Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers (2536 Views)

7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys / 7 Awkward Ways Nigerian Ladies Act After Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
From experience i have come to realise that most Nigerian ladies do act rude to a strange man who possibly might have an innocent mind to just chat with emm.or lets put it this way even if he's interested in u does it warrant arrogance...and most will even behave like they're doing u service talking to u

just cant understand sha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by optional1(f): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
see question

why shouldnt we be rude to strangers... Even a child is rude to stranger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin

Lemme ask miss Bumbae1 ...hang on OP... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by youngdanee(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
optional1:
see question

warrisdis
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lemme ask miss Bumbae1 ...hang on OP... cheesy
Lol because our mama told us not to talk to strangers grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
From experience i have come to realise that most Nigerian ladies do act rude to a strange man who possibly might have an innocent mind to just chat with emm.or lets put it this way even if he's interested in u does it warrant arrogance...and most will even behave like they're doing u service talking to u

just cant understand sha
Your manner of approach matters.

Some guys lack manners so the need for rude response.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by joliyp(f): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
mk we answer u mk u cari us do money
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by xynerise: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
joliyp:
mk we answer u mk u cari us do money

grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
if u approach a naija babe with respect she no go rude.i dey yarn with a number of strange girls i see for road and i dem dey polite.the trick of the thing is if u presentable(clean clothes,neat hair cut,no sagging) she go listen to u.but that does not mean u must be talking to every strange girl u see otherwise u might just jam those warri ogogoro drinking and igbo smoking babes wey dhier head dey touch cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by optional1(f): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
warrisdis

go dye?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by xynerise: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Any guy that approaches you for the first time and start talking sex and where to meet, you are free to tell him "Your fada". grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by dollyjoy(f): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
I think it depends on the manner of approach
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
lefulefu:
if u approach a naija babe with respect she no go rude.i dey yarn with a number of strange girls i see for road and i dem dey polite.the trick of the thing is if u presentable(clean clothes,neat hair cut,no sagging) she go listen to u.but that does not mean u must be talking to every strange girl u see otherwise u might just jam those warri ogogoro drinking and igbo smoking babes wey dhier head dey touch cheesy
I comot cap for you tongue
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
gbam
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
I comot cap for you tongue
op dey talk of gisting tinzs not toasting tongue grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
xynerise:
Any guy that approaches you for the first time and start talking sex and where to meet, you are free to tell him "Your fada". grin

some go even dey propose marriage as well grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by xynerise: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
lefulefu:

some go even dey propose marriage as well grin

No mind those fuckboys in disguise grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
xynerise:

No mind those fuckboys in disguise grin
grin grin grin grin some go even dey ask random babes wey dem meet 4 the first time their home address grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by jeyselassie(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
no some girls are just generally bad eggs. even if u prostrate and greet them they will still insult you. it has been programmed from 8 villages.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Some boys will look at their Aunt them, still call her 'sss...sister hello! Sister. Na wa ooo. She no even fine'.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
optional1:
see question

One comedian once said that girls behave like kids, you prove his theory to be right
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=optional1 post=53857779]see question
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Splinz(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Most of them are simply uncivilized idiots.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by optional1(f): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
asodane:

One comedian once said that girls behave like kids, you prove his theory to be right

Thank God lemme start dancing

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
optional1:

Thank God lemme start dancing
Lol hope you are barefooted,
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by boiz2men(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
The answer is simple. So many fvvck boys give them attention. Just imagine guys ignoring a particular girl. You think she gonna be rude to a teenager guy? Even if she's an adult. .

I joined a friend to watch Bbn yesterday. The house mates were playing a confession game. Everyone was confessing who they like to bang.

There was this particular girl who no one liked to bang. U think that girl would be rude to you if you told her you want to bang her in 4 minutes time... And that u guys should leave the scene fast

If guys stop giving them attention... Dem go humble. Trust me

I love my signature joor

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by lilybonny(f): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Some dudes dont hv good manner of approach so what do you expect now?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:
Most of them are simply uncivilized idiots.
Most guys aren't different.

What will you call a situation where a guy would "hiss" at a girl and expects her to respond. Some will be seating with friends, call and expect a girl to walk up to them. Isn't these the height of uncivilization?.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:
The answer is simple. So many fvvck boys give them attention. Just imagine guys ignoring a particular girl. You think she gonna be rude to a teenager guy? Even if she's an adult. .

I joined a friend to watch Bbn yesterday. The house mates were playing a confession game. Everyone was confessing who they like to bang.

There was this particular girl who no one liked to bang. U think that girl would be rude to you if you told her you want to bang her in 4 minutes time... And that u guys should leave the scene fast

If guys stop giving them attention... Dem go humble. Trust me

I love my signature joor
So if nobody wants to bang her at the interim, should that make her accept anything that comes her way?.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Splinz(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Most guys aren't different.

What will you call a situation where a guy would "hiss" at a girl and expects her to respond. Some will be seating with friends, call and expect a girl to walk up to them. Isn't these the height of uncivilization?.

Most girls are much more responsive when you call them as you would do to a dog, than when they are courteously addressed like "Hello, may I have your attention please?"
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:

Most girls are much more responsive when you call them as you would do to a dog, than when they are courteously addressed like "Hello, may I have your attention please?"

I see...
Any girl that would prefer been called as you would do to a "dog" is a sex hacker.

I don't see a reasonable girl responding to such calls.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by boiz2men(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
So if nobody wants to bang her at the interim, should that make her accept anything that comes her way?.

There were 4 guys and 4 girls I think.

3 of those girls got confessions from the 4 guys.... A particular girl... I think her name is bisola got 4 bang confessions... I think 1 called tboss got more than any of them girls... She got more than 4 bang confessions.... Most of the guys confessed that they would bang her more than twice. The poor girl was just there. No body wanted her even in thoughts. During their party, she was so horrny.. She was all over a guy in house... While the other pairs were smooching... The guy she was dancing with didn't even let her kiss him...

Now tell me..

How would you feel if you were that Babe?

Would you put up your defenses after experiencing all these in one nite should a total stranger (maybe this happened in a bar for example) throws amorous advances at you?

Be very honest.....

I felt pity for her.... She had a forlorn look....

If I was there, I would have confessed wanting to bang her.. Even though it would be a lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pearl Garavaglia EXTRA H0T In Latest B00TY Pictures / What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. / Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.