Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,554 members, 7,854,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? (1275 Views)

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by seunwen2(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2016
Am a young man who has almost fulfill his ambition in life in terms of Education, but am thinking of going for my MSc but my other part is pushing me to take things a little bit cool. i.e work, marry before venturing into that kind of adventure. or what do you think nairalanders. nb: not up to 25
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by talk2alabama: 10:07pm On May 07, 2016
Pls go ahead and marry... it is better to be married than to keep on fvcking around
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by iceberylin(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2016
The age he gets Rich.
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by seunwen2(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:
The age he gets Rich.

I think financial stability is more important
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by sinaj(f): 10:13pm On May 07, 2016
Define age sad
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by Omotayor123(f): 10:15pm On May 07, 2016
Between 26 & 30. But importantly, he should be capable financially, Emotionally and what have we. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by unapapadeycraze: 10:17pm On May 07, 2016
Sheee you don get person wey you wan marry? If you have a girlfriend that you both are in love, I'd advice you to work, earn some cool cash, go for your msc, when you are done, marry her.

My advice is that you should garner work experience before going for your m.sc. Do you have enough money now to cater for your wedding and marriage?

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by unapapadeycraze: 10:18pm On May 07, 2016
sinaj:
Define age sad

When will you be ready for marriage? I wan marry you.
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by seunwen2(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Sheee you don get person wey you wan marry? If you have a girlfriend that you both are in love, I'd advice you to work, earn some cool cash, go for your msc, when you are done, marry her.

My advice is that you should garner work experience before going for your m.sc. Do you have enough money now to cater foor your wedding and marriage?

In the next two years i should be loaded to an extent
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by unapapadeycraze: 10:29pm On May 07, 2016
seunwen2:

Then chill, garner work experience, make a lot of money. Get married in next three years. Before then, make sure you read books on relationships, attend seminars, listen to relationship expert speak e.t.c. Btw, sheee you get girlfriend abi you are planning to get a girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by missmary(f): 10:29pm On May 07, 2016
undecided The age at which he actually becomes a man!
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by Miggs(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2016
seunwen2:
Am a young man who has almost fulfill his ambition in life in terms of Education, but am thinking of going for my MSc but my other part is pushing me to take things a little bit cool. i.e work, marry before venturing into that kind of adventure. or what do you think nairalanders. nb: not up to 25
f**k what society and religion conditions you right from birth to believe.speaking from real life experience,NEVER GET MARRIED.it is the worst action a man can take.marriage is slavery for men,it is self-sabotage on the mans part.living with a woman is a horrible and terrible experience.don't ever make that error unless you desire a miserable existence.you want children?adopt or go for artificial insemination

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by seunwen2(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Then chill, garner work experience, make a lot of money. Get married in next three years. Before then, make sure you read books on relationships, attend seminars, listen to relationship expert speak e.t.c. Btw, sheee you get girlfriend abi you are planning to get a girlfriend?

am not into any serious relationship
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2016
A good home that will be will be, not by attending seminars, reading relationship books etc
unapapadeycraze:

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by seunwen2(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2016
Miggs:
f**k what society and religion conditions you right from birth to believe.speaking from real life experience,NEVER GET MARRIED.it is the worst action a man can take.marriage is slavery for men,it is self-sabotage on the mans part.living with a woman is a horrible and terrible experience.don't ever make that error unless you desire a miserable existence.you want children?adopt or go for artificial insemination

don't believe this your own ideology
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by Miggs(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2016
seunwen2:

keep that money for yourself and spend it on yourself.how can you work hard to make that money then start spending it on some random lady who didn't contribute to your making of that money?would any lady do thesame for you?NOOOOOOO.Guy,you had better wise up like me

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by unapapadeycraze: 10:37pm On May 07, 2016
Oma307:
A good home that will be will be, not by attending seminars, reading relationship books etc

Prior proper preparation prevents poor performance.

Ok, bye.
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by unapapadeycraze: 10:41pm On May 07, 2016
seunwen2:

You are not into any serious relationship? you mean you are into fvck and go relationship?

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 07, 2016
Forget about the age factor, maturity plays a key role in getting married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by seunwen2(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

You are not into any serious relationship? you mean you are into fvck and go relationship?

have just been busy with studies and am a busy type
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by achinaboy(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2016
seunwen2:

u need to be in a serious relationship, u really need to know more about women, date several, f fuk several, then u will now have the opportunity to decide on the type of girl u want to settle with, please don't go into marriage with your secondary school experience of love and women,just kidding,but on a serious note, in ten years time,you are still on a good side

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 07, 2016
Gbam
unapapadeycraze:

Prior proper preparation prevents poor performance.

Ok, bye.
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by sinaj(f): 6:27am On May 08, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

When will you be ready for marriage? I wan marry you.
m ready o! grin
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by Smellymouth: 7:28am On May 08, 2016
First of all, you should know what marriage entails..

Are you ready emotionally?
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by Smellymouth: 7:30am On May 08, 2016
Happy birthday obiorasubtle..

Age with Grace..

Allah bada sa'a
cool
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry? by unapapadeycraze: 7:45am On May 08, 2016
sinaj:
m ready o! grin

Very good news. My bread has been butteredcheesy.

Oya I don pm you so we go make arrangement.

(1) (Reply)

She Asked Of My Future Plan And I Told And She's Been Actn Up / MMM Hasn't Yet Crashed, I Got Paid Just Now. / What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.