Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... (2440 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 10:05pm On May 08, 2016
emilil:
they play hard to get buh if u don't respond to their green light, u don enter trouble

Oh boy, trouble that will require relocation.

God help us all.
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2016
juhan:
lol take your time o who you dey call winch?

I'm joking oh! Before you send ur servants to come and flog me. And I'm joking again. grin
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2016
tommychow:
Why can't some women be rejected or enter friendzone peacefully? I'm getting really tired of females feeling if they like you and give you the greenest lights, you're automatically meant to go for them. They rant about how most men can't handle being denied relationship or sex but when it happens to them, there'll hate the hell out of your life, you sef go dey fear.

The most current story: There's this chick at work I hardly knew cos I was new there. I got to know her more when we met at a supermarket during lunch break. We clicked fast and became good friends; gisting, gossiping, joking, things normal friends do. We was cool until she started getting too clingy and touchy, calling too often, palpable moodiness when I don't have her time etc. She was going hard on me...but I love my new job and I personally think it's very foolish to have affairs at work. I stayed strong and continue to be just friends with her. She gradually got the message that she was in the f-zone and has begun to despise me. She ignores my greetings, gives me evil witch looks, rudely interrupting my conversations etc. Someone I've never disrespected once o, you'll just wake up and decide to hate a nigga.

I can't react because I'm new there. It's too early to start forming I-don't-take-rubbish. I need my bosses to believe I'm mature and can keep my cool consistently. She's been working in the company for 4 years, she's older than me and earns more. Atm, I can only chop her nonsense drama but it's haaaaard. Plus, I'm desperate to be cool with as many colleagues.

Not generalizing but I see this too often and no one rants about it. These ladies need to stop being hypocrites and chop their yawa nicely. Do they also say "yes" to every Tunde, Femi and Emeka that comes their way? They can go as far as ruining your reputation. Abeg guys have taste too.

grin grin

Women have the same temperament as little children. It becomes all too clear in instances where they don't get their way.

Just mind your business, you're there to work and earn a living.

Be pleasant to her, as you are towards everyone else.

If she doesn't respond to your greetings then you stop greeting her, not because you are angry, but for the same reason you don't greet statues.

If she tries to interrupt you, just tune her out...and keep talking. The more she tries, the more she'd make an ass of herself. "No one can interrupt you without your consent" grin.

The best way to stay above her negativity is to treat it as an extended tantrum - which it truly is - from your 2-year-old niece. Throw in a large slice of sympathy too, because she's powerless in the face of what's going on...her ego and emotions have taken over.

1 Like

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by drmikeadams(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2016
juhan:
lol i wont just hate you. I'll make your life miserable grin
grin ;DChai..I just need ur type in my life right now.. grin
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Emperoradrian(m): 6:27am On May 09, 2016
tommychow:

WOW! Oh boy you don suffer o. Painful part is, you know it's her but you no get evidence. Good looks na curse for naija I swear.

These women don't deal with you directly o. Evil witches!!! You need serious MFM prayers to fight back.
hahahaha or all dis white garment churches.
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Emperoradrian(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2016
juhan:
lwkmd girls arent smiling
. Yea,gals lik u......my frend cheated on his gal,and d gal swore to pay back,after much pleadin frm d guy,d gal forgave him,Bt she no forget....d guy cum d trail d gal to knw if she's goin out wit anoda man,Bt found natin...#fastforward to after exams...#....dia is dis course dey wrote,DAT d lecturer always brag DAT A" is for him d lecturer,B" is for God(jst imagine),and C" is for d very serious stds,after d exam ,ppl were sorting d lecturer wit moni(6k) dis my guy enta onitsha hustle for lik one wk,raise 14k,he sent it to d gal to sort for herself and himself too,den keep d remaining 2k for herself.....my country ppl,dis gal jejely sort her own,witout sorting for d guy.......d guy got bak to sch,wit d hop DAT all is well.bt wen d results were pasted,d gal got a B",and d guy got an F"....#galsaremeanshaa.
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Surfboard(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Truth
I once broke a dudes glasses because he rejected me.
...He told me no an they just broke in my hands grin
...whadn't really my fault.

grin grin I guess his 'no' broke the glasses.
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 10:34am On May 09, 2016
Emperoradrian:
. Yea,gals lik u......my frend cheated on his gal,and d gal swore to pay back,after much pleadin frm d guy,d gal forgave him,Bt she no forget....d guy cum d trail d gal to knw if she's goin out wit anoda man,Bt found natin...#fastforward to after exams...#....dia is dis course dey wrote,DAT d lecturer always brag DAT A" is for him d lecturer,B" is for God(jst imagine),and C" is for d very serious stds,after d exam ,ppl were sorting d lecturer wit moni(6k) dis my guy enta onitsha hustle for lik one wk,raise 14k,he sent it to d gal to sort for herself and himself too,den keep d remaining 2k for herself.....my country ppl,dis gal jejely sort her own,witout sorting for d guy.......d guy got bak to sch,wit d hop DAT all is well.bt wen d results were pasted,d gal got a B",and d guy got an F"....#galsaremeanshaa.
hahahahahahahaha rofl me no get anything to say again o
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 10:40am On May 09, 2016
tommychow:

I'm joking oh! Before you send ur servants to come and flog me. And I'm joking again. grin
hahaha let it berra be a joke o tongue
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 10:45am On May 09, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin ;DChai..I just need ur type in my life right now.. grin
lol my brother, trust me, you dont wanna ever have problem with girls. Havent you heard testimonies from other guys?
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 09, 2016
Surfboard:

grin grin I guess his 'no' broke the glasses.
°•Well,if that story was actually true.... yeah grin
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Debbywills(f): 12:17pm On May 09, 2016
If I Try To Get Close To A Nigga I Admire Maybe because Of Certain Traits he possess And He acts Weird....I'll Just Ignore You Like You've got Ebola lipsrsealed

Cos I Know you'll definitely come back
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Surfboard(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Well,if that story was actually true.... yeah grin

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My best show ever kicking off by 8pm (all pictures shall be added) / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers / How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.