Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,201 members, 7,845,964 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff (1021 Views)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode / Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff by patiot: 9:58am On May 08, 2016
Senator representing Ogun-East, Buruji Kashamu, yesterday, said he will mobilise delegates from the South-West to vote for the National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, at the planned national convention of the party. Kashamu said though he had been called names over his support for Sheriff, he would not be deterred from whatever he believes is in the best interest of the PDP.

He spoke in Ijebu-Igbo, Ogun State even as the controversy continued over the zoning of party positions ahead of the May 21 National Convention of the PDP.

The senator had last Wednesday at the expanded executive committee meeting of South-West PDP in Ijebu-Igbo, also said he had no apology for supporting Sheriff’s ambition.

But justifying his decision yesterday, Kashamu pointed out that it was in accordance with resolutions of the South-West PDP stakeholders’ meeting held in Ibadan in March and the 70th meeting of the National Executive Committee (NEC) held in April.

He said, “The NEC has also zoned the offices of the National Secretary, National Auditor and National Publicity Secretary to the South-West.

“We would mobilise delegates from the South West to support the incumbent National Chairman to continue in office if he indicates his interest in contesting for the position of the national chairman at the convention in Port Harcourt. “Although we have been called names over our proposals and actions, we remain committed to whatever we believe is in the best interest of our party, the good people of the South- West and Nigeria.”

Kashamu urged all interested aspirants and stakeholders to return to their various domains for consultations.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff by Nobody: 10:09am On May 08, 2016
Kashamu is the new face of the PDP in the South West. He, along with Fayose, understands the importance of giving Sheriff a fresh mandate. He has a good sight to see what others like Okupe have failed to see. Please, Senator, there is a need to reconcile the many factions of the party in Ogun State. You, as the party leader in my state, must take propitiatory steps to placate the warring factions in the party. There is a growing yearn for a return of the PDP to Oke--Mosan, but this cannot be achieved with a divided house.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff by buharisbae(f): 11:11am On May 08, 2016
*coughs
pls tell us another story

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff by erunz(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
Kashamu is the new face of the PDP in the South West. He, along with Fayose, understands the importance of giving Sheriff a fresh mandate. He has a good sight to see what others like Okupe have failed to see. Please, Senator, there is a need to reconcile the many factions of the party in Ogun State. You, as the party leader in my state, must take propitiatory steps to placate the warring factions in the party. There is a growing yearn for a return of the PDP to Oke--Mosan, but this cannot be achieved with a divided house.
well said the factions in Ogun state is too much, funny enough the state is seriously yearning for PDP.
Re: Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff by DropShot: 11:38am On May 08, 2016
Check the roll call of faces of prodigal PDP

1. Ali Modu Boko Haram Sheriff
2. Peter Omo Ale Fayose
3. Buruji Drug Baron Kashamu
4. Bode Ex Convict George
5. Femi Drug Addict Fani Kayode
6 ETc, etc.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff by Eshinkan: 11:44am On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

1. Ali Modu BH Sheriff
2. Peter Omo Ale Fayose
6 ETc, etc.

grin grin grin

In other words....PDP in the southwest is dead.... grin grin grin...good riddance to bad Rubbish.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 08, 2016
erunz:
well said the factions in Ogun state is too much, funny enough the state is seriously yearning for PDP.
There is no doubt about that. The veil has fallen and the people have seen the ugly face of Amosun. Everyone now looks back nostalgically to the days when PDP was in power. How workers' welfare was well taken care of. How education was given a pride of place. How the health care system functioned without hiccups and a host of other good things the PDP did. Ogun people are really aching to see the PDP back in power in the state, but the fractionalization of the party may be a road block to victory at the polls.
Re: Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 08, 2016
Eshinkan:

In other words....PDP in the southwest is dead.... grin grin grin...good riddance to bad Rubbish.... cheesy
A party that controls two out of six states is dead? Keep living in delusion.
Re: Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff by Akinrogun(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2016
DropShot:

1. Ali Modu BH Sheriff
2. Peter Omo Ale Fayose
6 ETc, etc.

grin grin grin

waoh.....what a list!

coalition of dregs, toxic elements to humanity, felons, obnoxious entities.

in my Yoruba dialect they are called "jegudu jewura",
" obaluje"

for d sake of those believing in d delusional projections of Buruji .....d jury is out, eminent political scientists within d PDP concludes that Ali Sheriff is a disaster waiting to happen.....

www.nairaland.com/3092527/sheriff-bury-pdp-may21-convention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff by loopman: 1:17pm On May 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
There is no doubt about that. The veil has fallen and the people have seen the ugly face of Amosun. Everyone now looks back nostalgically to the days when PDP was in power. How workers' welfare was well taken care of. How education was given a pride of place. How the health care system functioned without hiccups and a host of other good things the PDP did. Ogun people are really aching to see the PDP back in power in the state, but the fractionalization of the party may be a road block to victory at the polls.

In other words, ogun indigenes were living in Eldorado during the years of PDP?
Keep fooling yourself so'gbo? grin
the years PDP turned virtually all ogun students into political thugs through Ozo and his fellow idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu: I’ll Mobilise South- West Delegates For Sheriff by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 08, 2016
loopman:

In other words, ogun indigenes were living in Eldorado during the years of PDP?
Keep fooling yourself so'gbo? grin
the years PDP turned virtually all ogun students into political thugs through Ozo and his fellow idiots.
Things were better off for the people of Ogun State during Daniel's administration than now. If you live in the state, you can ask around. The rise in cult related activities was a menace in the whole South West at the time and not the making of the PDP led administration. This lie has been told too often that it now wears the garb of truth. My man, if you are objective in your assessment, you will admit that the APC led administration has been less than stellar in its performance.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Youwin Programme Is The Best I Have Seen So Far – Chris Blattman / No Difference Between Boko Haram And The Niger Delta Avengers -Joe Igbokwe / Naija Delta Avengers Fail To Shock The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.