Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? (732 Views)

Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2016
She is beautiful, no doubt about it but i dnt know if she will say yes when i ask her out.

I dnt know if i'm afriad of rejection or something.. No! Maybe i dnt have the chance to call her and woo her.

Oh i remember, i am very shy to face her and break the bombshell - did i say i'm shy? Noooo. I am not shy oooo. I dnt even know sef.

I intentionally go to well to draw water when i see her drawing her own water just to have some words of amusement with her.. She sabi smile no be small. And her smile fit cure hiv..

Over to u guys, how do u feel when u see a beautiful damsel but u lack words to woo her?
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by talk2alabama: 10:13pm On May 08, 2016
I just forget abt it.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by deeplow: 10:51pm On May 08, 2016
Be sure she is feeling you!!! That's the first thing. If she is, write her a note. In it, confirm your shyness(make sure it has some scent of humour), your attraction to and interest in her.

End the letter with a request for her to meet up with you somewhere. By doing that, she already knows you are a shy type, less pressure for you.

Most importantly, make sure you write in well-written English, not this abbreviation you people use these days.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2016
deeplow:
Be sure she is feeling you!!! That's the first thing. If she is, write her a note. In it, confirm your shyness(make sure it has some scent of humour), your attraction to and interest in her.

End the letter with a request for her to meet up with you somewhere. By doing that, she already knows you are a shy type, less pressure for you.

Most importantly, make sure you write in well-written English, not this abbreviation you people use these days.
good idea
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by Akposkool(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2016
Then you have low self esteem and lack confidence. What's in a woman that a guy should be afraid of anyway
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by halfricanadian(f): 7:20am On May 09, 2016
undecided nd dis one will av gf some where
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by Gebbson007(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2016
n HW is it Ur business @ d lady bfr me
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by emilil(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided nd dis one will av gf some where
Trying to understand u
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by emilil(m): 7:41am On May 09, 2016
na to tell her to give u her number
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by halfricanadian(f): 7:46am On May 09, 2016
emilil:
Trying to understand u

Its nt my fault u standing under me

If u dont understand me
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by faith551(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2016
pls what is the lady on the star-times advert above me carrying
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by emilil(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its nt my fault u standing under me

If u dont understand me
look at her
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by halfricanadian(f): 7:58am On May 09, 2016
emilil:
look at her

Emilil sharp

Omolomo larin ero sharp
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by emilil(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Emilil sharp

Omolomo larin ero sharp
i don't hear yoruba lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by halfricanadian(f): 8:06am On May 09, 2016
emilil:
i don't hear yoruba lipsrsealed

smiley av a wonderful day today u deserve it
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by godofwar666(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2016
If she's at the public or crowded area just try to eye or stare at her and smile if she smile back that means she's onto u also...

So later u can go n approach her by saying

Hi! It so nice seeing a gorgeous lady like you around, I'm kelvin then she will introduce herself to you... At dat point don't ask 4 mobile number.. Can ask for her IG username or Facebook username cuz girls or ladies fnd it easy to give out username dan giving fone numbers to strangers... cool cool cool
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Lady But You Lack D Will To Woo Her? by emilil(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley av a wonderful day today u deserve it
same

(1) (Reply)

When Your Girl Has A Miscarriage / A Letter To My Crush's Boyfriend / 10 Funny Ways Desperate Single Ladies Pray For A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.