Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse (7351 Views)

Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? / My Girl Friend Farts A Lot During Sexual Intercourse / Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by sunshinegurl(f): 11:26pm On May 07, 2016
I don't know what to tell her coz she do complain that after one round of sex her fiance will still pound her the more and she is always on top riding her fiancée cucumber buh she don't know how to twerk..her fiancé always spread her leg wide and hit her hard ..buh the pain is too much for her to bear and she is always tired after one round of sex...what is the cause please?
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by UrWorstNitemare: 11:34pm On May 07, 2016
undecided www.Google.com
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2016
Every time it's "my friend" that has the problem. It is never you.

23 Likes

Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:42pm On May 07, 2016
Laziness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:43pm On May 07, 2016
Laziness

4 Likes

Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by ERCROSS(m): 12:17am On May 08, 2016
Oohhh laws of mercy... Thank God it's ur friend and not u... miss lie Mohammed...

7 Likes

Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by VictorRomanov: 12:18am On May 08, 2016
You or she?

2 Likes

Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 4:24am On May 08, 2016
sunshinegurl:
I don't know what to tell her coz she do complain that after one round of sex her fiance will still pound her the more and she is always on top riding her fiancée cucumber buh she don't know how to twerk..her fiancé always spread her leg wide and hit her hard ..buh the pain is too much for her to bear and she is always tired after one round of sex...what is the cause please?

o girl, from d way ur saying dis tin, am sure its u n nt ur friend. bt al d same lemme ask u a question
do u prefer romance to sex?
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by MrCork: 5:49am On May 08, 2016
sunshinegurl:

my prooofesionall opinion..... tell her to try annnnal!(truss me) wink

1 Like

Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by TPAND(f): 5:50am On May 08, 2016
She doesn't like you. It's that simple
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by bayocanny: 6:43am On May 08, 2016
She need jesus grin
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by bayulll011(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2016
sunshinegurl:

Madam we can only prefer solution if u agree its you,no shame on that

1 Like

Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by xtervaganza(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2016
Maybe she should try lube

I don't know what to tell you
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by nepapole(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2016
bayocanny:
She need jesus grin
Jesus ke...i tot he never had that experience.
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by Fashx007: 8:03am On May 08, 2016
She should holla at me den we will see to the ish
MrCork:

my prooofesionall opinion..... tell her to try annnnal!(truss me) wink
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2016
She is inexperienced in sex matters they should sit down and discuss it cus it may lead to cheating when they get married
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by lodscott(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2016
sunshinegurl:

lazyness like a brother said. tell her( yourself) to try exercise.its less likely that the johnny Thomas is too big for her(you), not with all the train sized tunnels around these days
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by Walexsammy(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2016
sunshinegurl:

Maybe shez been circumcised or she has a very low libido for sex
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by sixtusjr(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2016
She(you) no sabi do.
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 9:15am On May 08, 2016
she needs to repent. grin....

Ah just dey smile..see as mtn bless me with 60gb dis mornin on ma 4sims....dem don block am sha grin grin...

Off to o2tvseries.com
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by dollyjoy(f): 9:27am On May 08, 2016
sunshinegurl:

it either the girl is lazy or the man joystick is a bit too big for that sexual position,they should try other methods.

Painful sex can occur if a lady is not well aroused before the act.
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by dikeigbo2(m): 9:41am On May 08, 2016
Is this a joke or what? Op you are the one.
Just increase your weed intake,
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by publicrelation: 12:13pm On May 08, 2016
Check out New Nigerian street queen Ms chief's official Ika Meji Video . she is the voice of the street girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by Ibroboss(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2016
I have the cure...pour funbat-A inside and let her fiance ride on
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by ivyy(f): 1:01pm On May 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
it either the girl is lazy or the man joystick is a bit too big for that sexual position,they should try other methods.

Painful sex can occur if a lady is not well aroused before the act.

Or her sex drive is on the low side.
Op, go for someone who's sexual appetite is on the same level as yours. Don't go and die there grin
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by OmaFresh(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2016
let her take tramol, , ,
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by sunshinegurl(f): 1:44pm On May 08, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
o girl, from d way ur saying dis tin, am sure its u n nt ur friend. bt al d same lemme ask u a question
do u prefer romance to sex?
I swear am not....even her fiancé too complain about her that after one round ,my friend will say she is tired..
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by babs01(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2016
sunshinegurl:
I swear am not....even her fiancé too complain about her that after one round ,my friend will say she is tired..
They both complain to u, are u their counsellor? u beta tel us d truth
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by Walesadeyemi(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2016
TEXT "SEX POUND PAIN" To 3588
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by rapojeme(m): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2016
she should talk with her man. his putting too much energy, which is stressing her out. they better solve it now before married or it would be a big issue. he should take it easy no be work.
Re: She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse by skywalker240(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2016
when a lady is not properly aroused,...it causes painfull sex or if she is the type that drys out quickly,...try using and keeping lubricants on ur side some nights when the going gets though..

If it persist then she needs to do alot of excersice and they both need to take it slow (she might love it slow an steady) maybe she is inexperienced ...or beter try to exploit for comfortable position's...

As for getting tired coupled with the pains, i think she must be having some health isssue's i .e toilet infections etc..she needs medical attention.

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? / Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.