Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions (64277 Views)

Olamiadara Adedayo: My Sex Video Was Leaked By My Boyfriend After We Had Sex / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 8:21am On May 08, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Karma never loses an adress my dear. I've seen these things work. The Bible says " As a bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the causeless Curse shall not come" Prov 22:6... So u See, in other words, it's only if the Curse is deserving. Now tell me? with all that happened doesn't he deserve the curse?
c I bliv they r both@ fault. y would u even agree to av sex witout cd also hw wld u kill four kids like dat even if hm force u... dnt blame only d guy, blame d gal. So unless she follows her words wit serious backing,I dnt bliv it wld work
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by saintdennis(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2016
vani86:

Your reply just indicated how shallow and naive you are.

How can you date a girl from when she was 24 to 30, got her prego 4 times and have her abort them all for you to dump her and engage a 22 abi 23 year old months later.

Dude that guy is evil, and very wrong. Imagine if she was your sister. Will you say the same thing.

Bro did u ignore the part where he said 'she doesn't like condoms'. Personally this year I met a babe who bluntly refused sex with condoms so I can relate but unlike the dude I just left her. But I guess he was blinded by love & respect for the babe (so forget the abortion ish) after all she also refused postinor.

I think he shouldn't have engaged after just 4months it's too sudden(thats where he erred) but truth is we all have that moment when we begin to see a chick as more of a friend than a babe. Then we meet that girl (dream girl) and everything is perfect.

I think he needs to avoid her sha because she seems desperate, he should go and pray instead.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by TrumpDonald(m): 8:27am On May 08, 2016
gypsey:
Rubbish! the woman herself wasn't innocent she aborted 4 babies. which curses will work on her? infact she is the evil one. curses what ever that means, does not exist. if that victim of yours you know is not doing well or is having problems is either because he is lazy or otherwise it's definitely not because he was cursed, besides how did you know he was curses? did you witness the curse implimentation? grin guy you need to say what you are sure of or you may be cursed too sad grin

Hmmm!! and how are u sure that curses doesn't exist? U claim to b sure but ended up displaying stupidity. Oga no vex ooo bt ur ignorance is of a very high level

U still have a lot to learn abt life. I will advise u read widely, broaden ur knowledge abt people, spirituality and supernatural powers. This is a forum where people share their opinions and views(sometimes based on experience) on issues.

Whether u believe a thing or not, does not in anyway diminish or increase d truth of wat is said.

Ignorance is a disease...I suggest u get a cure. And next time, respect other people's view especially when u knw nothing abt it.

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by xpensive05: 8:27am On May 08, 2016
It's normal u get tired of things u re used to bt it takes only a real man to c through d future.......u have no reason dating her upto 6years knowing she was chasing a ghost, what u did is nt fair at all. Always remember dat kindness nd wickedness both never go unpaid jst nd make peace with her.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by hotspec(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2016
d family took care of u as a future husband of their lovely daughter. U owe everything u have to ds lady and her family. Now, u left her after u "married" her for six years with intense love making, and she bore u "four" (aborted) children; and has also turned 30years. Tear and wear has set in. Then, shez no more appealing to u? U are already operating under d curse, d very first time u believed it; even u pastor has helped ur faith to reasure u dt ure already operating under dt curse. Bro, GO BACK TO UR ORIGINAL LOVE and mend things with her. She' ll forgive u.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 8:29am On May 08, 2016
humilitypays:
Yes she is a good lady! Do u know how the guy pressured her to abort that he's not ready Were u there? And mind u, every good person u see have some bad part...wot matters is let your good be more than your bad, and to me her good deed to the guy is more than her bad according to the story.

