Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking (7318 Views)

My Babe Is Too Clingy / Slay Queen Runs Mad After Sex & Sleeping Over At A Big Boy's House (photos) / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Stephen2324(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Right now, I mean right now! My babe is currently in another boy's house knacking, she told me she's traveling home for Easter, little did she knows that I've read all her chats with the guy, the guy had send her TP to come over and she told the guy how she's going to treat him.

With premium knacking and ask the guy to be patient till dey meet, she left on Saturday, I even took her to the park and all that myself. Peace.

If na sex I dey Bleep her till she cum time without numbers, if na hunger I dey stack the house with food, if na money I dey give me even though I know say she still get. She dey tell me say I dey treat am well cos I do almost all the cooking cos I'm a chef, so wetin she want?

The main reason why I want her to go and come back to me is dah I needed to know why she's doing this, what is so special about what she's doing, is that she needs something that I didn't give it to her or something else, I just want to know what she gained after everything!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Lalami3232(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Some of una no go ever wiseup with our daily preachings and sensitization for this awesome forum? What do you expect when you dey date a 9ja girl? Even most married women toto no dey stay one place, talkless of a mere girlfriend. My brother, treat a Nigerian girl like a swimming pool and have peace. For swimming pool eeh, you no dey care who dey swim with you, who don swim before you, and who go even swim after you. If you can get the "swimming pools philosophy", then you don overcome heartbreak. 99% of 9ja babes aren't worth it bro. Ask yourself this simple question, "aside this my babe toto, wetin I dey benefit from her again? "
When you answer that question, you don liberate yourself from boreholes aka non virgins. I rather cry over bet9ja website wey den never rectify than to worry over a 9ja babe. Laslas eeh, most of una go wise with time. One question wey I dey ask myself ever time be say "the way we dey give una sense reach for nairaland, most of una still dey mumu. How una for be without nairaland? "

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the average 9ja babe no suppose stay labor room pass 2mins maximum because the borehole wey den carry nowadays is shocking"

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Simp rest with your dirty noise abeg.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by yuping(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
undecided woman woman

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by lordchiz(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Find ur own too knack naaa

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Proof?
Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
You're simply dating an hoe. Btw you're very patient man

7 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Qatar2022: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Those useless creatures can never be satisfied no matter what you do for them

4 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Qatar2022:
Those useless creatures can never be satisfied no matter what you do for them
Oga sharrap,which one be useless creature?
Or your mother follow Join?

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by advanceDNA: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Stephen2324:
Right now, I mean right now! My babe is currently in another boy's house knacking, she told me she's traveling home for Easter, little did she knows that I've read all her chats with the guy, the guy had send her TP to come over and she told the guy how she's going to treat him.

With premium knacking and ask the guy to be patient till dey meet, she left on Saturday, I even took her to the park and all that myself. Peace.

If na sex I dey Bleep her till she cum time without numbers, if na hunger I dey stack the house with food, if na money I dey give me even though I know say she still get. She dey tell me say I dey treat am well cos I do almost all the cooking cos I'm a chef, so wetin she want?

The main reason why I want her to go and come back to me is dah I needed to know why she's doing this, what is so special about what she's doing, is that she needs something that I didn't give it to her or something else, I just want to know what she gained after everything!!

Don’t be stùpid...what do you mean by you want her to come back and explain??

A cheat like that will always blame you for their infidelity...make you feel you are not doing enough...u will take her back and she will manipulate you more...

She’s used to taking plenty penís..nothing you can do that will make her settle for one penís..
It’s not about love or care...she’s not among the good ones

25 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by shawante(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
You're simply dating an hoe. Btw you're very patient man
Patience is a virtue.
Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Tinububalls: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Simple man wey want know why em babe go one week holiday for Alpha man house.

Make una no kill each other when she come back oh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Rosaline5000: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sorry dear, a cheat is a cheat regardless of gender.
Just take it easy, break up with her in a clean way and move on, you will surely meet someone better

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Sorry dear, a cheat is a cheat regardless of gender.
Just take it easy, break up with her in a clean way and move on, you will surely meet someone better
See advice,madam Rosa don drop quote.
Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na their nature,confused peeps

4 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Nonexisting: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Just show her more love and care when she comes back from the guy's house. Remember she is of the weak gender so handle this situation with maturity and understanding. It's well. You will be alright, my simple brother.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Go and marry her fast so that she’ll stop the rubbish
Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by flokii: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
For her mind now, she wise..
@OP Good thing you played along.. when she calls, tell her you know she is with a guy knacking, that you saw all her chats and the tfare the guy sent and she should not bother to come back to your house.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin
Lalami3232:
Some of una no go ever wiseup with our daily preachings and sensitization for this awesome forum? What do you expect when you dey date a 9ja girl? Even most married women toto no dey stay one place, talkless of a mere girlfriend. My brother, treat a Nigerian girl like a swimming pool and have peace. For swimming pool eeh, you no dey care who dey swim with you, who don swim before you, and who go even swim after you. If you can get the "swimming pools philosophy", then you don overcome heartbreak. 99% of 9ja babes aren't worth it bro. Ask yourself this simple question, "aside this my babe toto, wetin I dey benefit from her again? "
When you answer that question, you don liberate yourself from boreholes aka non virgins. I rather cry over bet9ja website wey den never rectify than to worry over a 9ja babe. Laslas eeh, most of una go wise with time. One question wey I dey ask myself ever time be say "the way we dey give una sense reach for nairaland, most of una still dey mumu. How una for be without nairaland? "

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the average 9ja babe no suppose stay labor room pass 2mins maximum because the borehole wey den carry nowadays is shocking"

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by flokii: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tinububalls:
Simple man wey want know why em babe go one week holiday for Alpha man house.

Make una no kill each other when she come back oh.

The sad part is that the girl in question will be the one doing all the werk, bouncing and all on the other guy so that he will enjoy their week long sexcapade while this poster cooks, feed and still pleasure her in bed.. this life no balance.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by ExcelDBM: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Oga sharrap,which one be useless creature?
Or your mother follow Join?

Face your front undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by ExcelDBM: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Go and marry her fast so that she’ll stop the rubbish

I wasn't expecting anything different from you.
As usual. Only a myopic and dimwitted mind will need your counsel.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
ExcelDBM:

shut up mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
@Stephen2324

Omo you try ooo, patience na really virtue.

But wait, watin be your plans towards her?

But me I no fit date babe way no day faithful (fit stay one place), chiefly bkos na something way I value. Well it depends on you, but waiting for her to commit the crime is totally needless, except if you have other things on your mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by ExcelDBM: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
shut up mtcheww

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique justwise Rocktation rule 2

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique justwise Rocktation rule 2
You are such a child, cry me a river. Of course they will see your previous insults

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
ExcelDBM:

call seun, mynd44 lalasticlala to See this first before ever trying your weak manipulative tactics

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by ExcelDBM: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are such a child, cry me a river. Of course they will see your previous insults

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique justwise Rocktation rule 1 & 2

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by ExcelDBM: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
call seun, mynd44 lalasticlala to See this first before ever trying your weak manipulative tactics

Continue ranting wildly grin

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique justwise Rocktation rule 1 & 2
Stop quoting me, and avoid me on this forum
Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by lecowas: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Something is missing, she went to get that something. No vex my simple brother, she will apologize with tears and there's nothing u can do than to accept her back, cook her a delicious meal and warm up her seemingly broken spirit. Take heart my simple brother cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking by ExcelDBM: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stop quoting me, and avoid me on this forum

tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) / How Do I Handle This Situation / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.