Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Conscious Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conscious Love (698 Views)

Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? / She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conscious Love by ade4cool27(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2009
Love is a sentiment so sacred that but few know what it is. It is a term used but not understood. The warm glow of impulse, the fascination of one person to another, is not love; it does not deserve the name. True love has an intellectual basis, a deep thorough KNOWLEDGE of the one loved. A clear UNDERSTANDING of them. A good ATTITUDE towards them and yourself and them to you. But obsessing or trying to catch up with loved objects and bestowing on them the thoughts and affections, is without reason, without judgment, and is excessive, temporary, and sensual. Impulsive love is perfectly blind. It will soon be placed on unworthy objects as worthy. True love does not loose itself in a desire to simply be loved and can not be created for this purpose. It seems to me that those who are caught up in their desire to love and be loved or base it on unpredictable swaying feelings are willing to loose their own individuality. We are not a mere machine to be guided by another's will and another's mind or ours or their unreasonable emotional feelings. Neither should merge their individuality in that of the other. In so much as the person that I am I believe each is to ask, ''What is right?'' ''What is wrong?'' ''How may I best fulfill life's purpose for us?'' Let the wealth of your affection flow forth to the one you approve of. The one who has your best interest in mind and the one who's interest you approve of. Based on this your love for them and theirs towards you will be deeper and stronger, your love for another or each other will be purified and strengthened. We will have a clear mind for the love we deserve when we deserve it by our own actions and theirs. Not for the love we simply desire based on investing of one-self's own feelings,

(1) (Reply)

Things You Will Never Hear A Woman Say(for Guy Only) / Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? / Why Is It That Almost Every Girl Engaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.