If the guy wanted her to keep the pregnancies, she would have, so pity the poor lady and don't support evil! That guy is evil!!
No! i was not there i am sure you were not there either hence your conclusions.
they guy pressured her? is that an excuse? is she not an adult? can she not refuse to abort? why is she even having sex without been married? fornication i believe, yes! according to the story. Right! now its about more good than bad. Anyway i do not believe in all that Crap about curses they do not exist in the world i live in.
lastly, i say good riddance to a baby killing hoe! tongue my opinion anyway

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by pet4ril(f): 8:29am On May 08, 2016
emekamigo:
That's serious,I don't know what to say-But the guy should have married her and divorce later to pacify her.
shocked shocked shocked Are you for real? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Ghost447(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2016
Specialbaby:
stop trying to justify the guy's action. What he did is plain wickedness and devilish.
Honestly I don't support the guy's action, but what would you have advised him to do under such circumstances?
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by pet4ril(f): 8:34am On May 08, 2016
adeaks:
He dumped a thirty year old lady he had enjoyed in and out, back and front for 6 years...then he met a young, fresh 22 yr old girl and he proposed to her in four months yet he wants the lady to just take it calmly.

Bro..... these curses are not enough, she should add more curses, then wait until the day of your wedding and bring thugs to disrupt it.
i swear if I were the girl, i will go extra miles for him.... I don't mind remaining single for the rest of my life but his own life will be nothing to write home about
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 8:35am On May 08, 2016
ourchoice:
All guys should read this! This is what they call a real man, stay blessed bro! I love to roll with sensible and rational guys like u, I am so impressed, well donesmiley

The guy nailed it-
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by sinceraconcept(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2016
Frei:
Hahahah' bad guy.....I can't blame him tho' if a girl aborted for me four times and I fūcked her for 6years' mehn its a no-no
You're on point bro,is the same girl that's cursing like she's a saint not the same girl that killed 4 human lives? A girl that's bleeped for 6 years with 4 abortions go tire person na. She has already turned herself to rag and what does a man want to do with that? The girl no holy pass o,she sef kill 4 babies. The dude is a real bad guy though hahaha chop chop chop and go chop and go find a brand new b!tch grin haha

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by sinceraconcept(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2016
Frei:
Hahahah' bad guy.....I can't blame him tho' if a girl aborted for me four times and I fūcked her for 6years' mehn its a no-no
You're on point bro,is the same girl that's cursing like she's a saint not the same girl that killed 4 human lives? A girl that's bleeped for 6 years with 4 abortions go tire person na. She has already turned herself to rag and what does a man want to do with that? The girl no holy pass o,she sef kill 4 babies. The dude is a real bad guy though hahaha chop chop chop and go, chop and go find a brand new b!tch grin haha

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by UjSizzle(f): 8:38am On May 08, 2016
LaExpert:

Just my thoughts...if he's innocent, he's free even with the curses...cos he won't be affected.

On the other hand, if he's guilty of something, he's already cursed.

I don't know why I can't just stop being pitiful of the new young woman who thinks she has a fresh fiance.
I really feel sorry for the new girl. It's time women start asking guys about their relationship history and why they broke up with the last girl.
How do you even date someone who was selfish and mean to a fellow human like you... another woman like you? Damn.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Laveda(f): 8:39am On May 08, 2016
Frei:

Just shut up and don't showcase your stupidity here undecided
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 8:44am On May 08, 2016
TrumpDonald:

Hmmm!! and how are u sure that curses doesn't exist? U claim to b sure but ended up displaying stupidity. Oga no vex ooo bt ur ignorance is of a very high level

U still have a lot to learn abt life. I will advise u read widely, broaden ur knowledge abt people, spirituality and supernatural powers. This is a forum where people share their opinions and views(sometimes based on experience) on issues.

Whether u believe a thing or not, does not in anyway diminish or increase d truth of wat is said.

