Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! (1254 Views)

I'm So Pissed With This Guy. / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much / Hilarious This Bride Looks So Pissed Feeding Her Newly Wedded Husband (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Xsem(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
I am devastated,am down, what am I gonna do?Those where the exact words of our neighbor's son who lives abroad .Everything sounded strange to me as the mother narrated what happened,to us. The son couldn't talk,so he was mopping absentmindedly without a precise focus.After listening to the story, I couldn't utter a word, since it was one of the most disgusting and disturbing stories I have ever heard in my entire life.
Without mincing words,am gonna drop the bomb and wait for the advices concerning the issue.So,my good friend has been married for 3 years with a black American lady now, without any qualms or altercations with the wife. They have been living peacefully with three kids,all were adopted.He loved the wife, despite her barreness,it was even the wife that suggested they adopt those kids.Would I say fortunately or unfortunately but my friend got the shock of his life when he realized that the wife is a transgender.He thought it was ajoke until he carried out a careful search on the issue concerning the wife.
Finally,it was confirmed that the wife is a transgender.Now the kids call her mummy,my friend calls her honey, my one and only.My friend had lived joyfully and peacefully with her.He was head over heels in love with her but since this happened,my friend hasn't been himself.He is not even reasoning properly.
So as this happened we don't even know what to advice him.He can't easily divorce the wife because what happened still seems like a movie to him and it would be a terrible story if numerous people get to know this.My friend confided in me on how he loved the wife,that he so wished the store was a bogus.
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by falconey(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
produced by seun egbegbe.
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:
produced by seun egbegbe.

Directed by Teco Benson
Xsem:
I am devastated,am down, what am I gonna do?Those where the exact words of our neighbor's son who lives abroad .Everything sounded strange to me as the mother narrated what happened,to us. The son couldn't talk,so he was mopping absentmindedly without a precise focus.After listening to the story, I couldn't utter a word, since it was one of the most disgusting and disturbing stories I have ever heard in my entire life.
Without mincing words,am gonna drop the bomb and wait for the advices concerning the issue.So,my good friend has been married for 3 years with a black American lady now, without any qualms or altercations with the wife. They have been living peacefully with three kids,all were adopted.He loved the wife, despite her barreness,it was even the wife that suggested they adopt those kids.Would I say fortunately or unfortunately but my friend got the shock of his life when he realized that the wife is a transgender.He thought it was ajoke until he carried out a careful search on the issue concerning the wife.
Finally,it was confirmed that the wife is a transgender.Now the kids call her mummy,my friend calls her honey, my one and only.My friend had lived joyfully and peacefully with her.He was head over heels in love with her but since this happened,my friend hasn't been himself.He is not even reasoning properly.
So as this happened we don't even know what to advice him.He can't easily divorce the wife because what happened still seems like a movie to him and it would be a terrible story if numerous people get to know this.My friend confided in me on how he loved the wife,that he so wished the store was a bogus.
So they can actually carved out d pipe and sculpt a convincing kitten? wow! wonders of science. This ur matter pass my power though
So, why are you confused
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

Directed by Teco Benson
Marketed by Segun Arinze
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Xsem(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:
So, why are you confused
What advice are you giving to my friend
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by falconey(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

Directed by Teco Benson

I hardly laugh but this got me lwkm hahaahaha
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Xsem(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nma27:
So they can actually carved out d pipe and sculpt a convincing kitten? wow! wonders of science. This ur matter pass my power though
Yes it is a very possible somethingoo. The world of science has advanced to a large extent
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by M2dX(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by ELShehzad: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

Directed by Teco Benson
D.O.P- Isaac Ikechukwu
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Xsem:
What advice are you giving to my friend
Nigga I'm just as confused as you
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by naijamakossa(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

Directed by Teco Benson
actress tonto dikeh

actor Jim iyke
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by newyorks(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
was he also drilled of v*g*na when he transgendered.was the guy a slowpoke not to have notice foul play or he a gay as well.
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Xsem(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=TheSlyone2 post=54059461]
Nigga I'm just as confused as you [/quote
You must help me out
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Hadar4328(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
ELShehzad:
D.O.P- Isaac Ikechuckwu
O.S.T by Airforce1

Screen play by Laveda

Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:

I hardly laugh but this got me lwkm hahaahaha

Hehehe, thank God for putting a smile on your face

1 Like

Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Xsem(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
newyorks:
was he also drilled of v*g*na when he transgendered.was the guy a slowpoke not to have notice foul play or he a gay as well.
Niggar check Caitlin Jenner out. She is a transgender but yet to remove his p*nis.Science is bad
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by ikp120(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dude has been fvcking a fellow nigga! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy fit even be one of those guys against gays, not knowing say he himself na confirmed man fvcker. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by ikp120(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
newyorks:

Bro it only takes a professional to detect some transgenders o. By the time they finish surgery, you go fear doctors cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Xsem(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:
Dude has been fvcking a fellow nigga! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy fit even be one of those guys against gays, not knowing say he himself na confirmed man fvcker. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't make me laugh.Nah advice I come for
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by ikp120(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Xsem:

Niggar check Caitlin Jenner out. She is a transgender but yet to remove his p*nis.Science is bad

I hear say na Kim Kardashan papa be that. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Xsem(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikp120:

I hear say na Kim Kardashan papa be that. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yesoo. That he still has his p*nis is just his choice.
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nma27:
Marketed by Segun Arinze
for 11A upper iweka road onitsha grin
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
correct
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by JaneyBlingx(f): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:

Directed by Teco Benson

Marketed and distributed by Obiano movies, no 51 Iweka road Onitsha grin
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by newyorks(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=ikp120 post=54059667]

Bro it only takes a professional to detect some transgenders o. By the time they finish surgery, you go fear doctors cheesy cheesy cheesy [/quotewon't that place decay as its artificial na their must be slight abnormalities to show that is not a follow come.
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Xsem(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nobody is advising Melo. They have turned my thread into a movie productionooo
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by yomi007k(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

And 61 pound road Aba.
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
JaneyBlingx:

Marketed and distributed by Obiano movies, no 51 Iweka road Onitsha grin

grin grin cheesy, featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Funke Akindele
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
yomi007k:

And 61 pound road Aba.
Not forgetting 117 Nnamdi Azikiwe Street, Idumota, Lagos,
Re: What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! by yomi007k(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Not forgetting 117 Nnamdi Azikiwe Street, Idumota, Lagos,

grin

Chaii....u r too gbaski.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Couple Find Their Wedding Ring Inside Own Child (photos) / Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Ex-boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.