Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend (3680 Views)

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by DonLo: 1:03pm On May 07, 2016
7 fears of my Albino Girlfriend

Dating an albino is one of the few unique things I've done. My friends thought I was crazy when I started the wooing game. Our love stems from her perceived uniqueness. We became the cynosure of every eye on campus. The relationship gave me the tag, "the guy dating an albino". The lover boy that I was helped me see through her struggles, fears and the challenges of being a Nigerian albino. Here are her top fears:

1. Fear of Stigmatization: Despite having a good self esteem and a thick skin for discrimination, she sometimes become sad following people's negative remarks or actions. Beyond the negative remarks some even avoid having skin contacts with her for reasons best known to them. Overtime she pays less attention to someone yelling, 'albinos don't eat salt' as she passes by.

2. She might have skin cancers: Albinos are at risk of skin cancer due to the effect of direct ultraviolet rays from the sun on their skin. This does not only predispose them to skin burn but also to skin cancer. My girlfriend never walks in the Sun without an umbrella, I'm quick to hold the umbrella as a gentle man whenever we are walking together in a scorging sun. Dating an albino saves you the cost of Brazilian hair but 'you go buy sunscreens tire'. I have to protect my lady from skin cancer, the number 1 killer of her type.

3. She might not find a job: My albino girlfriend was one of the smartest in her department yet she thinks she might never find a job. Every attempt at allaying her fears is being rebuffed with a question, 'Have you ever seen an albino working in any Nigerian bank'.

4. She might be used for Rituals:
It is a common belief that albino body parts are potent in making charms especially money rituals. Hence, they are murdered and dismembered in many African communities. My girlfriend don't go out at night neither would she travel to Tanzania even if a million dollars is at stake. Tanzania has the highest rate of ritual associated albino murder worldwide. Who no want money?

5. She might lose her sight: Albinos are not blind neither do they have terrible vision as the society have been made to believe. My albino girlfriend knows she doesn't have one of the best sights but she is overly bothered she might go blind despite her knowing this to be very unlikely.

6. She avoids her grandma like plague: My girlfriend avoids her grandma like plague. Her grandma believes she is an 'orisa', an idol sent from the gods to bless the family. The grandma never misses any opportunity to sing her eulogies at seeing her, gesticulating like one paying obeisance to a reverred god. In fact, she calls her Orisa.

7. Guilt
: She carries the guilt of her parent divorce. Her father divorced her mother over claims of infidelity. He believes his wife must have gotten pregnant for another man as there is no history of albino in his lineage.

Albinos are normal people just like us and most of the stereotypes about them holds no water. It is not a disease but a medical defect. Stop the discrimination. Instead of attributing your not ever seeing an albino obituary to them vanishing why don't you empathize with the fact that many of them die young from complications of skin cancers. Who makes obituary for a young person anyway?

So bad I didn't marry my albino girlfriend but the experience taught me a lot. Can you marry one?

http://kuducancer.com/2016/05/07/7-fears-of-my-albino-girlfriend/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2016
Albinos can be cute....

4 Likes

Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by Dotwillis1(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2016
Puni na puni abeg

1 Like

Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by hemartins(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2016
Some are so pretty, you would think they are European

4 Likes

Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 1:09pm On May 07, 2016
So you still broke up with her after all these stories? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by cassidy1996(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2016
Albinos go through hell, in Nigeria. i feel for them..
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by hopeforcharles(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2016
naijaboiy:
Men after all this Stories he still broke up with, that guy must be vvicked.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by youngberry001(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Puni na puni abeg
poo......u go like dirty pu*sy's oh dude
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by Mologi(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2016
Welldone my brother.....

My father used to say,u should not chase a dog from shi***t because u cnt eat it and thats its delicacy....

Mo n wa iyawo oooo
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 2:00pm On May 07, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Asin ehn! undecided
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by Jayloy: 5:13pm On May 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

Your post made it look as if every one must marry his girlfriend. What of if he later discover they won't make a good couple or should he have married her out if pity because she is an albino. You're making the op look bad when in the actual sense his post still shows he has a thing for his albino ex.

