Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious (5051 Views)

Thread closed / Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? / He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by formunt(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2011
I met her, love her,propose to marry her. She bahaves as a saint and best mummy girl in the world . Met her mother, she also agreed to our idea. I spent time to  get  closer into her family. I gave her all she asked.
We make love first time and second time  between 3 weeks i discovered i had contacted STD  from her. She did not denied, confirmed she had it from the communal toilet long time ago and  had  been on medications but never cured. Most times she had painful urination's and had seen doctors but it  never seems to go.
The infection was not clear to my doctor, i had to make  so many types of examinations and blood tests to confirm what i had. It was painful and  it started affecting my kidneys. I could not seat, run , or walk normally.
One clue. there was no drops and discharge from my organ , like those associated with STD.
All these happened after i had agreed to make the 2 families meet to discuss our love
My mother missed her for two weeks and she asked me about her,i  told her, shes running away because she had infected me with  STD.
I spoke to her MUM why she had not seen me  in her house , she was not bothered she said : What is going on (call her name) another one is  gone again. When are you going to stay with one man. All these guys never stays more than weeks with you said the mother.
  Later, i invited my girl friend to meet my doctor she refused. I spent money to get drugs from London because the common and good antibiotics  could not help me.  This infection  has been so difficult to cure . For her, she decided to seek a traditional medicine and she spent 2 weeks seating in a white garment church somewhere in Agege. From information i got from her senior sister ,shes been going  to doctor(s)for  operations and treatment of a complicated ectopic pregnancy before i met her, and that she been talking to  spiritualist about her incurable infection. i had no information about her before i met her.She cries  all the time talking to me and pleading saying she does not know the cause.
This is my story. IT is a very,very  serious issue.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by jkay1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2011
God don catch u! Did u ever read what u wrote. U're a guy huz got a female profile. Ppl are so fake on this site. Ur profile says 'f' while ur post refers to u as a guy.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ol boy , or should I say ol girl , never knew parents now support same sex marriage. Wonders shall never end
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by formunt(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
Sorry for profile mistake . Am masculine .Thanks.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Sweetdoct247(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
U had to make so many examinations grin grin cheesy grin cheesy nawa o undecided undecided anyway that's what u get from sleeping around baby, I doubt what u have is std anyway, not from ur description at least,
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by desholah(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
OP.
That's just an expensive tip you have casted.Though i have heard people talking about the STD but i have never experienced it and i pray not to do.
It's better you fly yourself out of the country for a proper treatments . . . . .HEALTH first!!!
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2011
So, how is she proud and self-conscious
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by formunt(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
She is  proud to have a BSc Economics  and attempting ACCA and working in a bank Customers Services Section in Ikoyi,Lagos.She talks as the the only one in her family to get to that level
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by CrazyMan(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2011
My dear go get yourself some better medication before you become history and resist from lamenting about this ugly occurrence because what has happened has happened.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2011
formunt:

She is  proud to have a BSc Economics  and attempting ACCA and working in a bank Customers Services Section in Ikoyi,Lagos.She talks as the the only one in her family to get to that level

Doesnt she deserve to be proud of her achievement

Or is she intimidating you in anyway undecided
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by formunt(m): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2011
I like the compositions but never thought she s also graduated with STD. STD that could not be treated is same as AIDS
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by na2(f): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2011
the bottom line is that you too have been infected and since medications are not working,may be you have to go to the white germent church too
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2011
You gotta always make sure you get a med report from a girl you're planning on getting into a relationship with.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by deniyor: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2011
^^^^Esp if you are having unprotected sex.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by deniyor: 1:17am On Apr 01, 2011
I highly doubt she got the std from a communal toilet. YOu should have asked which guy she got it from.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 01, 2011
How does one get an STD from a toilet? undecided
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by iice(f): 3:29am On Apr 01, 2011
What does her pride and self-conciousness have to do with your STD? undecided
You should be well on to recovery like the experiment: 'we made love first and 2nd time between 3weeks'
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 01, 2011
Ashewo and the gentleman!!!!
So, the skank KNEW she had some crazy STD and yet had unprotected sex with you. RUN son RUN While you still can!