Ignorance is a disease...I suggest u get a cure. And next time, respect other people's view especially when u knw nothing abt it.

thanks! for the advice. i respect your opinions but you have failed to give an explaination on how curses works, books? don't believe every thing you read its fictional in my opinion, for some reasons you believers in curses always fails to elaborate on how this crap works, i still stand by my opinion curses do not exist in the world i live in. its all in people's especially nigerians warped imaginations i am afraid to say.
lastly, what i can not comprehend is all this curses bu''ll sh't why is it always used in an evil way? why not free nigerians from poverty, heel illnesses, help the needy make the country better chidren are dying of hunger, why not make this thing better with curses? why always in an evil way? to purnish make lives miserable. why not change the world for the better with curses.
then again what do i know? as i ve mentioned ealier CURSES only exists in some peoples archaic imaginations and humans always feels comfortable when they are afraid of the unknown.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by fexyrich(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2016
Specialbaby:
isn't that wickedness? After six solid years of up and down,six years isn't six days,what about the abortions?

Some guys are devil incarnate.
I can never be moved.if d man is hired of her he has Every Right 2 move on.cos girls do same 2 men every day with no conscience.dey chop d mone, milk d man and disappoint him @ d end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by sinceraconcept(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2016
Specialbaby:
isn't that wickedness? After six solid years of up and down,six years isn't six days,what about the abortions?

Some guys are devil incarnate.
Is it not the girl that aborted? It's the girl that killed 4 humans in her body na,its her choice. Who told her not to like condom? 
A woman that has aborted 4 times wouldn't be appealing to anyone again,the boobs go com sag like fried egg. I no blame the guy o,why marry someone you'll later maltreat because of lack of affection? And later it's the same girl that would be shouting her husband is not romantic,he beats her,he slaps her,he cheats,he does this he does that,what should a man do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 8:45am On May 08, 2016
humilitypays:

If at all this story is real and truly happened, then the guy is heartless, inconsiderate, stupid, worthless and deserves whatever her ex wished him. He didn't even consider the family of the girl that supported him, na wa o, people are really wicked o! Another justification that love (romantic love) is just a fallacy because it's always one-sided and partial, and it seems for a romantic love to exist, one partner must be the fool

For the sake of the girl's family financial support to you alone is enough reason to love that girl forever till you die!

I am sure this other girl he wants to marry now is a total liability and her family must be a leech depending solely on him for daily upkeep.

My only problem with the lady that got dumped is that ladies are usually foolish and always fall for stupid guys, that's just the simple truth...ladies hardly fall deeply in love like this with reasonable guys who have human sense and sympathy, they rather fall in love with useless, heartless idiots calling themselves guys. Sometimes I wonder if women are wired to love useless guys because when I see some guys ladies are deeply in love with, I just shake my head in disbelief.

And to people who always say: don't marry anyone for pity, you all are liars! Everybody marries for pity...when u are about to walk down the altar with a lady or a man, u will discover and start to meet prettier, hotter, better suitors and single ladies, but when u remember the commitment from your partner, when u remember what people would say, how your partner would feel, the shame that will befall your family and your partner's family, etc, u just have to carry on with the marriage or wedding. So that's also pity...there's always an atom of pity even though u may not know it.

This useless guy thinks all married men love their wives till they die....no man loves his wife (the same way he loved her wen they first met) beyond 10yrs of marriage....after 5yrs of marriage, the love is usually transferred to the kids and what then holds the couple together and going stronger in love are the kids, the family bond, the years of commitment, the sacrifices and things gone through together.

But all these mumu youths of nowadays believe love is the only reason to marry someone. Love is not even a good reason to marry anyone, in fact, if u marry just for love, u will regret it because that thing u think is love will fade away after u marry the person for some years, so don't ever make the mistake of marrying anybody just because u feel u love him or her, if u do it, u must regret!

Marry someone who sacrificed something rare for you! Marry that your friend who respects and loves to help u succeed! Marry someone who saw greatness in u when u are nobody! Marry that person who believed in u when others saw u as nothing! Marry that person who gave up something meaningful in their life to see u succeed! Marry that person who makes u smile, that person that u can talk to without restriction or choosing words. Marry your friend, don't marry your lover! Your lover will soon become your enemy, but your friend will never let u down!‎

So to all those yeye boys and girls saying marry only who u love, believe me, u people will regret later after u marry that your so-called love of your life because after 5yrs of marriage, u will discover that u no longer love that your lover like before....she will be naked in front of u and u may not feel anything, but should that make u divorce her? Hell NO!!

