Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities (24239 Views)

As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by betterABIAstate: 12:22pm On May 07, 2016
He should also try to curtail the bakassi boys, those boys can start acting like tyrants, they may start bullying even those they protect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by ojialo(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:
Chest Beaters grin The fulanis will get their grazing bill signed to law soon.
I wanted to reply you, but when I saw those two huge balls I know Jehovah is great
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:46pm On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:
It will only be operational only in your state.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by ahizih(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:
beauty without brain
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 07, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
From now on Buhari brothers will think twice before attacking any community in Abia state, other South East states should emulate governor Ikpeazu. Enough is enough.
You people will have a lot of work to do on Ebonyi state governor o.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 07, 2016
zuchyblink:
chief hater,don't cry more than the berieved
Why not learn from what he just told you?don't be so quick to defend.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Eluwilussit(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2016
Trunquejnr:

so unfortunate that your brain is not as sharp as your face

Which face? That autistic, sherriff-looking face? That girl's comment is always imbecilic.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by lionphil(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
Do you see OPC blowing pipelines or attacking other tribes ??

Oh shut up and answer the question before trying to use red hearing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Kenechi1: 5:00pm On May 07, 2016
Why can't they send police to these areas instead or put these boys in the police force.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by ddjay: 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:
Yeye fowl,Mtcheww
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:07pm On May 07, 2016
DaBullIT:

He pushed Nigerians to self defense ?? Have you seen Arewa consultative Forum youths ( in the North) Arming up

or have you seen OPC arming up , jumping up and down ??

the 5 % people are the problems of Nigeria , they blow up electricity supply, crude supply e.t.c Let's face the reality
hey man take a chill. If you are not comfortable with the governor's stand look for the nearest transformer! Every one must not wait for ur Arewa and OPC to act before they do.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Eluwilussit(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2016
ebubemicky:
hahahhahahahhahaha bro na that beauty without brain make me go check her profile ooh some guys no just get eyes lol a minute silence to that babe lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Guy I feel for today's guys. During our time, that kind girl na wetin guys dey use sapele-water-eye twang after hours, when you can't find any decent babe. That idiiot escaped complete imbecility. grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by kawkab: 6:52pm On May 07, 2016
irunooboo:

My Sister when the fulanis get their grazing bill, its application will not only be localized to Abia State only, it would affect all states of the federation and your land may be one those used. Emphasis on may. So the action of Abia State is borne out of necessity and exigencies and very soon other states would emulate this action
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Jiff349(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2016
rayblast:
Dem don activate dis odieshi boyz again!!!!!!!!
All Abia state indigenous ritualist living in other states won't return for Christmas..... Isakaba owendu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by SUGARDADDY55(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2016
rayblast:
Dem don activate dis odieshi boyz again!!!!!!!!

Lolz. The season films continues
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
Eluwilussit:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Guy I feel for today's guys. During our time, that kind girl na wetin guys dey use sapele-water-eye twang after hours, when you can't find any decent babe. That idiiot escaped complete imbecility. grin grin grin
hahahhahahahhahaha my guy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by Philcool(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice One cool cool.

But I hope this new Bakassi group will not be used for our politicians personal vendetta cool cool cool
undecided The same thought too
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by niyot124: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Caleboha:
The hausa fulani tribe has successfully, over the years imbibed a culture of violence. Elders and youths alike. Killing and intense aggression are acceptable traits that should be triggered at the slightest provocation. It is always Hausas fighting Yorubas, Hausas fighting Igbos, Hausa fight Beroms, Hausas fighting Eggon, Hausas fighting Tiv. Despite the beef between Igbos and yorubas, it hardly goes beyond exchange of harsh words, they are alot more tolerant. This is my honest observation

My brother you a right but it is not really the Hausas, it's the Fulanis.

The Fulanis have the mentality of taking over things anywhere they go. I learnt they are originally from Guinea but they have taken over the north from the Hausas,took over Ilorin from the Yorubas and now they are ruling the country since Buhari is one of them.

How sick is that
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities by niyot124: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Oguguah:

You think its only the east that's battling with this, check out these links:www.36ng.com.ng/2016/04/21/fulani-herdsmen-attack-oyo-farmers-in-multiple-communities/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjqwq3Ts8fMAhXM2BoKHVCFDC0QFggOMAE&usg=AFQjCNG8UTVu5Aj_0KTg_eAez4iEcr

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201646-fulani-herdsmen-attacks-pushing-nigeria-precipice-mimiko.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj6gv2ntMfMAhWHfxoKHfK3BA8QFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNGtTxpgiVUug5qp9BPYo4Efj7Xdng

Or may be you like the attack because South east is involved. So since east is involved, it doesn't matter if its happening around your corner.

Please don't mind his stupidity. I'm from the southwest but I totally support what the governor did. South Western states had better adopt this.

Let's all battle this fulani herdsmen together and then come back to our own differnces smiley

One Southern Nigeria,One Unity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman / Okowa Commissions Asaba Shopping Mall(Photos) / Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.