Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Relationship Tips: The Best Sex Position To Hit The G Spot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Tips: The Best Sex Position To Hit The G Spot (1469 Views)

9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Tips: The Best Sex Position To Hit The G Spot by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 12:47am On May 09, 2016
Click Here for photos: http://sabipeepz.com/relationship-tips-the-best-sex-position-to-hit-the-center of gravity/

How it’s done
She lies on her back and he kneels in front her. She wraps her legs around him and lets him lift her up so he can enter her. He supports her with one arm under her back while she puts the weight on her shoulders, as he thrusts in and out of her.

Why it’s hot
By having her back arched this way, he is more likely to hit her center of gravity and give her an intense orgasm. The deep penetration and ability to watch her curves as he thrusts will also be great for him too.

Deeper penetration during sex usually make for a pretty orgasmic experience. If this is your thing, there are a bunch of sex positions out there that will work perfectly for you.
Re: Relationship Tips: The Best Sex Position To Hit The G Spot by RoyalBlak007: 12:53am On May 09, 2016
OP...am guessing

you tried this with him recently...innit?
Re: Relationship Tips: The Best Sex Position To Hit The G Spot by cornoil(m): 4:34am On May 09, 2016
OK cool
Re: Relationship Tips: The Best Sex Position To Hit The G Spot by AlexLarson: 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
My old b/f(after watching camsloveaholics.com)after licking and sucking on my clit and fingering me to orgasm like that would bend his index finger so his nuckle would push into my G spot to give me the most intense deepest orgasms I have ever experienced

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This / Can Somebody Explain What Is Really Happening Here ?? / Guys: Is Today "F" Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.