You just have to learn to appreciate her remembering what she's been through for u and how far u guys have gone together.

The idiot should have gone ahead to marry the girl that stood by him when he was a foolish guy, and rather have a secret lover at worst case scenario than abandoning the girl at the middle of nowhere, he deserves more than the girl wished him.

Ladies will never learn sha, they usually know that the guy they are dating is an idiot, a wicked arsehole but will refuse to walk away earlier....and they will be forming: I AM TAKEN when good deserving guys asks them out....what goes around, comes around sha....maybe the lady did something to good guys too that brought this woe on her now, who knows?

Nature uses evil people to reward evil people at times but I really pity her

Now this guy's useless action will give some foolish ladies a reason to continue being gold-diggers who only run after already-made guys, make una kontinu o lol, una payback time is also coming just like this one we are reading now lol‎

You are in a way saying the correct thing-
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by sinceraconcept(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2016
Specialbaby:
you and I know that raw sex can't be equated with ruber sex,if a lady you are attached to hate condom,the best thing to do is explore alternatives birth control methods if you are not ready to be an emergency dad,btw,the last time i checked,guys are the ones who always insist on unprotected sex.
look at you,what are you saying? Does this make sense at all? So,this is the advise you ladies give each other? Then the curse can not work on that guy,the guy should keep on living his life cos he didn't force the girl not to like condom
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by sinceraconcept(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2016
Sleekbaby:
I don't know what is wrong with some guys shaa, what was the guy thinking when the family was helping him, a times we don't reason like human, let the guy put himself or any of her sisters in the girl's shoe, 6 years is not 6 months, she supported him in all ramifications and at the end he paid her back with heartbreak and I believe that all this while that some guys must have been disturbing the girl for relationship and marriage but bcoz of the guy she must have rejected them.

Please guys, girls love with their whole heart if they like the person, I'm not saying that the guy should marry her out of pity but should at least give her sometime to heal before proposing to another girl. All is well, my advise to girls as well is to always study their guys very well to avoid all these heartbreaks.

For the curse, he should go and meet the girl, make her see reasons why he broke up with her and if possible he should settle the girl, all is well.
Hasn't he given her flowers and gifts on her birthday to heal her? Afterall,girls like gifts and material things. And the girl is also not holy,why kill 4 human beings because of a sharp guy? And why reject condom? The guy doesn't have any fault now. And the curses are not going to affect the guy. Dino Melaye divorced 2 women,they must have rained curses on him but instead,their curses turned to prayers for the man and he became a Senator hahaha
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by delishpot: 8:57am On May 08, 2016
Sleekbaby:
I don't know what is wrong with some guys shaa, what was the guy thinking when the family was helping him, a times we don't reason like human, let the guy put himself or any of her sisters in the girl's shoe, 6 years is not 6 months, she supported him in all ramifications and at the end he paid her back with heartbreak and I believe that all this while that some guys must have been disturbing the girl for relationship and marriage but bcoz of the guy she must have rejected them.

Please guys, girls love with their whole heart if they like the person, I'm not saying that the guy should marry her out of pity but should at least give her sometime to heal before proposing to another girl. All is well, my advise to girls as well is to always study their guys very well to avoid all these heartbreaks.

For the curse, he should go and meet the girl, make her see reasons why he broke up with her and if possible he should settle the girl, all is well.

