Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Can A Guy Be This Silly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Be This Silly? (4488 Views)

Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by skydeep(f): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2010
A guy has been asking me out for over 2 months and I told him I wasnt interested but he keep disturbing to the extent of giving me a blackberry phone and said is just for a start. I did not waste time to take it but didnt tell him I will be living that environment the next day. I actually came to see my aunt.  smiley
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2010
Chei! See mugu! 1st class MU^2. D guy might be using Nokia 3310. Blackberry for a Woman u've not socket yet. Wat wil he offer for touching Boooobs?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by canachy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2010
:-x
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by daylae(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2010
He's silly but not a fool.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by cantell(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2010
skydeep:

A guy has been asking me out for over 2 months and I told him I wasnt interested but he keep disturbing to the extent of giving me a blackberry phone and said is just for a start. I did not waste time to take it but didnt tell him I will be living that environment the next day. I actually came to see my aunt.  smiley
He gave you a phone and you know fully well you won't date him, but you collected it.
And you say you're not interested?
You no wan die but you wan go heaven?
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by slex(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2010
are there still dumb guys like that alive? Babygirl nurrin do you take the phone and take his car if u can , afterall u didnt ask him, the moment he asks u 4 the things back know he is a childish bullshit then give him back unless u r an elebi(hope not)
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by PokerFace(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2010
AWOOF DEY RUN BELLE!
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by mutter(f): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2010
You need to take a long hard look at your self young woman angry
The man is not silly, he is wooing a woman and using what he`s got. To you it may be something special but maybe to him it is peanuts.
The only silly person and greedy at that that I see is you.
that man gave you that gift to commit you to consider him at least. You took the gift knowing you would not.
That makes you a fraudster too.
YOu should be ashamed of yourself really.
Sorry to sound so harsh.

10 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2010
mutter:

The man is not silly, he is wooing a woman and using what he`s got. To you it may be something special but maybe to him it is peanuts.
that man gave you that gift to commit you to consider him at least. You took the gift knowing you would not.
Sorry to sound so harsh.

Brilliant submission my dear, tell her. Women like you are hard to come by. Very hard.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by femmy2010(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2010
There is nothing wrong for her girl or a guy to be persistent regarding what we crave for or like.
So deeming him as been stupid is not the appropriate of words.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by luap: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2010
He gave you a blackberry and you took it

You are well on your way to prostitution. Eventually playing your game your going to have to give up the Pssy. Nothing is free, so you will learn how to earn things on your back with your legs wide open.

Lesson: Don't take things from men, you are disgracing yourself and making it harder for all women.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by femmy2010(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2010
Luap,
Well said
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Kgdavid(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2010
skydeep:

so basically you indirectly conned him and,
you're proudly advertising your greed?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by mojounited(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2010
@OP,

Hmmm! Very typical. You gladly accepted the gift (Blackberry Phone) from the dude and now, you're referring to him as being "silly" shocked

Some chicks and their double standard seflipsrsealed, if the dude doesn't give at all, he's either broke or stingy but when he does give, he's "silly", a mugu or a wuss undecided . Be prepared cuz nemesis will surely prevail; you can't eat your cake and have it!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by skyndyp(f): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2010
Skydeep is a man,don't mind the 'f' sign. Maybe he is gay
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Horlazuncanmi(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2010
You are the silly one in this story, you collected a Blackberry and said he is a silly man, who knows maybe you told him you dont have a phone that is why he gave you the phone, èlèbììí(hungry woman)Tell us the true story,
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by skyndyp(f): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2010
Horlazuncanmi:

You are the silly one in this story, you collected a Blackberry and said he is a silly man, who knows maybe you told him you dont have a phone that is why he gave you the phone, èlèbììí(hungry woman)Tell us the true story,

I told you she is a man
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Pweety4me(f): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2010
Ohh dat should have been me jo. . .embarassed grin tongue
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by opuro(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2010
u never comot from river
dont abuse crocodie
you run from that particula guy no mean say you don run comot from others

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by akwaowoudo(m): 5:05am On Jul 04, 2010
There shouldn't exist much blame _ 2wo things exist; it is either you pay your tithe to God or you pay to satan. Conclusively, he has paid a tithe but which?
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by sophy09: 5:37am On Jul 04, 2010
You are as silly as the guy.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by ikedeo(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2010
skydeep, u should know the mystery behind love and affection
you are a fool for the one you love
one day u'd be somebody's fool
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by akwaowoudo(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2010
sophy09:

I play with words; give me within 30hirty minutes 5ive synonyms of "silly".
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by nellaluv(f): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2010
Boys are not smiling at all grin . Baby girl don't mind all these haters enjoy ur blackberry while it lasts cheesy .
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by akwaowoudo(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2010
sophy09:

Duration exausted: illiteracy is a clog found in the wheel. Next, when elders debate; embrace the verandah.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Onchedu(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2010
I dey trip for some guys o. BlackBerry while still declaring manifesto. that's how some other dude bought a girl a Toyota Camry 2009 to say goodbye.

Una well done.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by symbian03(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2010
Girl, don't be silly, You shouldn't have collected that damn phone! Perhaps he asked for your phone# and you didn't have a cell that was why he went to buy you BB. Nothing do you, lemme admit the fact that you used what you have to get what you neededkiss Since you don't luff the brother, must you luff his gift? Enjoy anyways, and the only silly person i see in this scenario is YOU.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by chikeorji123(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2010
mutter:

Sorry to sound so harsh.

l'm proud of this smart woman indeed.The girl may think that ,the man is a fool.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Iceugwa(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2010
girl u miss big time. this was ur chance to make cash big time. u for open account on him head and watch it grow. but be careful cos u have a brother. and the guy did it cos he love's
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by folexultra: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2010
Some of u dudes here neva cease to appall me. Some nairaland ausmates r so fake, alaba products wld pale in comparision.

A guy tells a gurl, "hw far, wetin dey?" But the gurl declines and gvs a non-favourable response. Now, if I were to be d guy and I decide to carry on wt the pursuit, it is so natural that I'd invest my time, money and affection- anything I think wld work. Bearing in mind tht all 'worthy' investments involve a significant form of risk.

If she wastes my resources and stl says no, it is very senseless to blame her cos' she neva encouraged anyone to spend on her. True talk no say make dem no talk am- thts just the hard fact.

Whateva the gurl takes or does nt take is her choice and noone else's. On the lighter/ bilblical syd of tins, it is written tht it is more blessed to give than to recieve- so the guy shld be at least happy tht he filled sum1's need (at least, if the gurl no need am, she no go collect am. But also, if the guy no give am, she no go cry).
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by realdon(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2010
PokerFace:

AWOOF DEY RUN BELLE!

True talk!

mutter:

YOu should be ashamed of yourself really. sorry to sound so harsh.

Candid submission.

This is the way some ladies take advantage of s1's feeling for them; what stops u from rejecting his gift the way u rejected his advances at u. The answer is that u're naturally wayward but pretending to be smart here
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by iice(f): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2010
Silly children

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own / Benefits Of Sexless Relationship / He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.