Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses (37114 Views)

100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
I want to send my heartfelt appreciation to the government and people of Nigeria, Especially to the Comedian-In-Chief , Dr Buhari (phd snake charming and gworo chewing ) and his vuvuzela Lie Muhammed for giving me the opportunity to serve as a masquerade dresser of the Federal Republic.
My prayer for you two is that..may the masquerades I dress torment your dreams, appear like willy Willy inside Buhari's private jet during his globetrotting duties as world supervisor.
Una dey craze. ...! Una give CBN jobs to una children now come insult Nigerian youths with jobs meant for chief priest wey be Buhari mates
The devil that will flog both of una for judgment day still dey receive training fos ISIS camp
God have mercy!
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by meshachmmj: 1:15pm On May 07, 2016
EasternLeopard:
I wonder what the Sultan of Sokoto I mean Satan of Sokoto and the 19 Northern Governors I mean 19 Northern Demons will say, now that a culprit has miraculously been caught.
God has truly exposed the truth that the elites of Fulanis and their Northern slaves desperately tried to conceal. angry
please point of correction not 19, remove 6 out of it
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by anny268(f): 1:16pm On May 07, 2016
rusher14:
These are despicable acts but let us not pretend the Fulanis that were killed and buried upside down aren't human too.

At least that's the alleged reason for their action.

We cannot claim to be victims of acts we also perpetrate.

Neither parties are right and a solution has to be sought.

Some of us always brace for violence not realising that we may survive but our loved ones might not.

Reconciliation needs to be sought.
poppycock.. They alleged reason for their action? Those that killed them also had reasons for their action.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by greenrevo: 1:17pm On May 07, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

So all along, the so called 'herdsmen' na 'igalas' sef? Okay! That means our fulani mallams are off the hook for now! Na to face lokoja straight!
See your reasoning level? Very poor, Who mentioned Igala in the whole story? I am sure you are yet to pass waec because you can't read questions, understand, and answer them correctly.
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by omenka(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2016
He confessed that they were more than 100 and were selected from different states especially from Taraba , Kogi, Benue, Nasarrawa , Kastina, Niger and Kaduna states.
They are Middle Belt/North Central states, which still supports my position that it is wrong to blame the attacks exclusively on Fulanis.

Tagging them Fulanis is nothing but a sly way of blaming it on Buhari.
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Johnsown1(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2016
Why was him taken to abuja, Fulani and their small brain, kikikikiki. So that they will smuggle the guy out of the state and claim that he escaped. Zoo,
Let him be imported to Enugu so that full interrogation will go on
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by omenka(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Fizznation claimed killers not fulani.
You claimed there are IPOB yoots.
Maybe you can guess what this have got to do with you.
You must be a very dull kid.

Bye.
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:27pm On May 07, 2016
OH Lord i thank you for this great revelation. Where are all thos northern and fulani mafians on niraland that insisted the attack was between two communities in enugu. Where is that commissioner of police. Where is the sultan of sokoto and co who insisted it was not their people that attacked. The Lord has exposed you all. I blive this is a break thru that would lead to the arrest of others. But my anger is that at the end of the day you wont hear of anything again just like the case of Esther Oruru.
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by nashtiri06: 1:32pm On May 07, 2016
The lord is at work..........
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by timstone(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2016

ijustdey:

.........Police uncover gory video recording of Nimbo killings on suspect’s phone[.b]

http://sunnewsonline.com/enugu-massacre-planned-in-kogi-suspect-confesses/

[b]
ijustdey:

[b].........Police uncover gory video recording of Nimbo killings on suspect’s phone[.b]

ijustdey:

[b].........Police uncover gory video recording of Nimbo killings on suspect’s phone[.b]

they should have kept this information secreat, before they start running Nigeria police .
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:37pm On May 07, 2016
TheNonce:

You obviously missed my jokey sarcasm but anyway, Some attacks were planned in kogi right? And what ethnic group make up the majority in kogi? Are dey not the igalas?
But did they say the attack was planned by the majority ethnic group in kogi? Try and comment within the purview of a write up. Or do you have anything against the Igalas?
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Walexsammy(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
The fool was born and raised in Enugu yet he has the mind to murder his hosts.

Wicked!
jst like Osama bin laden
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by B2mario(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2016
ijustdey:

I thought their govs denied that it was not Fulani that did the attack.

My stand is that Nigerian govt should come up with effective policy that will prevent such attacks from escalating.
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 07, 2016
things are becoming glaring, with unfolding events we will all know, this country can't be one,we are too divided on various grounds to be united,but the people who stand to gain (north and west) are refusing to let go because of oyel,let's see how far they can hold one to the one Nigeria and how many more lives have to be sacrificed for this country to divide, me want the Republic of Niger Delta
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Vongsama(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2016
This is a lie. This is ipod news, fulani herdsmen did not kill anybody. They didn't even go close to Enugu (Omenka & Fizznation, 2016)

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by emmalexabl(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2016
Where is satan of sokoto when you need him most..,

Let him come and refute this one...
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Marley01(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

So all along, the so called 'herdsmen' na 'igalas' sef? Okay! That means our fulani mallams are off the hook for now! Na to face lokoja straight!
Oga come na. Na sun go fire una nyash..
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by torqque7(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
TheNonce:

You obviously missed my jokey sarcasm but anyway, Some attacks were planned in kogi right? And what ethnic group make up the majority in kogi? Are dey not the igalas?
Lol some attacks where also planned in the east too but that doesn't mean its the igbos who are responsible because they are the majority there na lol na wa for you o grin
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Eluwilussit(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

Did you read the post? Chai!
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by cybriz82(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2016
Big up to dat kidnaper wey pour cement n sad 4 dat evil guy garri.
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Zimzy(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2016
Thank God for those who fasted and trusted God to fight for us, we are encouraged. The battle will be won in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Vomm: 2:07pm On May 07, 2016
How u dey takereadur own? Na wah ooo

The suspect said and I quote He confessed that they were more than 100 and were selected from differ­ent states especially from Taraba , Kogi, Benue, Nasarrawa , Kastina , Niger and Kaduna states. He claimed that the people of Nimbo had killed so many of their people in the past and government did not do anything about it. He claimed that they also reported severally to Nimbo elders but they refused to investigate, that was why they decided to retaliate.”
They only gather in kogi to perfect their plans
The attackers were fulani herdsmen
TheNonce:
undecided

Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by chidozieikeji2: 2:07pm On May 07, 2016
rusher14:
These are despicable acts but let us not pretend the Fulanis that were killed and buried upside down aren't human too.

