Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities (24229 Views)

As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by rexibity(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2016
pinkiberry:
she thinks from her boobs
that must be very unfortunate for her...lols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by html14java(f): 10:03am On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:
Chest Beaters grin The fulanis will get their grazing bill signed to law soon.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by sweet7oyin(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2016
rayblast:
Dem don activate dis odieshi boyz again!!!!!!!!
no odeshi for bomb o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Deepfreezer(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:
don't say that again.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Yoyostic: 10:17am On May 07, 2016
Kudos to the Abians! I wish the Agatus can do same.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by AngelNnedinso: 10:19am On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:
useless he-goat, son of a thousand father. Fulani is supposed to be wiped out from d surface of d earth, blood-thirsty fools dat look like sticks.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by eddyslim(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:
I give up on you...

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Nicepoker(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:
receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:

And you think the gazing bills will only affect the IGBOS?

unnecessary hatred for anything IGBO has blinded your good sense of judgement.

You've got brains! please make use of it.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Nicepoker(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2016
DaBullIT:

He pushed Nigerians to self defense ?? Have you seen Arewa consultative Forum youths ( in the North) Arming up

or have you seen OPC arming up , jumping up and down ??

the 5 % people are the problems of Nigeria , they blow up electricity supply, crude supply e.t.c Let's face the reality
so the 5% are feeding u I guess. U no get shame at all. How can opc arm up. When they are slaves to the arewas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by primedream(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2016
GINJALAND:

Owendi, Isakabba!!!

Sakkabba!! Sakkabba!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Nobody: 10:40am On May 07, 2016
That useless Enugu governor should have done this. Instead, the idiotic man put on a stupid babariga to go and see a man who put him on hold for hours while his people were being slaughter.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by jogojogo: 10:41am On May 07, 2016
Shame on Nigerian Police! Shame on Nigerian Army! Shame of Nigerian Civil Defence! This is what happened when the institutions responsible for the security of life and property fails in the discharge of their duty. Kudo to the Abia State Government for this initiative.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by jzdoberman: 10:45am On May 07, 2016
[quote ]The hausa fulani tribe has successfully, over the years imbibed a culture of violence. Elders and youths alike. Killing and intense aggression are acceptable traits that should be triggered at the slightest provocation. It is always Hausas fighting Yorubas, Hausas fighting Igbos, Hausa fight Beroms, Hausas fighting Eggon, Hausas fighting Tiv. Despite the beef between Igbos and yorubas, it hardly goes beyond exchange of harsh words, they are alot more tolerant. This is my honest observation[/quote]

YOU WILL SURELY LIVE VERY LONG!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Bigii(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:
Wanted to attack u but ur boobs save u. lipsrsealed

Pls, next time try to be reasonable like those boobs u carry up there. I'm a big fan boobs kiss

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by iamcourage(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:
And I thought you have sense but obviously you dont..as if the grazing bill will not also affect your state.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by kechywillz(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2016
Pheals:
When I read that buhari as order IG. Arase and the chief of army staff to attack !! I knw it was a fat lie ...just to save him from been mute

The citizens of Nigeria knows that buhari animals called. The vampires fulanis were is brothers. Every states are now ready for them
Lol. Ma dear u be confirm yoruba lady.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by orisa37: 10:56am On May 07, 2016
Very good. OPC f.y.I.please.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by kechywillz(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yoruba...SMH
She's not a yoruba.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Nobody: 11:02am On May 07, 2016
Caleboha:
The hausa fulani tribe has successfully, over the years imbibed a culture of violence. Elders and youths alike. Killing and intense aggression are acceptable traits that should be triggered at the slightest provocation. It is always Hausas fighting Yorubas, Hausas fighting Igbos, Hausa fight Beroms, Hausas fighting Eggon, Hausas fighting Tiv. Despite the beef between Igbos and yorubas, it hardly goes beyond exchange of harsh words, they are alot more tolerant. This is my honest observation
You're so right. That's why inter marriage is really getting strong between these two ethnic groups (Yoruba & Igbo).