Where is Lalasticlala self, peeps need to see this and not just those crappy not informing topics gracing front page of late.
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by swaggzo(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2016
hopeforcharles:

WICKED?
SO WE SHOULD MARRY PEOPLE NOW NOT CUZ WE FEEL WE'RE GONNA MAKE A GOOD COUPLE TOGETHER, BUT BECAUSE THEY PRESENT US WITH TERRIBLE STOMACH BURNING STORIES?
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by swaggzo(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:
Albinos can be cute....

WHERE YOU BEEN BROTHER, BEEN LONG AH SEEN YUH!

BTW THOSE GIRLS CAN BE PRETTY DOPE.

IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND AIN'T A CUTE PRETTY HEAD ALBINO, YOU REALLY SHOULD DUMP HER! cool
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by scentmarlc(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

baba i wonder ooooooogrin

By d way, na true say u get one albino u dey kpansh for ur side?
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 07, 2016
eaya albinos looks good sha
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
swaggzo:

WHERE YOU BEEN BROTHER, BEEN LONG AH SEEN YUH!

BTW THOSE GIRLS CAN BE PRETTY DOPE.

IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND AIN'T A CUTE PRETTY HEAD ALBINO, YOU REALLY SHOULD DUMP HER! cool

I like em cause every body part has same color not these Customized girls
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by Jayloy: 8:44pm On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:

That means over 90% of relationships would be broken because most girls these days are customized #lol
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by swaggzo(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:

CUSTOMIZED? ??
grin
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by Ranchhoddas: 10:02pm On May 07, 2016
Guy you try abeg.The world needs boyfriends like you.I no think say I fit.
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 07, 2016
Word!!! smiley
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:31pm On May 07, 2016
every girl nowadays are no different from albinos...
by the time they put foundation, rub Mary k, rub pancake, rub bleaching cream. Then they become artificially induced albinos. What a generation!
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:36pm On May 07, 2016
Besides, one doesn't need to have a history of albinos in his/her lineage before one can give birth to one!
all it takes is for both couple to carry and albino gene (Aa) each and they will likely give birth to one albino in 4 children.
So a normal coloured person can carry an albino gene but it must come from both parties before one can be given birth to.

1 Like

Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by sexymonkey(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2016
I so much love spot less albinos.
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by pink67(f): 11:30pm On May 07, 2016
crysad...wat happened?? U were'nt man enough to help her face her insecurities??#why did u leave her??#weak_ass_puto!!
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by Jayloy: 7:08am On May 08, 2016
sexymonkey:
I so much love spot less albinos.

The spots are due to sun burn. It's is very sunny here in the tropics and many of them don't have the money for sunscreens. If you so much love spotless albinos create an NGO for free distributions of sunscreens #lol
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by Jayloy: 7:13am On May 08, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Besides, one doesn't need to have a history of albinos in his/her lineage before one can give birth to one!
all it takes is for both couple to carry and albino gene (Aa) each and they will likely give birth to one albino in 4 children.
So a normal coloured person can carry an albino gene but it must come from both parties before one can be given birth to.

Large chunk of peeps down here are damn ignorant. I heard of a particular case where both parents abandoned the their new born child on the knowledge that he is an albino.
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by DonLo: 7:16am On May 08, 2016
pink67:
crysad...wat happened?? U were'nt man enough to help her face her insecurities??#why did u leave her??#weak_ass_puto!!

I found you cheesy grin
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by eitsei(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2016
hemartins:
Some are so pretty, you would think they are European
yes o... There were like four of them from the same family I mean same parents who had lived in my area before, if you see them ehn very beautiful I must say, then I used to fantasize how it will feel to kiss one on the lips wink....

1 Like

Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by eitsei(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
every girl nowadays are no different from albinos...
by the time they put foundation, rub Mary k, rub pancake, rub bleaching cream. Then they become artificially induced albinos. What a generation!
lol.. That's true
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by xtervaganza(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2016
1st of all, why did you break up with her?

The thing about then is that most of them have a pure heart. I know one man like that, a very good man to the core and he's an albino
Re: 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend by sexymonkey(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2016
Jayloy:

The spots are due to sun burn. It's is very sunny here in the tropics and many of them don't have the money for sunscreens. If you so much love spotless albinos create an NGO for free distributions of sunscreens #lol
I'll consider this if nairabet pays.

(1) (Reply)

Your Birthmonth Is Your Wife...come Out Guys ( Photo) / Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? / My Wife Pussy Is Smell Of Bad Titus Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.