Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,976 members, 7,845,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Who Needs A Virgin? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Needs A Virgin? (4003 Views)

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Lady Who Needs A Boyfriend For Valentine Exposed On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Flashh

come and see another brainwashed human specie grin

Na today I know say been a virgin brings speedy answers to prayers grin

nairalanders will not kill me
WELL URE A FILL UP THE EMPTY CHAIR CHRISTIAN, U KNOW NOTHING OF THE SPIRIT.
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Flashh: 8:20pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:
Flash h
come and see another brainwashed human specie grin
Na today I know say been a virgin brings speedy answers to prayers grin
nairalanders will not kill me
I like the post. Just shared it now.
What he posted is quite true miss. cry
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 8:25pm On May 08, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
WELL URE A FILL UP THE EMPTY CHAIR CHRISTIAN, U KNOW NOTHING OF THE SPIRIT.
A lying,murderous, kissing,smooching,masturbating,sinful virgin?

where is all does hogwash written in the bible?

oh,your pastor (small god) told you.

I hope am not talking with sweetorgasm though angry
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 8:27pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:

A bible verse to ascertain this fallacy please undecided

i wonder why all the virgins are not billionaires by now if that hogwash is quite true

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:

BRO dnt mind misspicy. maybe watching movies and happenings in reality teaches her nothing. A scenera where in a feast virgins must be sacrificed in order for the gods to bless the land and for the sacrifice to be accepted. it happens in our world everyday. Maybe she never thought why GOD choosed a virgin mary for the birth of our lord JESUS CHRIST. all this things, and many more of this secrets untold about the powers of a virgin have been kept from our young girls of these generation, through the media, social networking and peer pressure.

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Flashh: 8:32pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

i wonder why all the virgins are not billionaires by now if that hogwash is quite true
I know where it is in the Bible, but I won't tell you now.

Just come for house fellowship, you will know better. smiley
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

RELAX lady, now take this food for thought and digest it. a muderous, masturbating, lying girl but she reads her book and pass with a good grade. i hope u grasp what i just wrote. nope ure talking to softapples.
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 08, 2016
Heeeey na virgin x 5 I want I cant stand d sight of fairly used or badly use ladies dat dree freshness has been desecrated. I am nt interested in lost glory ladies. Am nt ready to count bitch exs. GOD I command every non virgins that want to cross my way should receive thunder fire in JESUS name,No non virgins fashion against me shall prosper,dree habitation shall bcome desolate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 08, 2016
Miss habaa dont b bitter abt ur condition, I can prove 101% dat most virgins r pure at heart,I av some of dem,dey dont believe U can wrong them, sex is a besetting sin dis days so any lady dat can hold herself is a godess
misspicy:

2 Likes

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 08, 2016
virginity is shouldn't be a criteria for marriage in this age -more especially if one isn't a virgin. That doesn't mean the idea of virginity once one reaches sexual maturity is obsolete.
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 08, 2016
virginity shouldn't be a criteria for marriage in this age -more especially if one isn't a virgin. That doesn't mean the idea of virginity once one reaches sexual maturity is obsolete.The few virgins (masturbation excluded) deserve commendation.
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by tomdfirst(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2016
I represent d men, I will marry the two of them
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Alezy(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Who tokumbo help ? I like them new and fresh,,,,the virgin guy
Hnmmm. ..did u really type this??
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 9:29pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:

I know where it is in the Bible, but I won't tell you now.

Just come for house fellowship, you will know better. smiley
LOL grin
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 9:33pm On May 08, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
RELAX lady, now take this food for thought and digest it. a muderous, masturbating, lying girl but she reads her book and pass with a good grade. i hope u grasp what i just wrote. nope ure talking to softapples.
My dear Gaymurai grin

if your assertion was true,then every virgin will be a notch higher than the average girl in this world.

it's just fallacies to encourage young girls,virginity or no virginity,the prayer of a pure hearted lady will meet speedy answers.