This is why I encourage people to not be in any form of strict relationship with the opposit sex (with the hope of marriage in future) unless both are ready and capable of settling down. Hang out with friends, have bonds with both genders and enjoy the wholesome company of people in your age group. We have over sexualised things and we are bound to hear news such as this frequently.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by anyamterzagwa(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2016
Anybdy who thinks the curses wouldn't follow the guy needs a re-think.sex is like a covenant and when u don't keep to the terms of a covenant its purely OYO.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by otiigba1(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2016
fexyrich:
I can never be moved.if d man is hired of her he has Every Right 2 move on.cos girls do same 2 men every day with no conscience.dey chop d mone, milk d man and disappoint him @ d end
Gbam!
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by otiigba1(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Is it not the girl that aborted? It's the girl that killed 4 humans in her body na,its her choice. Who told her not to like condom? 
A woman that has aborted 4 times wouldn't be appealing to anyone again,the boobs go com sag like fried egg. I no blame the guy o,why marry someone you'll later maltreat because of lack of affection? And later it's the same girl that would be shouting her husband is not romantic,he beats her,he slaps her,he cheats,he does this he does that,what should a man do?
i agree %100000 infact come and marry my sister grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by otiigba1(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2016
I am going over to politics section, there are alot of emotional, naive, ignorant, archaic, curses believing and sanctimonious folks on here grin
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Bwaal(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2016
Lord of the to rings
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by kaboninc(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2016
sweetcocoa:
This babe must have given her all to you.

I can totally see that she is not a bad person, when you hurt a good person, it's always very deep. She might even go on to reverse the curse but you will always have this on your conscience. You did a terrible thing and please don't tell me sh1t about not planning any of it, when you genuinely love someone, it doesn't just fly out the window for no reason, you have to actually put in effort to stop loving someone, if you want to stop loving them.

What happened in four months that couldn't have happened in 6 years? 6 freaking years? You gotta be kidding me, infact if I can see this your ex, I'll just beg her to not include others in her curse, encourage her to make the curse all about just you and then curse you all over, you are a very wicked somebody but, I don't believe in curses. Doesn't make you any less terrible anyways.

Ekwensu.

You don't believe in curses yet you want her to curse him further than she already did?

Hmmmmm
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by vani86: 9:15am On May 08, 2016
saintdennis:

Bro did u ignore the part where he said 'she doesn't like condoms'. Personally this year I met a babe who bluntly refused sex with condoms so I can relate but unlike the dude I just left her. But I guess he was blinded by love & respect for the babe (so forget the abortion ish) after all she also refused postinor.

I think he shouldn't have engaged after just 4months it's too sudden(thats where he erred) but truth is we all have that moment when we begin to see a chick as more of a friend than a babe. Then we meet that girl (dream girl) and everything is perfect.

I think he needs to avoid her sha because she seems desperate, he should go and pray instead.

True, so lets say he does get married to the 22 year old, do you know how long a marriage last, forever. If he cant deal with 6 years what will happen when married.

Besides i have also dated girls that do not like condom, i have not gotten any pregnant. My pull out game is 100%
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Arsenate(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2016
otiigba1:
I am going over to politics section, there are alot of emotional, naive, ignorant, archaic, curses believing and sanctimonious folks on here grin

Coming with you, bro.
grin grin grin
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by UjSizzle(f): 9:18am On May 08, 2016
akyus:
This isn't good at all. But let's not be quick to draw conclusions when we have not heard what lead to his action. Imagine you caught your girlfriend pants down in her house with her ex. This girl wasn't even nervous at all, instead she had the nerves to accuse you of spying on her. You ended up doing the apology for failing to notify her that you were coming, after which, you seriously cautioned her against such act. In just two weeks, same poo happened. You called several times to give notice you were coming around but there was no response and later her younger brother who answed the call to told you that she went out. You still came anyway, lo and behold, you saw her coming out of the ex's room. She couldn't give you any proper explanation so you threatened to end the relationship. This is the time she brings up the issues of the abortions she had done for you and time spent in the relationship. Advice.
What's the relationship btwn the situation on ground and what you just typed? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 9:20am On May 08, 2016
kaboninc:

You don't believe in curses yet you want her to curse him further than she already did?

Hmmmmm
grin grin grin i suspect mental illness, that poster sounds incoherent, confused and paranoid, i am not surprised most nigerians are. i blame buhari tongue
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by uboma(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2016
Frei:

Immature boys like you take advantage of girls and dump them at will. Why wont her curses follow you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.