Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages (18634 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by bukatyne(f): 1:07pm On May 08, 2016
ikupakuti:

...and i would want to ask her, if marriage is not by force like she stated...why did she fight off other women for the ‘CROWN OF MRS. YOBO‘ ?

Adaeze is not against marriage; afteral, she is still married.

She fought for the crown of Mrs and will remain married UNTIL Joseph starts to display serious behaviours she did not bargain for and can no longer cope with.

Not everyone who is against bullshot in marriage is against marriage.

Two different things.
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On May 08, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Yeah,thank you for saying that. I'm soooooo African and I'm damn proud of my culture. Do you want to become western? What do you want to do now that you're an African girl? Pray to God to change your nationality? Your race? Babe,you're a typical African girl. I think it's a slap on your face if you think your culture is an f up to your person. Why must you act like the western culture is the perfect culture? Should I call that inferiority complex?  You think it's a shame for you to be called an African? I bet you've so much wished God should re-create you as a white girl. Girl,you need to start loving your culture. An Arabian wouldn't abandon his culture and do everything western because he feels superior to westerners but you feel inferior to westerners so you want to act all western right? Mingling is cool and acceptable. But calling me a typical African makes me feel happy about it and makes me see you as a western wannabe when you look nothing like a westerner. 
Emulate Kim Kardashian and her "stripping after childbirth" ass,i don't give a damn. Emulate Beyonce and her ungrateful,impatient ass,i don't give a damn. Their culture supports all that sh.its,ours don't here. No man would tolerate all that sh!t from you here. And you'll probably complain to your celeb role models and ask them for advises. Stop being myopic in thinking lil mama. 
That's what I like about DJ Cuppy,she lived almost all her life abroad but she is so African and she loves been called a typical African

The DJ Cuppy reference made me smile.

She might identify with her roots but I doubt she will give a second glance to a disrespectful man like the typical 'Nigerian' husband you painted in your posts.

2 Likes

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by sinceraconcept(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2016
bukatyne:

The DJ Cuppy reference made me smile.

She might identify with her roots but I doubt she will give a second glance to a disrespectful man like the typical 'Nigerian' husband you painted in your posts.

Don't mind me joor. I was just being sarcastic about lady kneeling for her husband and sh!t,who even wants that from a woman. Ok,if you don't want me to mention DJ Cuppy, I like Prince Al waleed's of Saudi Arabia's beautiful daughters because they see themselves as superior than totally adopting Western civilisation. They still wear their hijabs and act Arabian because they see themselves as superior to westerners. You sound like you feel inferior to whites.
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by ikupakuti(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2016
bukatyne:

Adaeze is not against marriage; afteral, she is still married.

She fought for the crown of Mrs and will remain married UNTIL Joseph starts to display serious behaviours she did not bargain for and can no longer cope with.

Not everyone who is against bullshot in marriage is against marriage.

Two different things.

OK, now i get u/her

Getting married to an abuser is by force...but staying married to him & enduring bullshits is not by force.....smart
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On May 09, 2016
ikupakuti:

OK, now i get u/her

Getting married to an abuser is by force...but staying married to him & enduring bullshits is not by force.....smart

You obviously do not get me.

Cheating is abuse to you however Adaeze doesn't consider it abuse.
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by bukatyne(f): 3:49pm On May 09, 2016
lastpage:

Thanks for your Question! being married getting closer to two decades now! grin grin

I cant start listing all the Do's and Dont's but l tell you "Mutual Respect, Forgiveness and Commitment to be together" plays a very significant part.
Apart from God, l think my wife is the only person on earth that l trust most.
I respect her and she likewise respects me.
She knows l am an "old fashioned man" that believes a Family, like a Business or Ship, MUST have a Capitan! That is "Me". She is my "Helper", a most crucial helper l cannot do without else l fail woefully but the bucks stops at my Table.
Unfortunately, most women cant accept or live by that "simple rule" which has brought calmness and serenity to our own marriage.

BTW: She holds two Masters Degree and is the equivalent of a level 17 officer in a federal Parastatal so she is not your typical "all noise and no substance woman" you can push-over easily! I still "book" pass am joor! grin

We dont fight or argue over ANYTHING because we both know our rights, duties, responsibilities and PLACE in our household!
Infact, we "agree too much".
Even the children can draw PYRAMID of Authority in our household. Its that SIMPLE.

"How can TWO live together, if they dont AGREE"?

We are not Angels, we are two different STRANGERS, brought-up under two different circumstances, two grown-Ups with "formed character" before we even met....

So, if two such "strange characters" want to successfully live under ONE ROOF, SLEEP ON SAME BED and EAt the SAME PONMO for LIFE! shocked shocked

What do you think will be the most important considerations!

Quotes: 'Marriage is when a man and a Woman decides to become ONE. Troubles starts when they cant decide WHICH ONE to be" ..." grin

Just understand your spouse (husband or wife) and agree to work together.
What works for one family, may not work for another but the 'basic principles' are still the same: If you want to live together (happily for life), you must AGREE on MOST / MAJOR things..... and disagree "respectfully", on minor things .... while differing to the 'final' authority of (either) one of you. I emphasised "either" because in certain things, l differ to my wife simply because l know she has "comparative advantage in such things.
Example: she can negotiate "money issues" better than me so when it comes to buying things where "negotiation of value" is involved, l simply let her handle it (l differ to her) , while l watch from the background like a hawk
grin
That is how successful companies, business and ships are run. kiss

Yea, dont forget to pray for each other and the success of your marriage. God plays the most important role, if both are not pretenders! undecided

Lastpage!

Hi Lastpage,

I want to engage you on your posts (if you don't mind)
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Taryur3(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
Hello, mrs yobo go and sit down. You are talking as if your own marriage does not have any challenges
c
Comfort....where are you? Lol.someone is missing you here.
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Chrisrare: 3:54am On May 17, 2016
ladycomfort:
Hello, mrs yobo go and sit down. You are talking as if your own marriage does not have any challenges
Lol. Dont mind those peeps, dey r all hypocrites. How u doing dear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Those Artistes That Bad-Mouth Wizkid Are The Ones Showing Him Love Now - Mr Eazi / Check Out Terryg's New Ridiculous Hair Style Which He Calls, 'swagalazito'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.