Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

They Say This is The Best Love Making Position - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Say This is The Best Love Making Position (5046 Views)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2016
Well So I heard o, u be the judge. Meanwhile check here for the rest of the photos http://sabipeepz.com/they-say-this-is-the-best-sex-position/

How it’s done
She lies on the bed with her legs apart and raises them up in the air. He kneels in front of her and leans forward in between her legs. He then thrusts back and forth and she keeps her legs up in front of his arms.

Why it’s hot
This positions allows deeper penetration and she enjoys another great angle for him to hit her center of gravity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by pimpchi(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2016
Centre of gravity koor, angle of elevation nii

3 Likes

Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by OmaFresh(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2016
buf most galz here kant kip up wif diz style, , wen dy re busy eatin FUFU frm every's guy wallet, , ,

2 Likes

Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by yarimo(m): 12:57am On May 09, 2016
Haba op instead of you to post everything here, check here for the Rest of pictures ko in peace of rest of the pictures ni
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:27am On May 09, 2016
eh eh, God tried gan o..... so, this kind pipu still dey earth I taught they all ,,,,, in?
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by chriskosherbal(m): 4:17am On May 09, 2016
OK I see
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by daveson2020(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2016
Lol. Are you a sex therapist?, all your topics are always on sex related articles.
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by Kentura(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2016
Ooh, didn't know

op let's try it wink
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by tuzeriouz(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2016
it requires extraordinary strength from both to push it till the end. as for me it's my most appealing approach and I always push it for about 5 hours. #Ikesinachi
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by Naijanicky(f): 10:56am On May 09, 2016
undecided..hope u're not a sex maniac ooh
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by litetias(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2016
Been there done that
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by MrCork: 12:05pm On May 09, 2016
GloriaSabipeepz:
Well So I heard o, u be the judge. Meanwhile check here for the rest of the photos http://sabipeepz.com/they-say-this-is-the-best-sex-position/

How it’s done
She lies on the bed with her legs apart and raises them up in the air. He kneels in front of her and leans forward in between her legs. He then thrusts back and forth and she keeps her legs up in front of his arms.

Why it’s hot
This positions allows deeper penetration and she enjoys another great angle for him to hit her center of gravity.

REALLY?....can we tryyyyit? cheesy
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by vchykp(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2016
Oh no.. That position does not work for me at_all, my joySTICK is the long type, so it hits her tommy during jigijigi, its painful and she'll feel much stomach pain after the jigijigi..+18

1 Like

Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by freemane76: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:

How it’s done

Why it’s hot

Best position believe it or not is what this guy is doing. Once you have a long Instrument to reach that place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHQcsZoAHZg
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
vchykp:
Oh no.. That position does not work for me at_all, my joySTICK is the long type, so it hits her tommy during jigijigi, its painful and she'll feel much stomach pain after the jigijigi..+18

Hahahahahah
I can relate
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by vchykp(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
mhizesther:

Hahahahahah I can relate
grin
Re: They Say This is The Best Love Making Position by freemane76: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
vchykp:
grin

ok I will find another position for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eALaZVgmpnQ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Only Pls (no Ladies Pls) Photo18+ / Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers / Couple Tied Together With A Rope During Their Wedding At A Celestial Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.