Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? (1831 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Assistance(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2016
This just got in my mind now..

With the present situation of the economy, the price of things,the present value of naira compiled with the increase in demand of our Ladies..

As a guy which he's monthly income between the range of 20,000-50000 naira.. Should he bother being in a relationship? I mean a serious relationship or just otherwise..?

If Yes..state your reasons.. If NO ..kindly state your reason
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Ramanto(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2016
Why Shouldn't He?
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Assistance(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2016
Don't you see it as another way of liability?
Ramanto:
Why Shouldn't He?
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 5:36pm On May 08, 2016
Why shd u b bothered

Chai find a good woman dat will add to ur success not every woman is ready to subtract from u some will add value to u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by UyiIredia(m): 5:36pm On May 08, 2016
He can.
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by diagro: 5:37pm On May 08, 2016
Now, remember am an African: wetin concern relationship concern income?
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by donmoz(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2016
I tink you shld consider where he stays there are places whr if u earn 50k u be big boi ooo but not withstanding itz not about how much u earn itz how well u use it
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by wordbank(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2016
First, ur location go let u know weda 50k na money or not
Secondly, when u dey school u no get girlfriend?
Thirdly, if na only yansh u want better focus on olosho it's cheaper lol
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by EazyJ(f): 5:48pm On May 08, 2016
Of course he can if he finds a girl that understands
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 08, 2016
Assistance:
This just got in my mind now..

With the present situation of the economy, the price of things,the present value of naira compiled with the increase in demand of our Ladies..

As a guy which he's monthly income between the range of 20,000-50000 naira.. Should he bother being in a relationship? I mean a serious relationship or just otherwise..?

If Yes..state your reasons.. If NO ..kindly state your reason
Shey him no get prick?
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Assistance(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2016
Imagine say na Lagos
wordbank:
First, ur location go let u know weda 50k na money or not
Secondly, when u dey school u no get girlfriend?
Thirdly, if na only yansh u want better focus on olosho it's cheaper lol
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by ivyy(f): 6:03pm On May 08, 2016
With 50k yes grin

1 Like

Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by vchykp(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2016
[size=15pt]financially its not healthy, but sha.. "What is good for the goose is good for the ganger"[/size]
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Assistance(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2016
Ok..if your bf earns 50k ,stays in lag..spends 500-600 to work everyday and cater other expenses, then gives u 2k once in a month will u stay?
ivyy:
With 50k yes grin

1 Like

Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by ivyy(f): 6:20pm On May 08, 2016
Assistance:
Ok..if your bf earns 50k ,stays in lag..spends 500-600 to work everyday and cater other expenses, then gives u 2k once in a month will u stay?

Yes grin his 50k job is not the end of the world. As long as he is willing and hardworking, there will be progress cause everyone has to start from somewhere. Nevertheless, men earning 50k and below should try dating women or financially independent.

1 Like

Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by gideonematics: 6:21pm On May 08, 2016
Many men and women may not be aware that heart disease and stroke are major threats to their health. This days even young persons die from heart related conditions and stroke. They are amongst the commonest cause of deaths in our communities...The good news is they are preventable, find out 9 easy ways to prevent stroke and heart diseases....http://doctorspost..nl/2016/05/9-easy-ways-to-prevent-heart-disease.html?m=0
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by wordbank(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2016
Assistance:
Imagine say na Lagos
Imagine say u b gateman for island, ur oga dey give u food, u no dey pay for house rent plus d 20k as salary

My guy ur dream don come true
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Assistance(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2016
Ok nice. Maybe I should ask u to be my baby..seems u quite enduring and understanding..
ivyy:

Yes grin his 50k job is not the end of the world. As long as he is willing and hardworking, there will be progress cause everyone has to start from somewhere. Nevertheless, men earning 50k and below should try dating women or financially independent.
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Hannysmilez(f): 6:46pm On May 08, 2016
Yup he can. Depends on how he manages the money. Even a guy with an income of 5k can be in a relationship,but he's got to be thrifty.
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 08, 2016
Yes he can have a committed relationship just in case the chic earns more than him he should live within his means not start demanding financial help from her every now and then and if she is the type that he wills to assist financially then he needs be honest with her about how much he earns and what he can afford.
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Mypeople2(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
Why shd u b bothered

Chai find a good woman dat will add to ur success not every woman is ready to subtract from u some will add value to u
Please where are they? Where can I find one?
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 7:53pm On May 08, 2016
Mypeople2:
Please where are they? Where can I find one?

Every where na
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Mypeople2(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2016
andromida:
Yes he can have a committed relationship just in case the chic earns more than him he should live within his means not start demanding financial help from her every now and then and if she is the type that he wills to assist financially then he needs be honest with her about how much he earns and what he can afford.
You are correct. I like that. But honestly, I have never seen a lady that gives a guy money whenever he is earning between 20-30k .Most of them will frustrate the guy's life saying they are managing with him. You say you are managing with him when 85% of the issues you people have is all about money.
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Mypeople2(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Every where na
I have not seen any. I have been using the light from torch, PHCN and generator to look for her
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 8:10pm On May 08, 2016
Mypeople2:
I have not seen any. I have been using the light from torch, PHCN and generator to look for her

My guy start using d ray from the sun

1 Like

Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by sirjakez(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2016
bro u can... get urself an understanding woman and u will never regret it.... Not all lady demand for stuffs
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Mypeople2(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin
halfricanadian:

Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 8:24pm On May 08, 2016
Mypeople2:
grin

smiley true
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Mypeople2(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2016
Well,I don't want to disagree with you people.I just pray the OP finds one.
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
Mypeople2:
You are correct. I like that. But honestly, I have never seen a lady that gives a guy money whenever he is earning between 20-30k .Most of them will frustrate the guy's life saying they are managing with him. You say you are managing with him when 85% of the issues you people have is all about money.

Lol. Maybe she is afraid the guy will now think 20-30k is fantastic income so she feels she has to nag him to keep him on his toes.

Guy just has to be patient and get her to trust he knows what he is about.
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by MRBrownJ: 9:24pm On May 08, 2016
what has finances got to do with dating?! so are you saying that poor people shouldnt date? NONSENSE!!!!
dating even if jobless is POSSIBLE, you just have to do things a lil' differently, thats all... but the rewards should be exactly the same.
Re: Question : Should A Guy With An Average Income Of 20-50k Be In A Relationship? by faith551(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2016
AFTER READING ALL THIS SHIT,I FINALLY DECIDED 'RELATIONSHIPS WITH A LADY IS USELESS'

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? / MTN 20gb + #25,700 For #20 HOT!! (see My Screenshot As Prove) / Pride Is Making Me Lonely..help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.