Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. (5684 Views)

Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? / Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Presbulg(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Amberon:
On the contrary Muslims are a pathetic set of sub humans.
You people don't evangelize cuz you know that no one in their right mind will agree to follow a pedophile, serial killer, murderer, caravan thief, philanderer , armed robber who married a 6 year old. They prefer forceful conversions and making them choose Allah or death.

My sweet Jesus gave a choice. We follow him out of pure love. Do you force people to date you or stay in your life?

Your Mohammed is too busy burning in hell while you defend him. Shame!!

Where do fools like this spring up from ?
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by falopey: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
haffaze777:

Need to see where Allah ask us (Muslims) to confirm from Christians if we are we in doubt?and don't forget to show me d one we are to ask because d last time I check deeper life is different from Catholic,so which one is Allah referring to according to ur lie?

Yes study your Quran well. That's what your Allah told you about people of the book. That's talking about Christians. Allah does not talk about denominations here just Christians any one. Or you need to tell your Allah to clarify which of the Muslims he refers to when he mentioned Muslims whether it's the Sunnis. shiatte, amadiyah, ansar udeen, nasfat or whatever you have there?

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by haffaze777(m): 4:45am On Jul 06, 2016
falopey:

Yes study your Quran well. That's what your Allah told you about people of the book. That's talking about Christians. Allah does not talk about denominations here just Christians any one. Or you need to tell your Allah to clarify which of the Muslims he refers to when he mentioned Muslims whether it's the Sunnis. shiatte, amadiyah, ansar udeen, nasfat or whatever you have there?

If you can't do what I ask u to do just forget about it,do u know what it means to be a Muslims?all those u mentioned are Muslims simply because d laid down rule to be a Muslims are followed by dem all (1)tawheed (2)as salat (3)as zakat (4)As saum ramadan (5)hajj.now tell me d different between any of d sets u mentioned above if all of dem believe all d five pillars dat make one muslim

Eid il mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters all over the world

Cc:ypeace

Nadheer15

HaneefahRN

IdisuleOurOwn

Newnas

fedex01

Visitor700

auwalmandela

Ferebiekun

mubarakopeyemi

tartar9

lexiconkabir

vicadex07

mustymatic

tola9ja

Demmzy15

yazach

udatso

9jaforlife

Empiree

lanrexlan

harbiola1

AlBaqir

Rilwayne001

Aminat508

Carinmom

Omotayor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by falopey: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2016
haffaze777:

If you can't do what I ask u to do just forget about it,do u know what it means to be a Muslims?all those u mentioned are Muslims simply because d laid down rule to be a Muslims are followed by dem all (1)tawheed (2)as salat (3)as zakat (4)As saum ramadan (5)hajj.now tell me d different between any of d sets u mentioned above if all of dem believe all d five pillars dat make one muslim

Nadheer15

HaneefahRN

IdisuleOurOwn

Newnas

fedex01

Visitor700

auwalmandela

Ferebiekun

mubarakopeyemi

tartar9

lexiconkabir

vicadex07

mustymatic

tola9ja

Demmzy15

yazach

udatso

9jaforlife

Empiree

lanrexlan

harbiola1

AlBaqir

Rilwayne001

Aminat508

Carinmom

Omotayor

Go and ask Sunni and shiatte not just to mention others, what differentiate them.

If you say they all believe in the five pillars of Islam. So that's enough for them to be all Muslims eventhough they have what differentiates them. They follow Muhammad teaching and Islam differently.

For Christians, all you need to be a Christian is believe that Jesus is the son of God which you Muslims mortal mind can never comprehend because you use human knowledge of how to father a son to try to understand a spiritual thing which is not possible. And that Jesus died and resurrected for our sins. It sounds foolish to you that God cannot have a wife and have a child. Yes God doesn't have a wife. It sounds foolish though and that's why the bible says God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. You can never comprehend it because it's looks foolish and you are confounded just because of it.

Muslims don't believe these, but which Christians don't believe in it? That's all it takes to be a Christian before other things will have to follow. You still need to tell Allah to let us know too which of the Muslims he is talking about if you are asking which of the Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by udatso: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2016
haffaze777:

Nadheer15

HaneefahRN

IdisuleOurOwn

Newnas

fedex01

Visitor700

auwalmandela

Ferebiekun

mubarakopeyemi

tartar9

lexiconkabir

vicadex07

mustymatic

tola9ja

Demmzy15

yazach

udatso

9jaforlife

Empiree

lanrexlan

harbiola1

AlBaqir

Rilwayne001

Aminat508

Carinmom

Omotayor

Happy eidul fitr ya akh and to other ikhwaani fillahi

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Look at this nigga... Do you also not have different sects in Islam which are war with each other? Sunnis have been killing Shiites for centuries so don't play that card here.

