Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? (3710 Views)

I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) / Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2009
tkb417:

my wife shld better not go fat after marriage cos that will be calling for war

i guess, i have a part to play in making her stay for and trimmed. If she goes fat, then ive failed as a husband
it wont happen tho
That's what they all say though tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by tkb417(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2009
ibkaye:

That's what they all say though tongue
see me see wahala o
what i want is what im confessing tongue
by the way, are u fat tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2009
tkb417:

see me see wahala o
what i want is what im confessing tongue
by the way, are u fat tongue
what a question shocked
it's been about 10 years since i got married so yes tongue
anything else? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by tkb417(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2009
ibkaye:

what a question shocked
it's been about 10 years since i got married so yes tongue
anything else? grin
ure married for 10 years and that made you go boom boom pow

i hope u dont wanna lose tht man to some slim 18 in nasarawa street in Kano grin ( is tht not where your house is)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
tkb417:

ure married for 10 years and that made you go boom boom pow

i hope u dont wanna lose tht man to some slim 18 in nasarawa street in Kano grin ( is tht not where your house is)
Urgh, why did you have to bring that up? I've been dreading the thought ever since the day I broke the weighing scale cry

Blame it on the pou-pou-pounded yam cry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by africhika(f): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2009
oh my gosh, this is hilarious.   grin
i don't think they get ugly, they do put on weight. they eat their children's leftovers.

in church, i always see mothers feeding cookies and juice to their 2 year olds. when the child is finished, the mother will eat the rest. so, think of this happening after 1 child, 2 children, 3 children and so forth.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by tkb417(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2009
ibkaye:

Urgh, why did you have to bring that up? I've been dreading the thought ever since the day I broke the weighing scale cry

Blame it on the pou-pou-pounded yam cry
u blame ur weight and size on pounded yam shocked shocked
is ur unbilical cord tied to pounded yam?

who says u must eat pounded yam evrytime? oro e nfe adura tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2009
tkb417:

u blame your weight and size on pounded yam shocked shocked
is your unbilical cord tied to pounded yam?

who says u must eat pounded yam evrytime? oro e nfe adura tongue
lol spare me cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by thewhisky(f): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
True that @tkb.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by tkb417(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
ibkaye:

lol spare me cheesy
mo ti gbo smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by zeal500: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
d answers is all eyes outside for those specs dt pleases d soul
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by chic2pimp(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ poster. The answer is simple Naija women are a lazy bunch. Gluttons plenty for their midst. Na so so food dem know. tongue cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2009
Men let themselves go as well with their protruding beer bellies and hairy bodies undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by sjeezy8: 5:22am On Sep 04, 2009
this is soooo far from d truth nigerian ladies blossom as they older.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:35am On Sep 04, 2009
Because some women do not simply understand the importance of looking good and staying healthy.

They feel their sole aim of looking good is to attract the man. . .and so when they married. . .they feel accomplished and see no need of taking care of themselves. . .

What most of such women do not understand is. . .looking good shouldn't be done for others but for yourself. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by thewhisky(f): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
Here's what the schedule of a working mother living in Lagos looks like.

5:30 a.m, Alarm goes off
5:45 a.m, Prepare for work and kids for school
6:10 a.m, Leaves for work
6:30p.m, Leaves for home
7:30p.m, Gets home ;starts dinner
8:00p.m, Prepares kids for bed
9:00p.m, Last minute chores ; prepares for bed
10:00p.m, Sleep

Women put on weight because they are eating the same way they used to before marriage but moving less.Jogging on the roads is pretty much equal to suicide (portholes,robbers).Gyms in Lagos close at 8pm and open at 8am.Erm,which part of her life do you think she should sacrifice for a workout?I use exercise DVDs early in the morning but it is a struggle to do and is definitely not as effective as you'd like to think.It just keeps you borderline toned but the weight-struggle continues unless she cuts down her food (and that's even harder).Only stay-at-home mums can afford to exercise properly.So,sirs,until you offer to help out more so that your wives can get a little time to take care of their bodies,my advice would be, SUCK IT UP!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by tmny: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2009
Some women are so careless when they eat.

Especially the So-called FULL HOUSE WIFE. Why wont

they be FULL allover?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
This is a weak stereotype, . . .and a horrible misconception as well, . . . undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by follypimpi(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
Cos the Pounded YAM with Egusi is very sweet,haba allow me with my 1 pack jare.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by kunleweb: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2009
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? by chrisj2(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2009
Of course, this does not apply to all. However, there is some truth in it - some women dont appear to care about their looks on a daily/weekly basis but only when they are going to functions.

I dont know many many Nigerian women because I dont come across any here in N/W, UK, However, my two sisters appear to conform to letting themselves go. Within years of being in the UK they ballooned due to too much food (especially junk and big portions of red meat & meals like someone said b4, and then there is the having kids quickly and absolutely no exercise).

One of them has gone back to Nigeria and she now looks normal (not big) for her age and the one here (bless her) works hard and had 3 kids in about 4 years but is now looking really heavy and the tummy is quite wobbly.

I advised her to go for long power-walks with the baby in the buggy or get a an exercise DVD and some me-time (hubby shd help) that she can use to exercise to the DVD. 15 minutes everyday will help and can even make it fun with the kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between 'dating' And 'relationship'?? / Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend / He Went To Buy A Condom And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.