Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,170 members, 7,842,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 (53647 Views)

Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno / Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 by guiddoti: 9:48pm On May 08, 2016
funnynation:
Fulani wetin we do una? Buhari talk 2 dose ur boys dan 2 dey send soldiers go N'Delta. Chai we don enter one chance..

Nairaland official comedian
Fulani is now N'Delta. Their bombing is no different from cow wey herdmen dey control.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 by peaceuntous: 11:42pm On May 08, 2016
Bassee:
Evil, just Evil! You know what's sickening about all these? The loud silence from Aso Rock! Buhari knows how to order the crushing of militants and Biafra warlords but his brothers walk around the country and assign more value to the lives of cattle and nothing is being done. To all of you who want patience and support from Nigerians, it's freaking too late! And I blame Buhari, I blame Northern Nigeria and I blame the APC. These people destroyed all bits of humanity the average Nigerian had. Every gunshot, every bomb blast was seen as a victory against Jonathan. Some even prayed silently for more bombs to go off so they could rush to social media and "crocodily" cry on the graves of the innocent. The tables have turned today, no one cares anymore and I pity the average Fulani who has no hand in all these. Every Fulani man today in the south is seen as a potential terrorist. Buhari can junket all he wants, fight Saraki like we care but he doesn't have the faintest idea of what he's messing with. Very soon he'll speak, but he won't speak because the herdsmen are killing, but because he won't be able to contain the shock when Nigerians in the south storm Northern settlements and exact vengeance on the people there. What happened in Aba is just a tip of what's to come, the people are angry, taking blood will soon start feeling like drinking water. We on this side can only watch and pray.

BROS, JOIN MY BOYCOTT OF ALL FULANI CATTLE PRODUCTS. I HAVE ALREADY SIAD IT. EVIL THRIVES BECAUSE GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

BOYCOTT BEEF, KPOMO, SUYA.
STARVE THEM OF FUNDS

ANYONE WHO BUYS BEEF OR KPOMO OR SUYA IS HELPING TO SPONSOR HIS OR HER OWN DEATH AND RAPE OF HIS OR HER KINPEOPLE

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 by peaceuntous: 11:44pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=41lady post=45432032]If I abuse here now, seun will ask his I.T lalastical to block me> Why is it that Police IG uses his annus to think and make comments? How can foreigners from libya, mali, chad, niger e.t.c come into the country and select specific people of the same faith and kill, why don't they attack hausa people, and or muslims in the northern part of the country, is it only the Christian community farm land they see or are the only ones who farm and the fulanis find it deem fit to grace on it? This our leaders are aiding and abating the killing of people with their useless excuse and incompetency. Mr IG if U can't protect the life and property of the citizens with your boys, don't come and harass and/ or arrest citizens that take arms to protect themselves from these evil blood sucking people. We are fed off with the way this boko haram and so call fulanis terminating our fellow humans.[/

BROS, JOIN MY BOYCOTT OF ALL FULANI CATTLE PRODUCTS. I HAVE ALREADY SIAD IT. EVIL THRIVES BECAUSE GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

STARVE THEM OF FUNDS

ANYONE WHO BUYS BEEF OR KPOMO OR SUYA IS HELPING TO SPONSOR HIS OR HER OWN DEATH AND RAPE OF HIS OR HER KINPEOPLE
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 by peaceuntous: 11:45pm On May 08, 2016
MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, JOIN MY BOYCOTT OF ALL FULANI CATTLE PRODUCTS. I HAVE ALREADY SIAD IT. EVIL THRIVES BECAUSE GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

STARVE THEM OF FUNDS

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 by JohnLou(m): 11:52pm On May 08, 2016
These guys have become something else. We need peace in our hearts. Stop all these killings for humanity sake.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 by gud4dbest(m): 11:55pm On May 08, 2016
omenka:
See why I insist the hatred has blinded you people?? Just one line when you claimed it was written "all over" and you couldn't show me.

Shame on you and your kind on this forum.
u wrote as if u kno what u were saying;I'll not bandy words with u...smiles!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 by preselect(m): 2:28am On May 09, 2016
[size=18pt]dem leave sorrow tears and blood
dem regular trade mark

facts:

1. there will be no arrests
2. there will be no prosecution
3. there would be no indictment
4. there would be no statement from Buhari

Buhari does not care[/size]

#Buharicracy
#GovtByBlood

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 by breeze23: 6:24am On May 09, 2016
peaceuntous:
MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, JOIN MY BOYCOTT OF ALL FULANI CATTLE PRODUCTS. I HAVE ALREADY SIAD IT. EVIL THRIVES BECAUSE GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

STARVE THEM OF FUNDS

people don't know that they are funding their own death. How can somebody be killing you everyday and you still buying his product? Cow meat is not the only meat in Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 by Leke001: 7:51am On May 09, 2016
any comments from the head of the cattle rearers?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 by Dejavvu500: 8:54am On May 09, 2016
uduak2016:

Dividends of One Nigeria that you yorubas cherish intensely!
... so for ur mind.. N.delta dey do u good ? I am highly sorry for ur brain... criminal is criminal.. stop being tribalistic oga ade...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 by Nobody: 8:57am On May 09, 2016
Dejavvu500:
... so for ur mind.. N.delta dey do u good ? I am highly sorry for ur brain... criminal is criminal.. stop being tribalistic oga ade...

I didn't know criminals have conditions to stop the pipeline vandalism. Have you read their demands? Give me a break. They may seem like criminals to you but to others they are freedom fighters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.