are too blind to see it, that once a phone stands side by side with their prducts, its quickly termed rubbish. #Kudos to samsung & apple marketing team tho!
Honestly a 23k samsung has nothing much to offer
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by kolexepana: 2:37pm On May 09, 2016
pinkiberry:
am sure this tecno w4 you guys are hyping does not have good camera compared to infinix hot 2.
plus no system update. tecno phones sucks.
8mp back camera and 2mp front camera is okay though
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Jidibia(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2016
MizMyColi:

If you no get better thing to yarn as an experienced user...
Scraaaamgrin
Olodo
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by adeniyi3971(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2016
Africanman123:
Visit 3CHub if you are in Lagos.

I got this wonderful fone for 22,490 on yudala.. soo greatt.. thanks tho

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by beatz5(f): 10:46pm On May 10, 2016
purchase your android phones at cheap and affordable prices discount applies cash on delivery Nationwide delivery for more inquiries. call , text or Whatsapp 08169836958
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:10pm On May 10, 2016
Why are you arguing with OP?
dapsonlou:
If you claim you took this picture with a G3 then you are lying. G3 cam is one of the best on the market. I had a 3g and the cam was close to perfect.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:11pm On May 10, 2016
adeniyi3971:

I got this wonderful fone for 22,490 on yudala.. soo greatt.. thanks tho
Fair price
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:12pm On May 10, 2016
Wicked... But true
AnnabelR0se:
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by gabe15(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

It's meant to be called a music flagship phone.

As for W4.
I look forward to a review by this month end, hopefully.

You should know though, that not everyone who buys phones loads it with all kinds of apps and games.

I don't think that W4 is the kind of phone you purposely load with many apps and games.

Having downloaded all my necessary apps and used for a week.
I can say that it's really really cool for normal everyday user.

For extreme heavy users?
I can't say.
where did u get urz at 23k
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by dapsonlou(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Why are you arguing with OP?

Not arguing, just Correcting a Slander in other to promote another product.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by smoothknight: 6:29am On May 12, 2016
MizMyColi:
[size=11pt]If you've ever been in a position where you desire something but constrained by cost due to other important priorities, then you can relate with the story I'm about to tell.

Please don't get it twisted, this is not my first time around Tecno phones. I've used two briefly Phantom Aplus and the Boom J8.
I wasn't too cool with the phantom APlus angry
But Having had a feel of J8 and seeing it compete ] 23,000 naira. cool

You can ask me questions or better still,

:- https://www.naij.com/822141-tecno-w4-android-marshmallow.html
Please where can i see it to buy for 23000
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by MizMyColi(f): 6:35am On May 12, 2016
smoothknight:
Please where can i see it to buy for 23000

Check 3C Hub, Ikeja

Cc: Gabe15
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by gabe15(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=MizMyColi post=45540381]

Check 3C Hub, Ikeja

Cc: Gabe15
[/quote thanks dear]
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by oluwadaemilola: 4:54pm On May 16, 2016
plis tell me you are joking about Tecno
grossintel:
IT IS TECNO!!! angry what are you saying? Even if it's 50mp camera it's still going to look like 2mp!!! Tecno phones get no software updates if its 5.1 it remains at 5.1 and you get no support compared to major flagship phones. Wait till that shit drops on the floor sad it won't even turn on again if it does it will hang on Tecno smart life cry flash heaven out of it you hear technicians say the cpu needs to be serviced! Why can't the chips inside hold on to the board when it drops. Pls go buy a phone if you have an LG G series like u clame why would u be hyping Tecno? Is this an ad or what grin 3 months from now Tecno will release W5 then W6 before the year runs out W8. Tired of Tecno shit.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by oluwadaemilola: 5:10pm On May 16, 2016
plis don't say that it is a substandard product because it is not
Flashh:

She has been busy hyping this substandard phone. I am fed up with it.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 16, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
plis tell me you are joking about Tecno
okay am joking about Tecno
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by omoalajah(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2016
Great Gadget it is
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by gingerman876: 12:55am On May 22, 2016
Its a great phone from the positive reviews so far
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by yinka360nl1: 1:30am On May 22, 2016
Yes its cool. My lil brother use it
gingerman876:
Its a great phone from the positive reviews so far
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by 360koncepts: 1:51am On May 22, 2016
Its good for the price!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by krozay(m): 5:24am On May 25, 2016
When will mizmycoli do a full review on this phone ,and I hope this phone w4 doesn't have multitasking issue because I want to buy it very soon before the price increases here in ABA-tecno H6 user here
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by kolexepana: 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
omoalajah:
Great Gadget it is
You can say that again
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by mosjames: 3:22pm On May 25, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
I believe it will offer nothing at all
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by omoalajah(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2016
Hehehehe u dont use phone too ni? No be one phone u use comment on here?
bcardastro:
some people just come life of phones sha
Abi na computer u dey use? LOL
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by ayodan007: 11:09am On May 30, 2016
So Where Can I get It For #23000
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by umblicachucks(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2016
All these neophytes talking about tecno this, LG that They are one and the same thing it is just all about marketing gimmicks. Who tell you that LG is better than tecno and why did you say so? Abeg let me hear something. I have used gionee Gpad2 for 4 years and its still performs very well. My sister has tecno w4 and it has been serving her well so what are we saying. That w4 is a very good phone. Even some that have not gotten hold of any tecno phone will still argue blindly. That phone is a good value for money and performs better than many expensive phone. TECNO are doing very well now.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by brook75: 6:12am On May 31, 2016
very honest review, so annoying some people will just still want to argue.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Nobody: 6:33am On May 31, 2016
cant we all just like a phone without comparisons
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by MaryAnne360: 11:35pm On May 31, 2016
Tell him to once again
kolexepana:

You can say that again
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by stevepeters: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nastydroid:
nice tho,but am not a fan

Hmmm!!! Respect! A trial could convince you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nokia 6300 : / Ngage 2.0 And All Games Cracked. Instructions And Download Link. / A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.