I really don't have time to go into spiritual details right now, but I pray the Lord opens your eyes to the truth

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 9:36pm On May 08, 2016
profolaolu:
Miss habaa dont b bitter abt ur condition, I can prove 101% dat most virgins r pure at heart,I av some of dem,dey dont believe U can wrong them, sex is a besetting sin dis days so any lady dat can hold herself is a godess
Hey!
are you hungry or cold?

whatever condition you have,don't bring your madness around me wink

Kay? not one of your regulars

Now swerve,we cool like that

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by alobright17(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2016
Who need Virgin sef?all those unfaithful wives and girlfriends were ones virgins.virgin is never a guarantee of a faithful wife or girlfriend.
Me I go for the already made jor

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:14pm On May 08, 2016
Alezy:
Hnmmm. ..did u really type this??

And what's wrong with what I typed ?.....Is such a shame that our youths of today lacks morals and has lost their path,they no longer have a sense of sexual decency that they frown at a male virginity as an abomination
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by naijaboiy: 7:04am On May 09, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
I will go for the first lady that is a virgin, believe me OP, so many people have ignorantly underestimated the powers a female virgin possesses. the prayers of a female virgin are bein answered in Heaven in a twinkle of a eye. there is always a blessing attach to when u get married to a female virgin. you as the husband is entitle to the blessing becaus marriage made two of you to become one. "believe u me, if a guy is in a relationship with a female virgin, and this female virgin loves him with all her heart and prays for him always. THE SKY WILL BE THE STARTING POINT FOR THE GUY. "ITS PITIABLE THAT LADIES DONT KNOW THE POWER THEY HAVE IN BEIN A VIRGIN TILL MARRIAGE.
No, really who are the people that liked this post?

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by talk2alabama: 7:51am On May 09, 2016
I will go for the lady who respects me!
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by MrDojo(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2016
I'll go for the 1st lady.....

I don't like use things...
smiley
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2016
profolaolu:
Heeeey na virgin x 5 I want I cant stand d sight of fairly used or badly use ladies dat dree freshness has been desecrated. I am nt interested in lost glory ladies. Am nt ready to count bitch exs. GOD I command every non virgins that want to cross my way should receive thunder fire in JESUS name, No non virgins fashion against me shall prosper,dree habitation shall bcome desolate.
bwahahahahahahahahhahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Lsofdk(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
grinLoL. grin

Honestly? does it matter?
It All depends on so many things...Virginity exclusive.
Which one Is cuter?
Which one of them has the pinkest lips? kiss
Which one if 'em Has the most packs?
Which do I have more feelings for?
Which is more Ambitious?
Which is richer? grin Call me golddiger..I Couldn't give two fuckks...

Who virginity epp? it's One of the few inconsequential ish's that shouldn't even be A topic of discourse in matters pertaining to marriage. IMO. it's irrelevant, As it is Overrated.
who cute epp?
who pink lips epp?
who packs epp?
undecided some people sef ehundecided
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by SirDorianGray(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2016
profolaolu:
Heeeey na virgin x 5 I want I cant stand d sight of fairly used or badly use ladies dat dree freshness has been desecrated. I am nt interested in lost glory ladies. Am nt ready to count bitch exs. GOD I command every non virgins that want to cross my way should receive thunder fire in JESUS name,No non virgins fashion against me shall prosper,dree habitation shall bcome desolate.

