Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka (32332 Views)

2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by malton: 7:35am On May 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by EasternLion: 7:46am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
I have stated my opinion. Anyone not comfortable with it can go to hell.

Thank you.

Only zombies who see you as overlord take u serious. Broh, ur opinion ain't worth more than the waste from a sewage pipe.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Kingspin(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2016
Without even launched, let the book flood the market. No time for useless leaders.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by freeze001(f): 7:57am On May 09, 2016
omenka:

Thank you.

Hahaha... grin cheesy
He's run off with his tail tucked between his legs...lol.
Take that advice for free as given earlier...have a personal reevaluation and self-examination. You need it.

As for your 'opinion', don't let it always display ur bias, hatred and fear. Stay detached, support ur beliefs without trying to portray some misplaced sense of superiority and stop being hateful.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by freeze001(f): 7:59am On May 09, 2016
EasternLion:

Only zombies who see you as overlord take u serious. Broh, ur opinion ain't worth more than the waste from a sewage pipe.

Don't mind him with this unfounded sense of importance he attempts to display

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Kingspin(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2016
omenka:

Thank you.
Do you have a copy of their speech? These one Nigerian children self.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by cheruv: 8:03am On May 09, 2016
omenka:

Thank you.
Too childish of you bro undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by christopher123(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2016
freeze001:

You have got to be kidding me! Ojukwu cannot be honoured as a hero in his own state and among his people because the Presidency feels insecure? Or us that the dull interpretation you can muster for a deliberate muzzling of one's rights?

When did it become the role of the FG to decide what part of history would be told and what other to be avoided and erased? U honestly credited you with some fair level of intelligence but you have floored me completely with proof to the contrary!

You would have been better off addressing the contents of the news even if with that mess u just typed in ur first and second paragraphs but no, u had to predictably attack the personality and business of the people you love to hate, that's where you classify them and their activities as shiit.

As for stirring those who hate u against you, that's all on u man...u do a good job of that every time u comment on political and ethnic issues. I'll give u free advice though, it is okay to support or believe in whatever u do but don't denigrate or put others down in the process, that's what makes u lose credibility. Personally, I don't think any sane person here has the energy to muster enough emotions to actually hate u, u simply don't have enough personality or 'presence' to actually command hate. When people express their negative feelings towards u it's more like disdain and irritation for a pesky fly that doesn't realise where it should be...

Again u credit urself with way too much importance, don't deceive urself into thinking anyone is 'following u around', you aren't worth it. This is a public forum, my comments are directed at you so I must quote u. It takes strength of character to take criticism without getting antagonistic or feeling threatened, something u and ur hero sorely lack and that's why he intimidates cititwith his DSS and u say stuff like ur last paragraph.

The omenka of a guy is funny ...he said those who hate me as if liking or hating him changes the price of dollar.personally I see him as an irritant and I don't quote him directly I do so via third party like this ..quoting him directly is like giving a pig a platinum snout ring.....so I avoid that act

He is inconsequential and I advice that you ignore him in totality ...sonw of these middle belt people have a way of reasoning ..maybe die to proximity with Fulani

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by AustineE1: 8:07am On May 09, 2016
omenka:

Thank you.
One is easily measured by his opinion in public discuss. You simply need to grow up,Wole Soyinka once wrote 'the man dies in all who keep quiet in the face of tyranny'.
The strength of our country should be built upon the constitution which places freedom of association and movement as our inalienable rights. For how along is Mr Buhari going to stop people from talking.....a wise man said 'the denial of our right is an invitation to fight for it'. History will surely remember Buhari for taking Nigerians more apart from each other. You dont solve a problem by running away from it. If you make dialogue impossible then you are making violence inevitable.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by christopher123(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2016
AustineE1:

One is easily measured by his opinion in public discuss. You simply need to grow up,Wole Soyinka once wrote 'the man dies in all who keep quiet in the face of tyranny'.
The strength of our country should be built upon the constitution which places freedom of association and movement as our inalienable rights. For how along is Mr Buhari going to stop people from talking.....a wise man said 'the denial of our right is an invitation to fight for it'. History will surely remember Buhari for taking Nigerians more apart from each other. You dont solve a problem by running away from it. If you make dialogue impossible then you are making violence inevitable.
Forget that naught case

