Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Who Needs A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Needs A Virgin? (3988 Views)

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Lady Who Needs A Boyfriend For Valentine Exposed On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 08, 2016
I saw this on NSG's blog, check here for more http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/who-needs-a-virgin/

Consider these scenarios:
For the Men:
You are ‘in love’ with two girls and they both would like to marry you. One of them is a virgin and has sworn not to have sex with anybody before marriage, including you. The other has done it with previous boyfriend(s) and is happy to do it with you. In all other respects, the two girls are exactly alike. Which one would you marry?

For the Women:
Two close male friends are proposing marriage to you. They are exactly alike except that one of them doesn’t believe in premarital sex and would not ‘do it’ with you until you’re married. The other one has done it with other girl(s) and is ready to do it with you if you’ll allow it. Which marriage proposal would you accept?

This is going to be interesting. I need as many answers as possible and please try to be honest. Cc: wristbangle, tosyne2much, jadekitana, monalisa185, toks2008, naijaboiy, laveda, sinaj, misspicy, oliviaarims, emusmith, kaziblake, cutehector, lalasticlala, vizkiz, ireneony, stfuareyougod, adeh39, darkenedrebel, estharfabian etc

As for me I'd go for the second guy, I don't want to hear stories that touch on my wedding night

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by sinaj(f): 2:41pm On May 08, 2016
Will go for the second guy too tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 08, 2016
grinLoL. grin

Honestly? does it matter?
It All depends on so many things...Virginity exclusive.
Which one Is cuter?
Which one of them has the pinkest lips? kiss
Which one if 'em Has the most packs?
Which do I have more feelings for?
Which is more Ambitious?
Which is richer? grin Call me golddiger..I Couldn't give two fuckks...

Who virginity epp? it's One of the few inconsequential ish's that shouldn't even be A topic of discourse in matters pertaining to marriage. IMO. it's irrelevant, As it is Overrated.

6 Likes

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin

Wats so funny tongue
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by achinaboy(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2016
Well as a 25 years old guy, i would marry a virgin, but knowing what i know now that am over 30, i prefer the non virgin girl

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by obiorathesubtle: 2:51pm On May 08, 2016
the second one... Don't want none of that keeping myself till marriage crap.. Biyatch.. Are you Holier than Kim kardashian?? Thought so...

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by joshuamoses101(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2016
Ok,oya wait lemme think abt it grin
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Wats so funny tongue
Shush nah..tongue

Ayam Thinking...wink

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
the second one... Don't want none of that keeping myself till marriage crap.. Biyatch.. Are you Holier than Kim kardashian?? Thought so...

Lol, you're answering for females, check again cheesy
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by politricks: 2:57pm On May 08, 2016
The truth is, a non-virgin would most likely go for a non-virgin and a virgin would most likely go for a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 08, 2016
Le me ask stupedinluv, she knows best.
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2016
I will go for the first lady that is a virgin, believe me OP, so many people have ignorantly underestimated the powers a female virgin possesses. the prayers of a female virgin are bein answered in Heaven in a twinkle of a eye. there is always a blessing attach to when u get married to a female virgin. you as the husband is entitle to the blessing becaus marriage made two of you to become one. "believe u me, if a guy is in a relationship with a female virgin, and this female virgin loves him with all her heart and prays for him always. THE SKY WILL BE THE STARTING POINT FOR THE GUY. "ITS PITIABLE THAT LADIES DONT KNOW THE POWER THEY HAVE IN BEIN A VIRGIN TILL MARRIAGE.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Aviero: 2:59pm On May 08, 2016
I'll marry the virgin. Some virgins are badder than..

2 Likes

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by obiorathesubtle: 3:00pm On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Lol, you're answering for females, check again cheesy
undecided I answered from "for the men.. You're in love with two girls.. Blaa blaa blaa.."
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by ivyy(f): 3:03pm On May 08, 2016
The first proposal sad

5 Likes

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I answered from "for the men.. You're in love with two girls.. Blaa blaa blaa.."

Okay, I get now smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 08, 2016
ivyy:
The second proposal sad

Why? sad
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by kaziblake(f): 3:05pm On May 08, 2016
I will go for the second guy to avoid stories that touch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 08, 2016
politricks:
The truth is, a non-virgin would most likely go for a non-virgin and a virgin would most likely go for a virgin.

Probably, but who will you go for?
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 08, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
I will go for the first lady that is a virgin, believe me OP, so many people have ignorantly underestimated the powers a female virgin possesses. the prayers of a female virgin are bein answered in Heaven in a twinkle of a eye. there is always a blessing attach to when u get married to a female virgin. you as the husband is entitle to the blessing becaus marriage made two of you to become one. "believe u me, if a guy is in a relationship with a female virgin, and this female virgin loves him with all her heart and prays for him always. THE SKY WILL BE THE STARTING POINT FOR THE GUY. "ITS PITIABLE THAT LADIES DONT KNOW THE POWER THEY HAVE IN BEIN A VIRGIN TILL MARRIAGE.

Okay, do male virgins possess such powers too?

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by dikeigbo2(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2016
The tested babe gbam grin
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by politricks: 3:15pm On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Probably, but who will you go for?
A girl that is a 'writer,blogger and lover of good music'.
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Okay, do male virgins possess such powers too?
YES. BUT THE POWERS OF A FEMALE VIRGIN CANNOT BE EXPLAIN WITH MERE WORDS. YOU NEED A PROPHET TO EXPLAIN IT TO U.
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Jadekitana(f): 3:18pm On May 08, 2016
The second guy would do, don't like guys that are novice.

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by ivyy(f): 3:18pm On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Why? sad

If they are both alike, I'd go for second because then I'll have no cause to deal with the ghost of his exes. However if they are nothing alike, I wouldn't go for the second proposal for that reason alone.

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 08, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
YES. BUT THE POWERS OF A FEMALE VIRGIN CANNOT BE EXPLAIN WITH MERE WORDS. YOU NEED A PROPHET TO EXPLAIN IT TO U.

Okay cool
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 08, 2016
I'll go for the latter.

I think virginity is overhyped.
It's nuff but lack of opportunity tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 08, 2016
ivyy:

If they are both alike, I'd go for second because then I'll have no cause to deal with the ghost of his exes. However if they are nothing alike, I wouldn't go for the second proposal for that reason alone.

But the second guy is the one with exes
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by ivyy(f): 3:24pm On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

But the second guy is the one with exes
I didn't read that correctly. The first proposal then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 08, 2016
politricks:
A girl that is a 'writer,blogger and lover of good music'.

Lol! What if she's taken? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Lets The World Know What Happens In Her Bed-room (photos) / Relationship Goal! Parental Advise: EXPLICIT CONTENT / Husband Uses Another Format, Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.