Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Who Needs A Virgin? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Needs A Virgin? (4006 Views)

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Lady Who Needs A Boyfriend For Valentine Exposed On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Puresolutions:

I don't agree to your perspectives from ur comment.Making sex a basis for marriage first is adolescent and childish in nature,sex isn't on the fore fronter to determine a life time partner.
secondly,going for the second guy guarantees nothin i'm saying this to the entire ladies in this thread avoiding stories that touch.To avoid those stories with the first guy catch him when ur both alone,make the move when u get the sign of " ERECTION " isn't it confirmation you won't be on the receiving end of stories that touch? Guys that sleep around have their souls divided into many compartments that a wife only enjois a little of.Trust me i'm a guy i get players plenty around me..

Don't discredit anyone bottomline..if you get a virgin take if you dont take.When love comes i tell people be prepared for wat comes in the package both good and bad it's yours for keeps..

I don't really understand the basis for typing the whole epistle but okay undecided
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Puresolutions: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I don't really understand the basis for typing the whole epistle but okay undecided

it is not an epistle okay i forgot .. i meant you dont choose a life time partner because of SEX

i meant there are many tins that comes to mind before even discussing SEX

i'm saying SEX only comes to mind after yu hav screened ur partner thru different tins b4 u reach the decision

i'm saying to avoid stories that touch,just make the move on a guy if he erects he's not impotent so dont be afraid to marry a virgin

i'm saying who ever we marry comes with both good and bad and we must accept the good and bad of whomever we choose

i'm saying guys with promiscous sex life are not in many times very committed to their wives.i have friends and i've seen this play out.

That's all in plain words
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Puresolutions:

it is not an epistle okay i forgot .. i meant you dont choose a life time partner because of SEX
i meant there are many tins that comes to mind before even discussing SEX
i'm saying SEX only comes to mind after yu hav screened ur partner thru different tins b4 u reach the decision
i'm saying to avoid stories that touch,just make the move on a guy if he erects he's not impotent so dont be afraid to marry a virgin

i'm saying who ever we marry comes with both good and bad and we must accept the good and bad of whomever we choose

i'm saying guys with promiscous sex life are not in many times very committed to their wives.i have friends and i've seen this play out.

That's all in plain words

I know you can't turn away from the urge to educate naïve 'Nairaland ladies' on getting their priorities straight but in case you didn't notice, the thread is for fun. Nobody is basing the entireity of choosing a prospective partner on sex. Its just saying when it all comes down to it, which would you choose.

please read the two scenarios presented very carefully, just in case you didn't get it the first time

Have a nice day.
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Puresolutions: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I know you can't turn away from the urge to educate naïve 'Nairaland ladies' on getting their priorities straight but in case you didn't notice, the thread is for fun. Nobody is basing the entireity of choosing a prospective partner on sex. Its just saying when it all comes down to it, which would you choose.

please read the two scenarios presented very carefully, just in case you didn't get it the first time

Have a nice day.

I don't educate you asked me to make sense so i broke it down.

Read carefully what i typed
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by jorion(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2016
well, everyone to his or her opinion. as for me, i like my food fresh, cars and electronic gadgets should be tear rubber, clothes new and future you know tight. i dont need any second hand material who would make me regret y i chose to abstain for this long.
Re: Who Needs A Virgin? by Puresolutions: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2016
jorion:
well, everyone to his or her opinion. as for me, i like my food fresh, cars and electronics gadget should be tear rubbers, clothes new and future you know tight. i dont need any second hand material who would make me regret y i chose to abstain for this long.

@jorion nice one..i like the description.I grab.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping / To Fûck Hairy Toto Dey Hungry Me Dis Nite / If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.