Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) (5163 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Niger Delta Avengers Have Crippled Oil Production In Nigeria- Ibe Kachikwu - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Pidggin(f): 4:08pm On May 08, 2016
Niger Delta = Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa and Edo state, Igbos are welcome.

If only we can have genuine equality in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by kernel501: 4:12pm On May 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

If every tribe is asked to stay alone and feed itself, I think the Igbos will do better than every Nigerian tribe for now, sea port or no sea port.

That's there biggest nightmare. Imagine Igbos thriving both in sports,entertainment,education and commerce without any government support, unlike others depending on government for every single thing they wanna do.

Here are evidence to prove what am saying, evening in education, no region has beaten them in the last 8 years.

States and credits across Nigeria.
http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/384

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by naijacampu(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2016
I've said it before and will say it again, Igbos are not part or in support of pipeline vandals. Pipeline vandalism is a criminal act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by hardcorevin(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2016
Ikwerreboy:
Pls stop the lies.
They are demanding for Niger delta republic.
see photo screen shot from their website thanks.

The official site of Niger Delta Avengers..Lol...This guys are nt smiling at all....... http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com
Am very very Happy about this Guys.Our Presidency is nt trying at all...What have done for the Niger delta Region?..Instead they will be blabaing that Oil in Niger Delta Belongs to the North.....Blow it up boys....Nigeria Needs to spilt.we are Being Marginalised and the Gover,ent dont care about us......i wish i can send this guys Money to buy More Weapon or even Join them sef...Nigeria is a faile Country!!!!!!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by hardcorevin(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2016
TippyTop:
*Edited*

I had to edit my post, didn't realise the objective here was to pour scorn on Igbos. For those of us who really want a Niger Delta republic, we have since learnt we need Igbos just as the Igbos need us.

This thread only serves Hausa/Fulani raping of the Niger Delta.

The official site of Niger Delta Avengers..Lol...This guys are nt smiling at all....... http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com
Am very very Happy about this Guys.Our Presidency is nt trying at all...What has been done for the Niger delta Region?..Instead they will be blabaing that Oil in Niger Delta Belongs to the North.....Blow it up boys....Nigeria Needs to spilt.we are Being Marginalised and the Goverment dont care about us......i wish i can send this guys Money to buy More Weapon or even Join them sef...Nigeria is a faile Country!!!!!!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by hardcorevin(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2016
MotherConfesor:
Another terrorist group in d making!!!

Am very very Happy about this Guys.Our Presidency is nt trying at all...What has been done for the Niger delta Region?..Instead they will be blabaing that Oil in Niger Delta Belongs to the North.....Blow it up boys....Nigeria Needs to spilt.we are Being Marginalised and the Goverment dont care about us......i wish i can send this guys Money to buy More Weapon or even Join them sef...Nigeria is a failed Country!!!!!!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by hardcorevin(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Continue to blame Igbo people while Hausa/Fulani rape and molest our lands.

We are the Niger Delta Avengers; a group of educated and well-travelled individuals that are poised to take the Niger Delta struggled to a new height that has never been seen in this nation before. We are well-equipped human resources to meet this goal.
Our advice to the Chinese government and every other government that is planning to borrow the federal government of Nigeria money are all doing that at their own risk. Because there will be no liter of crude oil to service the loan deal they planning to do. This also goes to the International oil companies in the country to adhere to our warnings and advise the federal government to hid our demands, especially the development of the Niger Delta Region. That’s the only time the oil installations in our region will be safe
Col. Madoch Agbinibo.
Spokesperson.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by DauraDullard0(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2016
Beremx:
Where are those my Igbo brothers who have been hailing the activities of the Niger Delta militants who call themselves Avengers? Una see una life?

attachee by force no good o!

hahahahaha!!
Abia and Imo states are part of the Niger-Delta. Igbos constitute about 40% of Delta state and 50% of Rivers. There are also indigenous Igbos in some parts of Cross-Rivers and Akwa-Ibom. So what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by IamAtribalist: 7:00pm On May 08, 2016
MetaHuman:
*in ipob voice*

Op and naijadelta avengers are northerners.

Enough of this divide and rule.
ijaw, itsekiri, urhobo, ika, anioma are all IBO descendants.
PH is igwoecha
grin grin

Greedy people of the eastern part of the zoo want to join their landlocked eroded region with the blessed region of south south by force and at the same time rule over them like ojuku and their dilector had planned...Use their resources to develop a region that has nothing to offer humanity except crime and red mud grin

remove ijo, itsekiri, urhobo and ika and I might agree with your claim. cool
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by IamAtribalist: 7:03pm On May 08, 2016
naijacampu:
Igbos have their flaws, yes, but they are not militants and will never be.
We will only defend ourselves and properties not destroy our land.
No sane Igbo will be a part of group that is destroying pipelines and waiting for 'negotiations'.
I support Niger Delta or whatever they call themselves in self determination but anybody who destroy properties in the name of Igbos or Biafra is a lair.
If 'Niger Delta' people don't want Nigeria, they should convey a meeting and express themselves. Let referendum be conducted and then their Independence, I think they have been cheated/exploited in this Nigeria for a long time now.
Youths should desist from any form of criminal activities.
Igbos are never part of any Pipeline vandals or militancy and will never be. So yes count Igbos out of your militancy.
Thanks.

cool See person with correct head - one bottle of origin for you. cool

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by ckmayoca: 7:09pm On May 08, 2016
Igbos can never be stupid to find solution to her problem by polluting her land or destroying things that generate money for them. Deltans are so foolish.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by ckmayoca: 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
Beremx:
Where are those my Igbo brothers who have been hailing the activities of the Niger Delta militants who call themselves Avengers? Una see una life?

attachee by force no good o!

hahahahaha!!

If anyone is attaching anything it will be you and some touts on NL who r happy with the bombing. Igbos can never find solution to his problem by polluting its land. Why wld biafra be involve in such foolish act? Ppl r sha looking for means to call them (ipob) terrorist cos they can never kill nor damage any thing.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Beremx(f): 7:32pm On May 08, 2016
ckmayoca:

If anyone is attaching anything it will be you and some touts on NL who r happy with the bombing. Igbos can never find solution to his problem by polluting its land. Why wld biafra be involve in such foolish act? Ppl r sha looking for means to call them (ipob) terrorist cos they can never kill nor damage any thing.
I dunno what to tell you sef. mtscheeew!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2016
Ariani:
This Yorubaboy again? A grown man who keep calling himself a boy.
Must you tag everyone Yoruba boy? Smell the coffee, that dude is an Ijaw boy hiding under an Ikwerre moniker.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by hardcorevin(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2016
zuchyblink:
I like the Niger-Delta struggle because i know Igbos in SS will easily pull out from the union to join their brothers in Biafra and even Efik-Ibibio-anangs

http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) by ckmayoca: 8:56pm On May 08, 2016
Beremx:
I dunno what to tell you sef. mtscheeew!

That mtchew gan gan is better. Cos a woman belonging to e tout and talking pointless online is absurd. Meants for college boys to do not matures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) / BREAKING: Oshiomhole Arrested By DSS / #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.