Some of us always brace for violence not realising that we may survive but our loved ones might not.

out. Of the 50 corpse exhumed the DSS just told the world only abt 5 Fulanis so that means the other 45 are not nigerians and the dss quickly concluded its ipob that carried it out guy open ur eyes well before commenting
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by ogmask: 2:09pm On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
The fool was born and raised in Enugu yet he has the mind to murder his hosts.

Wicked!

Honestly. Very wicked.

Their leaders must work on them else they will reap 3folds what they have planted. Even if their pple were killed that does not give them the right to attack a whole community. These guys are Realy backward in their reasoning. So if a fulani man puts himself in harm's way, he should be pampered because "an injury to one is injury to all". Useless pple. For the first time I feel Realy peeved since this issue came to light. I had tilted towards the other possibilities.
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by moonnstar(f): 2:10pm On May 07, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

Igalas?did u read the story at all?
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Maser: 2:13pm On May 07, 2016
I thought they were not Nigerians! Idiotic Northerners!

No wonder Buhari refused to make any statement because he knew they were his people.
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by ceejay80s(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2016
All this one na story, all we need is eye for an eye, gather all sble men in ur town an retaliate, make we see who go run
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by blackmatter007: 2:22pm On May 07, 2016
omenka:
They are Middle Belt/North Central states, which still supports my position that it is wrong to blame the attacks exclusively on Fulanis.

Tagging them Fulanis is nothing but a sly way of blaming it on Buhari.

Mohammed, it was further gathered, told the police that the Fulani are so united that whatever affects an individual is their problem. “He alleged that their people in Nimbo shared Kolanut to all cattle rearers across the country. What it signifies is that there is going to be an attack and everyone should send representatives to support them

Omenka****, because he mentioned middle belt states doesnt mean they arent fulani, you are so biased that you see the truth and still defend your lies..

These are fulanis herding their cows in the middlebelt, why are you like this.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by faaz24: 2:36pm On May 07, 2016
rusher14:

The most reasonable comment so far.....those that brace for violence are mostly e-warriors who will fret at the sound of a busted tyre.

Let's promote peaceful co-existence..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Kei144(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Aba is just the beginning of the repayment that will take at least 100 years to complete.
Igbos keep records of evil like this in order to pay back in full. cool

Protest in Aba as soldiers allegedly kill two butchers

ABA-What would have been a major ethnic clash was averted yesterday in Aba, Abia State following protests over alleged killings of two Igbo butchers at the Waterside abattoir by soldiers.

Vanguard gathered that penultimate week, an unnamed soldier in mufti, reportedly went to the abattoir to smoke Indian hemp after which he refused to pay, claiming he was a soldier.

The situation led to a fracas with some boys in the area, who insisted he must pay, without knowing that the man was a soldier.

The said soldier reportedly came to the abattoir yesterday with four of his colleagues in a Hilux patrol van and started shooting indiscriminately.

There was commotion in the area as butchers and those who came to buy meat scampered to safety and when the shooting died down, a pig rearer, identified as Ojukwu, was found dead.

It was gathered that when some of the butchers, who saw what happened, sought to know from the soldiers what led to their action, that the trigger happy soldiers shot and killed another butcher.

The soldiers reportedly beat four others to pulp and forced them into their van and drove off to an unknown destination.

Their action angered the butchers as they were joined by other people in a protest that spread to all parts of the city.

Attempt by the protesters to dump one the dead bodies they took round the town in a wheel barrow at one of the military posts in the city was aborted by soldiers in full battle gear at the Ogbor Hill waterside bridge.

The protest which began at about 12.00noon later took an ethnic colouration, as the protesters marched towards the Mosque and the Hausa settlement on Hospital Road, but were quickly dispersed by soldiers who kept watch over the places.

As at the time of filing this report, some Hausas in the city had to take refuge at the Aba Police Area command.

When contacted, Commanding Officer, 14 Brigade, Ohafia, Brigadier General Lawrence Fejokwu, said investigations are ongoing to unravel the cause of the incident.
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by Junior66(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2016
searchng4love:
Kogi is a confluence of strange bedfellows
Go school una no go gree. Can u read at all?
Re: Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses by AlanSugar(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2016
I'm a bit lost over the circumstances of this happening. Before now, news. Making the rounds had it that no one knew why the community was attacked by the Fulani herdsmen [or is it igala herdsmen]? Anyways, the new Intel reveals that it was a reprisal over the community members' earlier attack on the herdsmen by killing two of theirs and burying them under mysterious circumstances
1. Face down [upside down]
2. Removing the intestines of one of them before burial.
Now, could the avengers have seen these acts as ritual things rather than an act of aggravation borne out of trespass and decided to avenge their deaths? I think there's more to it than meets the eyes. I think we the observers need to understand what really happened before we crucify the herdsmen from whatever tribe.

Attack me all you want but understand my point first, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha's Throwback Photo / Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.