Have you ever heard of Catholics killing Deeper lifers?? Or Redeemed members killing MFM members?

Surah 10:94 is the verse. Every Muslim knows this, even your scholars.

Get well soon!,

haffaze777:

Need to see where Allah ask us (Muslims) to confirm from Christians if we are we in doubt?and don't forget to show me d one we are to ask because d last time I check deeper life is different from Catholic,so which one is Allah referring to according to ur lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2016
This is the preceding verse

4 But let each one examine his own work , and then He will have rejoicing in himself alone , and not in another.

So the verse you quoted has nothing to do with the one I quoted about forgiveness of sins. Both stand.

Bobbywallexino:
But you forgot Galatians 6:5 every Man shall bear his own burden.. you better do good.

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by haffaze777(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Amberon:
Look at this nigga... Do you also not have different sects in Islam which are war with each other? Sunnis have been killing Shiites for centuries so don't play that card here.

Have you ever heard of Catholics killing Deeper lifers?? Or Redeemed members killing MFM members?

Surah 10:94 is the verse. Every Muslim knows this, even your scholars.

Get well soon!,

I only heard of war between Catholic and protestant which last for about thirty two years and millions of souls were lost.receive sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2016
Olodo.... At least you know Jesus is coming again. thats double assurance for us Christians.

But on the contrary, Jesus Christ isn't coming to correct "silly notions". He is coming to take the elect home.

Besides it is God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.

Get well soon!
Oladim001:
Omo see insults oo. Well am not surprised sha. Its typical.. And for your information d Jesus you call God is still coming back to correct your silly notions of trinity. Jesus the father, Jesus the son, Jesus the holy spirit. Really dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Still better than Mohammed who is currently burning in hell.

Didn't your Quran say Jesus is coming back? If he didn't die and resurrect, did he just disappear?
Oladim001:
na you know oo. The same Jesus that died for ya sins and woke up three days later really. Mtcheew silly talk.
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon11: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Buhahahahahahahaha

Get lost! Senile being. Of course a half toothed mallam must have told you that. Millions ko, billions no! Orishirishi.
haffaze777:

I only heard of war between Catholic and protestant which last for about thirty two years and millions of souls were lost.receive sense
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by haffaze777(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Amberon11:
Buhahahahahahahaha

Get lost! Senile being. Of course a half toothed mallam must have told you that. Millions ko, billions no! Orishirishi.

Formula Dodge eeeee

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Oladim001(m): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2016
Amberon:
Still better than Mohammed who is currently burning in hell.

Didn't your Quran say Jesus is coming back? If he didn't die and resurrect, did he just disappear?
How many times will i say this. Dont talk without bringing proof. Maybe you'd sy its in your bible that my prophet is in hell. Or you dreamt of him being in hell. Silly talk. And whats the essence of someone dying for your sins and then wake up again. Does it make sense to you. Couldn't he have just stayed dead instead of waking up again. Think mr, think. And you are asking a silly question of if he disappeared. Don't you christains believe that he died and resurrected. When he ressurected, did he disappear. Thats why am saying USE YOUR SENSE. And you are here calling me olodo, just like the case of a pot calling kettle black.
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Presbulg(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oladim001:
How many times will i say this. Dont talk without bringing proof. Maybe you'd sy its in your bible that my prophet is in hell. Or you dreamt of him being in hell. Silly talk. And whats the essence of someone dying for your sins and then wake up again. Does it make sense to you. Couldn't he have just stayed dead instead of waking up again. Think mr, think. And you are asking a silly question of if he disappeared. Don't you christains believe that he died and resurrected. When he ressurected, did he disappear. Thats why am saying USE YOUR SENSE. And you are here calling me olodo, just like the case of a pot calling kettle black.

The fact that some believe he's God and others son of God even till today shows how flawed this religion is. Why would The Almighty God allow the people he created punish him to that level ?. What lesson is there to learn from that ? Went through so much punishment yet it doesn't stop people from committing sins or going to hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Continue With Taraweeh After Ramadan / Misconception Of Salat Tarawih: Bid'a or Sunnah? / Ayatul Kursi - The Ayah Of The Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.