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Yujin(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2016
Its good when such things happen to prominent personalities of Igboland. This will make them grasp the need for synergy in our quest towards carving out a country we can truly call a nation for our people. Also, this has given credence to the debated issue concerning governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu state during the recent attack against the innocent people of Uzo-Uwani. Buhari is behind everything; like a tyrant he gives directives to the various security outfits to do his bidding not minding what happens to the other people especially Ndigbo and other south southerners. Ndigbo should by now know that a Nigeria with ndigbo given equal right is not possible. The reasons are obvious. Our only option is joining forces to see to the creation of biafra. We know that our enemies are relentless in the pursuit of strangulating us. Should we wait until we have been totally boxed in? Its quite unfortunate that black people are doing this to themselves. Its shameful that in the 21st century, some black people still harbour such evil desires of oppressing their kinds. I'm not lamenting but trying to reach out to those one Nigerianists who still have conscience. If our oppressors do not see the need in discontinuing their wickedness, we will have to forcefully break our way out of Nigeria. The destruction done will be unimaginable. Well, we are already on countdown.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by just2okworld(f): 8:36am On May 09, 2016
Sorry
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by freeborn76(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2016
These politicians just want to remain relevant; for all you know, the President may not have a hand in this. One thing I have come to accept about the Igbos is that the Biafran War left a deep sense of 'victimhood' on their psyche. Everything that happens is always rashly interpreted as victimisation or marginalisation. The sad thing about victim mentality is that you will NEVER rise above your supposed 'perpetrator'...that clearly explains why we may never have an Igbo president (it can happen in Biafra though). As little in population as the Cross River/Akwa Ibom axis are, they are more developed and more politically united, I will rather vote an Efik or Ibibio man for President than a sulking Igbo man...I don talk my own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by igboboy3(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2016
Once crude oil is found in Lake Chad region in commercial quantities, the North will finally start the agitation to divide this contraption of Lord Lugard.
Buhari is just waiting for Kachikwu to bring his report.

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by dustmalik: 8:48am On May 09, 2016
freeborn76:

These politicians just want to remain relevant; for all you know, the President may not have a hand in this. One thing I have come to accept about the Igbos is that the Biafran War left a deep sense of 'victimhood' on their psyche. Everything that happens is always rashly interpreted as victimisation or marginalisation. The sad thing about victim mentality is that you will NEVER rise above your supposed 'perpetrator'...that clearly explains why we may never have an Igbo president (it can happen in Biafra though). As little in population as the Cross River/Akwa Ibom axis are, they are more developed and more politically united, I will rather vote an Efik or Ibibio man for President than a sulking Igbo man...I don talk my own.
One could not have said it any better.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by obc: 8:55am On May 09, 2016
Thank you so much Sis. This OMENKA or whatever he is called is always pained about Igbos? I am not worried, your are handling him already.
freeze001:

Hahaha... grin cheesy
Take that advice for free as given earlier...have a personal reevaluation and self-examination. You need it.

As for your 'opinion', don't let it always display ur bias, hatred and fear. Stay detached, support ur beliefs without trying to portray some misplaced sense of superiority and stop being hateful.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by IkpuMmadu: 8:56am On May 09, 2016
freeborn76:

Hi

Who cares about your analysis ....igbos don't even know you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Nobody: 8:58am On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I ask again, are they responsible for your misfortune or u like changing the goal post in the middle of the match??
And the guy is not responsible for ezeife,path and your predicament,he is not responsible for Nnandi's present abode either.
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Nobody: 8:58am On May 09, 2016
EasternLion:

his large Zombie fanbase makes his head swell cheesy cheesy cheesy

i can see mods are banning people who quote him and tell him the truth, most posts that quoted him have been hidden already, nice alliance with the mods i guess

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by amtaken(f): 8:59am On May 09, 2016
Ezeife and Utomi never supported Buhari.

BeeBeeOoh:
There are no moral justification for them to cry foul here because, are they not among those that made us to understand that “Buhari Is A Repentant Democrat” but forgot that he once overthrew a “Democratically Elected Government”?.

THEY SHOULD ENJOY THEIR CHANGE

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by GANJAFARMER: 9:00am On May 09, 2016
chai ! See as dem carry omenka dey play futuball. grin grin cry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Nobody: 9:01am On May 09, 2016
Buhari is worth president in democracy reign,..he has no brain,..let Set aside corruption
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Ebubeslym(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2016
freeze001:

Hahaha... grin cheesy

see finishing.
Sorry Omenka.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Ebubeslym(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
chai ! See as dem carry omenka dey play futuball. grin grin cry
he was ambushed.

Lmao!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by HomeOfMe(f): 9:06am On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
There are no moral justification for them to cry foul here because, are they not among those that made us to understand that “Buhari Is A Repentant Democrat” but forgot that he once overthrew a “Democratically Elected Government”?.

THEY SHOULD ENJOY THEIR CHANGE
Serves pat utomi right! I remember he was campaigning for APC. I hear history has been stopped in schools;they don't want the indomie generation to know the truth about the History of Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Nobody: 9:06am On May 09, 2016
freeborn76:

You can vote for a Kanuri man to become your president, we don't care. Our struggle is not about the presidency. Nigeria is a failed state, both structurally and morally. So to hell with your useless presidency.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) / Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode / 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.