Though it's not all Hausa that are violent. There are some sensible ones among them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Onyeani5million(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2016
DaBullIT:

He pushed Nigerians to self defense ?? Have you seen Arewa consultative Forum youths ( in the North) Arming up

or have you seen OPC arming up , jumping up and down ??

the 5 % people are the problems of Nigeria , they blow up electricity supply, crude supply e.t.c Let's face the reality

SO WHY NOT TELL YOUR OGAS TO ALLOW THE 5% GO THEIR WAY AND BE OUT OF NIGERIA? WHAT IS THE DIFFICULTY IN THAT?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by anyaekekehinde(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
Do you see OPC blowing pipelines or attacking other tribes ??
Are the "soon to be revived" bakassi boys blowing up pipelines or attacking other tribes?
Your Logic is terrible.
You will most likely fail aptitude test of any serious company

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Adelaide2: 11:11am On May 07, 2016
Rrr
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Adelaide2: 11:12am On May 07, 2016
kettykin:
I have always said and I say it again, the problem is not the fulani herdsmen but the vulturous, betraying double headed snakes we have with us in the southern part of the country ,who are waiting for the slightest opportunities not to defend their lands from fulani invasion but to join fulani to fight other southerners

That is Yoruba for you, with the notable exception of Ekiti and Ondo. Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Lagos are southern traitors.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by riczy(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2016
Abeg reactivate their "jaz" join if nt na nonsense if combat surface

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by chubbygal(f): 11:20am On May 07, 2016
This news just made my day.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by BabaAgba001(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2016
GINJALAND:

Owendi, Isakabba!!!

I want to make believe that OPC should take note co the pankere used to wip IYALE is inside d cielling waiting for IYAWO. It is well and me I no support grazing bill cos its a mode to officially give these beasts official resident in various Zone to form plan n executes attacks on neighborhood.

It is well.

Befor u konw it they will form a new LGA in ur very eyes and start contesting for Governorship pls learn fron these once Christian states in the north Adamawa , Gombe , Taraba , Kaduna to mention few. Wwhy is the fight for JOS lemmi pause pls do somtin to protect your heritage God will ask u someday.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by tunisianstar: 11:55am On May 07, 2016
Caleboha:
The hausa fulani tribe has successfully, over the years imbibed a culture of violence. Elders and youths alike. Killing and intense aggression are acceptable traits that should be triggered at the slightest provocation. It is always Hausas fighting Yorubas, Hausas fighting Igbos, Hausa fight Beroms, Hausas fighting Eggon, Hausas fighting Tiv. Despite the beef between Igbos and yorubas, it hardly goes beyond exchange of harsh words, they are alot more tolerant. This is my honest observation

This is primarily because Igbos and yorubas are much more enlightened and civilised. life is much more sacred amongst them.
The annoying thing about the incident at the market is the complete stupidity and disregard to ones own personal life.
A hausa man is in a market, surrounded by people of another ethnicity, yet he still pulls out a knife to stab a man. Even if he does not regard the man he has stabbed why cant he think of his own life? he does not even realise that his own life will be in danger when he does what he wants to do, so they just act first and think later. Very stupid

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by cuteguy007: 12:06pm On May 07, 2016
benardnwaorgu:
E-ssakabaarr.....

Now i hope the Nigerian Movie Industry will not roll out series of movies on the new Abia Bakassi and the Fulani herdsmen??

Osofia as the Fulani herdsmen leader and Chiwetalu Agu as the Leader of the New Abia Bakassi.

Just saying cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by EmekaBlue(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2016
Abia aka God own state setting d paste cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 29 Soldiers In Lake Chad / FG Declares Dec 25, 26, Jan 1 As Public Holidays / Okowa Commissions Asaba Shopping Mall(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.