Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship (3213 Views)

I Needs A Man That Can Endure 5 Rounds Of S*x In A Day. (see Her Contact Here) / See What They Did To A Respectable-looking Lady Who Stole Cash In A Banking Hall / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by mijestic: 6:51pm On May 07, 2016
I just don't have the guts to ask a lady out. Not that I'm not handsome or comfortable its just my nature. I'm ready for a serious relationship and any lady I commit myself to can be rest assured of a secured relationship. Pls pm me. thanks
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by vicstar(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2016
if u don't have d guts undecided I don't think yo ready son!

Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by myfantasies(f): 7:00pm On May 07, 2016
Funny thread grin grin
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 07, 2016
Ok....grin
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 07, 2016
@ OP the poster above me too de look for husby oo grin cheesy Are u a pilot?? Are u from Qatar Answer these.2 questions nd put her in a ghana-must go, I dash u smiley
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by gabinogem(m): 7:20pm On May 07, 2016
OP, so how many years u done dey masturbate dey come?
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by mijestic: 7:30pm On May 07, 2016
vicstar:
if u don't have d guts undecided I don't think yo ready son!
I am ready now sir
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 7:31pm On May 07, 2016
grin pick me
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by mijestic: 7:32pm On May 07, 2016
gabinogem:
OP, so how many years u done dey masturbate dey come?
I have been coming on nairaland for close to two years I think but I'm a good christian, I dont masturbate when coming.
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by vicstar(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2016
mijestic:
I am ready now sir

good boy, girls like confident men take note! So go conquer your fears,they don't have fangs they can't bite cool
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by gabinogem(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2016
mijestic:

I have been coming on nairaland for close to two years I think but I'm a good christian, I dont masturbate when coming.
okay! Which means u cum prematurely?!
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by mijestic: 7:38pm On May 07, 2016
gabinogem:
okay! Which means u cum prematurely?!
No sir. I come anytime of the day by logging in to my nairaland account usingy username and password
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by gabinogem(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2016
mijestic:

No sir. I come anytime of the day by logging in to my nairaland account usingy username and password
cheesy cheesy ooh ooh! Now I understand, u mean u cum whenever login to nairaland!? Hmmm interesting.
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by tempem: 7:41pm On May 07, 2016
Baba, please stay away from sex if you wanna enjoy a relationship, this will help you see the real person. Withdraw your emotions a little bit and focus on who she is rather than her looks. Have in mind, you want a long lasting marriage life.

1 Like

Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 07, 2016
Op, first of all- you should put up your picture on your profile.

And it is kinda normal for some people to be shy or lack a certain level of confidence but you must do something about it.

You gotta make new friends, confident and bold friends. They will definitely influence you and make you bolder than you already are.

And you don't necessarily need to ask a bunch of girls to date you, start by making friends. Being friends with people allows you understand them better. It is usually wiser to date someone that has been a friend, even for a bit- because at least they'd be some understanding between the two of you.

I'm taken, but I don't mind being friends with a "shy" guy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by mijestic: 8:12pm On May 07, 2016
evegran:
Op, first of all- you should put up your picture on your profile.

And it is kinda normal for some people to be shy or lack a certain level of confidence but you must do something about it.

You gotta make new friends, confident and bold friends. They will definitely influence you and make you bolder than you already are.

And you don't necessarily need to ask a bunch of girls to date you, start by making friends. Being friends with people allows you understand them better. It is usually wiser to date someone that has been a friend, even for a bit- because at least they'd be some understanding between the two of you.

I'm taken, but I don't mind being friends with a "shy" guy. smiley
Thanks very much for the advise. Actually I've tried to be friends with couple of ladies I've known for some time but I guess I've not found the right person. The aspect of keeping bold friends is really difficult cos I'm not outgoing type and I don't have close friends cos of trust issues. Lol @ being friends with a shy guy.
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by mijestic: 8:16pm On May 07, 2016
tempem:
Baba, please stay away from sex if you wanna enjoy a relationship, this will help you see the real person. Withdraw your emotions a little bit and focus on who she is rather than her looks. Have in mind, you want a long lasting marriage life.
Yes that's the goal a- a long lasting marriage life. Sex really is not my thing. And yes, I value inward nature than looks but I've not found her yet.
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by mijestic: 8:31pm On May 07, 2016
ActOfWar:
@ OP the poster above me too de look for husby oo grin cheesy Are u a pilot?? Are u from Qatar Answer these.2 questions nd put her in a ghana-must go, I dash u smiley
I'm neither a pilot nor from Qatar sir
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by LordDecency(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2016
Op
Start to attend fellowship, Social Gatherings,
Dah miss right must be there.

Ask mama Segun dahs wah she did. cheesy
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by mijestic: 9:03pm On May 07, 2016
Yes thank you. just to add Im still within mid 20s. Guess this will help guide ladies in the house. thanks
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 07, 2016
mijestic:

I'm neither a pilot nor from Qatar sir
Cc Sandoski
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 07, 2016
ActOfWar:

Cc Sandoski

Lol.....gringrin

Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.....gringrin
Don't let us derail this thread cheesy seems OP is serious smiley
Keep hitting them hard with ur beauty kiss
Jet On I de ur back gidigba grin
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
ActOfWar:

Bestie...... You are so sweet....

If talk say him be Pilot, I for follow am sharp sharp....

Bestie make we continue our Pilot Ultimate Searchgringrin

Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by mijestic: 10:24pm On May 07, 2016
ActOfWar:

Cc Sandoski
I'll send her a pm. You never know wink
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 07, 2016
ActOfWar:

Don't let us derail this thread cheesy seems OP is serious smiley
Keep hitting them hard with ur beauty kiss
Jet On I de ur back gidigba grin

No wahala.... *Make I shift for Op make him pass oooo... grin
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 07, 2016
mijestic:

Op you no be Pilot no bother yourself...

cheesy
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie...... You are so sweet....

If talk say him be Pilot, I for follow am sharp sharp....

Bestie make we continue our Pilot Ultimate Searchgringrin
Lol you are welcome.
As for ur qatari pilot, u go fear fear after I land am fr u finish grin
You go follow who undecided who will now be giving me doz milky chocolates cry
Bestie lets give 'em another glimpse of ur beauty, let's show 'em ur game is tight, u fit upload another pic kiss
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2016
mijestic:

Sure brother!! If u no be Pilot u fit born Pilots grin
So try am, she is a nice lady smiley
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by mijestic: 10:33pm On May 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Op you no be Pilot no bother yourself...
cheesy
lol. OK I hands down
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2016
mijestic:

Sure brother!! If u no be Pilot u fit born Pilots grin abi I lie ni sandoski grin angry
So try am, she is a nice lady smiley
Re: Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 07, 2016
ActOfWar:

Lol you are welcome.
As for ur qatari pilot, u go fear fear after I land am fr u finish grin
You go follow who undecided who will now be giving me doz milky chocolates cry
Bestie lets give 'em another glimpse of ur beauty, let's show 'em ur game is tight, u fit upload another pic kiss

Bestie which chocolate Too much sugar no good for your body.... Manage cabin biscuits wey I dey give you. If you complain I go change am to Tom-Tom sweet...gringrin

If I upload another pic him go think say na because of am,,, Bestie no worry if we find Pilot, I go dey change my dp everydaygringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sexcapedes / Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? / Ladies:the Importance Of Decent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.