Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) (4490 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by MathsChic(f): 3:57pm On May 07, 2016
Hi guys,

I got a new iPhone 6S last month, after I got tired of my 5S. My boyfriend is using a S4. That has been his phone for some years now. After he learnt that I now have a new phone, he is asking that I let him have my 5S. I don't know why I should give that to him.
He is stingy when it comes to buying phones angry, will not buy such 5S for himself or any other kind of phone for anyone. Why should I give him my 5S?

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 4:02pm On May 07, 2016
Ok u av an iphone 6 now we kno congrats smiley

Dont give him any phone now wait till iphone7 is out now give him ur iphone 6

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by cruzita(f): 4:02pm On May 07, 2016
if he that stingy ,DON'T GIVE HIM

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2016
Give me the phone. I'll talk to him later about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by UrWorstNitemare: 4:05pm On May 07, 2016
undecided WHY NOT??

give it 2 him... wat u wana do wit it??

***U LUV HIM***

he is ur BF... cool

Givers never lack
cheesy

GIVIM 2day. 2moro mayb 2 late...

courtesy: ( advocate for men affairs)

5 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by MathsChic(f): 4:17pm On May 07, 2016
cruzita:
if he that stingy ,DON'T GIVE HIM
The thing is, he can actually buy it, but won't. I can give him the 5S since I dont have need for two phones. But i would like to teach him a lesson in buying a new phone for himself once in a while.
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by olukuewu(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2016
Allow him to feel the phone for 2days then collect it back.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 07, 2016
"Why?" You're seriously asking us that? Do the permutations nah, or what kind of MathsChic are you sef...

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2016
MathsChic:
Hi guys,

I got a new iPhone 6S last month, after I got tired of my 5S. My boyfriend is using a S4. That has been his phone for some years now. After he learnt that I now have a new phone, he is asking that I let him have my 5S. I don't know why I should give that to him.
He is stingy when it comes to buying phones angry, will not buy such 5S for himself or any other kind of phone for anyone. Why should I give him my 5S?

DNT BE STINGY, GIVE HIM D PHONE.
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by MathsChic(f): 4:23pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Ok u av an iphone 6 now we kno congrats
Didnt mean it that way tongue
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by MathsChic(f): 4:23pm On May 07, 2016
olukuewu:
Allow him to feel the phone for 2days then collect it back.
Haha lol
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by MathsChic(f): 4:24pm On May 07, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
DNT BE STINGY, GIVE HIM D PHONE.
Why not! After all, you guys always support one another in matters like this.
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 07, 2016
Who bought the iPhone 6S for you?

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by 7Randall: 4:26pm On May 07, 2016
Give me the fone,I'l help u give it to him
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2016
MathsChic:

Why not! After all, you guys always support one another in matters like this.
LMAO ure funny, but come to think of it, he will give the phone to u, if he was to be in ur position.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by 4X4: 4:29pm On May 07, 2016
Your iPhone 6 already has a broken screen from the pictures you're showing grin
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 4:33pm On May 07, 2016
MathsChic:

Didnt mean it that way tongue

grin u mean it wat way ?
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Marlvin(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2016
You've decided that you're not gonna give him the phone, so whats the necessity of your post , to show off ?

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by mayorkyzo: 4:35pm On May 07, 2016
If the tables were turned would u not expect him to give u the phone
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by youngberry001(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2016
MathsChic:
Hi guys,

mcheeew what is iphone 6S........poo
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Timolanki(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2016
U said he is stingy even to himself... Why nt teach him hw to give by giving him otherwise ur no different from him.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by MathsChic(f): 4:52pm On May 07, 2016
Timolanki:
U said he is stingy even to himself... Why nt teach him hw to give by giving him otherwise ur no different from him.
hmmm....Not a bad suggestion.
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by csamii: 5:33pm On May 07, 2016
Marlvin:
You've decided that you're not gonna give him the phone, so whats the necessity of your post , to show off ?

Me sef don't understand
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by lazeal: 6:09pm On May 07, 2016
MathsChic:

The thing is, he can actually buy it, but won't. I can give him the 5S since I dont have need for two phones. But i would like to teach him a lesson in buying a new phone for himself once in a while.
His trying to be frugal grin
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Seeeeeeee: 6:23pm On May 07, 2016
How did you get the phone is what i want to know? Because if you remember how you were f**k before you got the phone i don't think you will give him easily

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by schumastic(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2016
MathsChic:
Hi guys,

math or physic, a picture of you with the iPhone 6s n 5s or I don't believ a thing
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 07, 2016
How much you got your iphone6S BTW?
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2016
U sha just wan intimidate us wey no fit afford d phone
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by vicstar(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2016
• • • • • Oh mehn!! What a stunt undecided anyway your Iphone 6 has being noted by nairalanders grin

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by danchuzzy(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2016
hahahaha.... funny post, OP and posters!!!
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by LordDecency(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2016
So yhu brought my matter herein

At this Junction....(Am Coming Over)
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2016
*in Falz voice* sombori that cannot give her boifrnd iphone5 when she has iphone6 ...eeez dat one bae??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter / Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies / How Can A Guy Be This Silly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.