You're a fool.
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Lsofdk(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2016
With all the comments i've read here i can say i smell the #sharethekittymovement grin
All the same, peoples opinions remain theirs and shouldn't change yours. To the virgins out there you need no encouragement, for what you do you do solely for yourselves. #dont_let_words_discourage_you
To answer OP's question, if two cities are identical and would both offer thrilling experiences, I've been to A but not B, and I'm given an opportunity to spend vacation in any of the two I'd pick B. choice varies some would still pick A
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 09, 2016
Lsofdk:
With all the comments i've read here i can say i smell the #sharethekittymovement grin
All the same, peoples opinions remain theirs and shouldn't change yours. To the virgins out there you need no encouragement, for what you do you do solely for yourselves.
To answer OP's question, if two cities are identical and would both offer thrilling experiences, I've been to A but not B, and I'm given an opportunity to spend vacation in any of the two I'd pick B. choice varies some would still pick A

Okay
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2016
misspicy:

baby u are still here having arguments with people with low iq thinking, people who in 2016 still virginity makes a female better than, virginity means she would be a better and more successful singer than Rihanna and Beyonce who have since lost their virginity but still gaining love and respect while successful in their art, the billionaires and millionaires, the successful entrepreneur, the c.e.o's, the creative artist and more, virginity is a good thing and yes a pride, tho i still don't get the big deal, it's only if you are morally and spiritual bound to think and reason one way would it rule your thoughts, i for one is too open minded to believe because a person is yet to have sex, she is better than everyone one, what rubbish stone age belief is that, well am out of here, none of my biz tho..

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 11:12am On May 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

baby u are still here having arguments with people with low iq thinking, people who in 2016 still virginity makes a female better than, virginity means she would be a better and more successful singer than Rihanna and Beyonce who have since lost their virginity but still gaining love and respect while successful in their art, the billionaires and millionaires, the successful entrepreneur, the c.e.o's, the creative artist and more, virginity is a good thing and yes a pride, tho i still don't get the big deal, it's only if you are morally and spiritual bound to think and reason one way would it rule your thoughts, i for one is too open minded to believe because a person is yet to have sex, she is better than everyone one, what rubbish stone age belief is that, well am out of here, none of my biz tho..
I just find their kind of mentality ridiculous....

poor man mentality grin
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Puresolutions: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2016
Suigeneris93:

The second guy, I don't really fancy being the one to teach my husband the ropes, sexwise. It could be fun for others but I just don't like the idea of him being the naïve one.

I don't agree to your perspectives from ur comment.Making sex a basis for marriage first is adolescent and childish in nature,sex isn't on the fore fronter to determine a life time partner.

secondly,going for the second guy guarantees nothin i'm saying this to the entire ladies in this thread avoiding stories that touch.To avoid those stories with the first guy catch him when ur both alone,make the move when u get the sign of " ERECTION " isn't it confirmation you won't be on the receiving end of stories that touch? Guys that sleep around have their souls divided into many compartments that a wife only enjois a little of.Trust me i'm a guy i get players plenty around me..

Don't discredit anyone bottomline..if you get a virgin take if you dont take.When love comes i tell people be prepared for wat comes in the package both good and bad it's yours for keeps..

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Puresolutions: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:
there is a practice called 'serial monogamy," i.e having sex with only one serious partner at a time. The end of such relationship is usually painful and emotionally difficult, and it is usually followed by a period of chastity before seeking a new relationship. Each new relationship becomes actively sexual only after establishing a fairly serious romantic commitment.

Young people do make mistakes and have lapses of judgment, but most people pretty much follow that script.

if that up there was the same situation that the sexually liberal girl in question found herself in and not that she was SHĀGGING around & cheating on her partner then I would most likely go for her(based on the fact that she's more sexually experienced than Jane the virgin)

I'm not the type to slüt-shame. if you have some sort of emotional connection with someone, i see no reason why you shouldn't consummate it without the fear of been labelled a whöre or getting blackballed by the ever-sanctimonious society.

PS: virginity is not pivot to a fruitful marital life.

@darkenedrebel i like this comment PS: virginity is not pivot to a fruitful marital life. But the same also translates that a good sex life isn't necessarily a good marriage and marriage isn't about sex self after a while sex bors you cause it becomes a routine..
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2016
I will prefer the first guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Feyisara The "Curvy" Internet Breaker Releases Sensual Photos To Mark He / Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? / The Most Wacky Tweet Ever By A Slay Mama. See Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.