Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nigerians Seeing The Darkest Day Before Dawn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Seeing The Darkest Day Before Dawn (495 Views)

After Seeing The Crowd That Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri, It's Over! Video / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video / Almost There; Nigerians Seeing The Darkest Day Before Dawn (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Seeing The Darkest Day Before Dawn by Fatherherokay(m): 11:59pm On May 06, 2016
You know the difference between Nigeria and other great countries you are comparing us with? “The cost of freedom is always high, but those countries have always sacrificially paid their own price for the true freedom that brought the massive change in their structure and system today.
It would be ridiculous if you are comparing someone at a REWARD level and someone at a PRICE level”. Check history, those people that paid the price for the freedom of those great nations are the youths who fought in unison and
harmony, but who and where are the youths of Nigeria who are supposed to sacrificially pay the price of our own freedom and change?

Things do not happen; Things are made to happen. Let us not seek the lip talk answer of the APC or the lip talk answer of the PDP, but the right answer coming from the good side of us. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. Recently, I was in the midst of my NYSC colleagues serving in Kano state, and I heard them discussing the issue of Nigeria; this time, they were arguing on the present and the future of Nigeria. I heard some say Nigeria is the worst Nation on earth, full of selfish, callous and corrupt citizens; Nigeria can never be better again; the future of Nigeria is doom; corruption has infiltrated every sector and even the youth that are supposed to be the future of Nigeria are already drenched with a polluted mindset of embezzling and destroying Nigeria further. I even heard someone say he is always ashamed of displaying her Nigerian green passport anytime she is in the midst of foreigners or in the embassy. I am from the miry clay like you. I pass through the same pain you guys are passing through. I know how it feels to live on less than 1.5 dollars a day. I am a testimony of living in pain, struggle and hustles. I understand how unpalatable it is to live on 1 or 2 square meal a day. Nevertheless, I am not giving up on the READ MORE http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/05/topic-65-nigerians-seeing-darkest-day.html
Re: Nigerians Seeing The Darkest Day Before Dawn by nnachukz(m): 12:08am On May 07, 2016
Lai Mohammed is that you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Seeing The Darkest Day Before Dawn by joyrealestates(f): 12:23am On May 07, 2016
Nigeria and other developed non-african countries? Our govt is selfish remember?
Re: Nigerians Seeing The Darkest Day Before Dawn by diagro: 12:28am On May 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Lai Mohammed is that you?
Lai's job is seriously threatened. Many people (like op & fashola) are trying to outdoor d masquerade-driven economy campaigner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Seeing The Darkest Day Before Dawn by DaBullIT(m): 6:28am On May 07, 2016
I believe in the title

things usually get really bad before people hit a breakthrough

Nigeria will get her breakthrough this month Hopefully we just have to remain supportive and hopeful

(1) (Reply)

Direct Your Anger At Jonathan, South East APC Tells Niger Delta Militants / Real Amount Diverted In Arms Purchase Was $15bn--lai Mohammed / Buhari To British TV: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.