And are my eyes failing me or did you wrote that the mother said "another one is gone again" when you told her that her daughter gave you a STD?!

As for your "gf" that refuses to see your doc, let me be the first one to ask: did you get an HIV/AIDS test yet?!
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by deniyor: 4:15am On Apr 01, 2011
She knowingly and intentionally infected him for some twisted reason. That tells a lot about how evil the lady is.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by tjskii(f): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2011
i still don't get wat the op is trying to say,first the topic heading is misleading, and then the content itseelf, are u saying:

ure ill with an incurable disease
ur girlfriend has an "autopic" pregnancy(u mean ectopic though, nothing like autopic),meaning that she's conceived for u
her mother doesnt care that u guys arent dating anymore
that ure not the first guy she's infected with an std,sinc the mum said "another one is gone again"
and wat is she crying and pleading with you about
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by formunt(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2011
hallo TJSKii,
Please read again i have tried to make it more clearer
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by SAGoddess: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
So OP, you just went ahead and inserted your willy in a cake you did not know where it had been, without using any protection? Very smart of you I must say sad It's 2011 dude, STIs are real. . . . . . .
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by obowunmi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2011
I wonder how many other foolish men, she's infected.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by deniyor: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
This is love at first infection. tongue You re discussing your love with her mom within two weeks of meeting her. Damn you don't waste time at all shocked
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by obowunmi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
She's probably a prostitute, how do you have unprotected sex with a stranger you met in 3 weeks ?
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by SexyDuby(f): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2011
When  will men start learning their lesson eh? tongue tongue tongue

I wonder in d space of 3weeks,ure already having UNPROTECTED  SEX   with a newly found babe.

Better go for proper medications THAT IS IF U'VE NOT EVEN BEEN INFECTED WITH HIV
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by babyme1(f): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
@Post: Did your doctor say there is no cure for the STD? What about the drugs u bought,any improvement after taking them? The most important thing now should be how to treat yourself,and next time don't go down with a girl u don't know her medical reports without protection. I pray you get well soon.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by otokx(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
Interesting
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by deniyor: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
The sweetness of unprotected sex and the bitterness thereof
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by pwiz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2011
I no fit cry shout
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
"What is going on (call her name) another one is  gone again. When are you going to stay with one man. All these guys never stays more than weeks with you" said the mother.

Brotha man, this is some serious matter!!! I REPEAT: go for HIV/AIDS test because whatever she's got makes men automatically sick of her (how fitting) after a few weeks.

Btw HIV INFECTION 101: few people infected with HIV get violently sick with flu like symptoms such as fever, headaches, cold sweat, vomiting, diarrhea, body pain etc exactly 4 to 6 weeks after the day of unprotected contact with the infected person. Its called PRIMARY HIV INFECTION or CONVERSION SICKNESS.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by livedit(f): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2011
undecided I'm still unclear on what advice are you seeking?  Frankly, after reading your story, if it was me, I wouldn't want nothing to do with this girl.  But first I would forgive her and then let her go.  I mean, how she walking around, "infected" sleeping with people, won't go see a reputable physician that maybe could offer better medical care in hopes of curing this "infection".  Then with a half lame illiterate excuse as to why she contracted this incurable disease was via a toilet seat.   And she pregnant on top of all this??

I know some people might say or think livedit will sound harsh for saying this, but this is soulful irresponsibility and very poor negligence on BOTH of your parts.  On the other hand, I do have to say, I do applaud you for going to seek treatment and suggest treatment for her.  Sounds like you do care for her.  But the way it seems to me, I think you need to care about yourself a little bit more in this case.  There is no way I would be that heartless and evil to lay down with a man and don't tell him I have a disease, even if I'm not sure if it is a disease or an infection I would let my partner know.  That's the mature and responsible thing to do.  And I wouldn't never suggest "intimacy" without protection.  That was very careless no matter how you slice it.

I truly hope and pray everything works out for you and that you are able to continually seek better treatment for yourself.  It's better that you found out now, than to be walking around spreading this "infection" to others.  Do she even realize that for the rest of her life, she will have to let her future partner(s) know that she have a incurable disease.  That's one thing that is not easily and definitely not pleasing to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Year After Service / I Broke Up With My Babe Because Of This Picture... / Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.