Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka (32333 Views)

2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by hunkydory(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2016
Uduak2019:
Many don't believe the conspiracy against the Igbos. This is a very clear case. If they can do this for just a mere book launch, now imagine what's going on behind the scene with respect to commerce, business, transportation(airport, ports), industry, agriculture, finance, e.t.c. There is a well engineered plan in this country to literally straggle the Igbos to the point of asphyxiation and evidently death. The irony is the Igbos have endured these monstrosities for decades, and are even gladly willing to let go if they are allowed to be on their own, yet the perpetrators of this apparent evil continue to intensify their resolve without malice, wittingly determined, and yet wonder why the agitation for IPOB has reached a critical mass...a point of inevitability!

I 'm under no illusion that the book is set to expose a great deal on the series of deception routinely shoved down our throat by successive Nigerian governments. What's is even more appalling perhaps exceedingly sophomoric at its assault is that the Nigerian government religiously claim to champion One Nigeria, however shockingly Nigerian pupils, young men and women are never taught the fundamental history of this country...The Civil War, a war that pillaged a century-long wealth building block of the Igbos, and incinerated over 3 millions of them and neighboring clans. Yet there is no monument or stone to commemorate their lives in the interest of our so much cherished ONE NIGERIA. A One Nigeria built on the blood of 3 million people who gallantly fought to defend their fatherland and resource...the video below is incredibly telling! What one sees in the video below is a show of an uncanny bravery by the Igbos, Ibibios, Efik and neighboring clans to defend their land with their blood. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH BRAVERY BEFORE!

I close with these quotes: When a man is willing to give his life for a cause, that cause is authentic and cannot be bought as seen in the video below! Nigeria has date with the truth...The Axe forgets but the Tree remembers!

Every Igbo, Ibibio, Efik must watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3DxzaVtZH8&list=FLkmccIeXr0pwzgYOxbJdUcQ&index=3
Right on point.
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Trendishine: 11:13am On May 09, 2016
freeze001:

Don't mind him with this unfounded sense of importance he attempts to display
to say the least my dear, omenka is so useless to this forum, that qouting him most times in NL appears quite disgusting, he has a phsyco traumatic stress n you can deduce that from his post..its not a tribal, opinionated or ethnic hate..its mischief...n he uses it to soothe his puke-clustered ego n relief his illness...i dnt have anyfin against him. but i observed u gave him d ryt antidote to his misguided delusions...he's pathetic enough to ignore....but finking his gathering some kind of delusive hate here for himself still makes me laff, my dear..when disgust is his middle name....but u taught him ryt sha....kudos....forget d delusive boy...he's been looking at his small "merge' in the mirror 4 too long..... undecided undecided undecided wat a hilarious dude
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Optofrank: 11:21am On May 09, 2016
EasternLion:

Only zombies who see you as overlord take u serious. Broh, ur opinion ain't worth more than the waste from a sewage pipe.

Wicked!!!!!! You just finished omenka

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by sexybrooke: 11:24am On May 09, 2016
[quote author=omenka post=45446893]First, if the state security think their speech has the potential to cause a security breach, then they have very reason to have the gentlemen cautioned.

Ojukwu can't be made to be seen as a hero whose actions must be emulated when what he's most remembered for is a war that cost the country immeasurable financial and emotional fortune.

Secondly, stop being overly emotional, trying to stair people who already hate me against me. I didn't call anyone "shiit" but rather their misinformation and propaganda. But if you who is presumably Igbo decide to call them "shiit" as you did, that is none of my business.

Lastly, stop following me around. State your opinion and move the fvck along. I am not one of your problems.[/quotem. So I should not see ojukwu as a hero but sucidal awolowo or the dictator with blood all over his hands (3 millions lives) well I support the Dss actions towards the igbo elite how I wish this ll affect all so their brains ll reset to biafrann mode buhari continue this your action is helping the boiling anger in the eastern region soon it ll burst..... The last incident regarding aba boys and fulani people could have been avoided but because of the hate filled minds in the east they couldn't let go..... Buhari ,continue what is to come will consume all of us ........igbo elites come out and join hands with us 3 weeks is enough to bring this govt down I swear with my grandfather's grave
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by sexybrooke: 11:26am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
First, if the state security think their speech has the potential to cause a security breach, then they have very reason to have the gentlemen cautioned.

Ojukwu can't be made to be seen as a hero whose actions must be emulated when what he's most remembered for is a war that cost the country immeasurable financial and emotional fortune.

Secondly, stop being overly emotional, trying to stair people who already hate me against me. I didn't call anyone "shiit" but rather their misinformation and propaganda. But if you who is presumably Igbo decide to call them "shiit" as you did, that is none of my business.

Lastly, stop following me around. State your opinion and move the fvck along. I am not one of your problems.
So I should not see ojukwu as a hero but sucidal awolowo or the dictator with blood all over his hands (3 millions lives) well I support the Dss actions towards the igbo elite how I wish this ll affect all so their brains ll reset to biafrann mode buhari continue this your action is helping the boiling anger in the eastern region soon it ll burst..... The last incident regarding aba boys and fulani people could have been avoided but because of the hate filled minds in the east they couldn't let go..... Buhari ,continue what is to come will consume all of us ........igbo elites come out and join hands with us 3 weeks is enough to bring this govt down I swear with my grandfather's grave
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Blakenails(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2016
What do expect to get in a republic that bans the Importation of food but promotes the Importation of grass for cows.. In the mind of Buhari we are all cows and Fulani Herds men are in charge as usual
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by hardcorevin(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Pain ke? Nekwanu m anya oh! We are talking about how Daura Shoe Shiners(DSS) infringe's on people's right since Buhari took the mantle of leadership & you brought IPOB in. Are they responsible for Buhari been a Dullard??

Last Bullet: my name is not IPOB rubbish, but are IPOB responsible for ur misfortune?? Just tell me d truth, nobody will hear it

hahahahahahah..u nailed it...am waiteing for those that voted for change to comment.....but serious i love that dss name:Duara shoe shiners!!!
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by hardcorevin(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2016
itsdumebi:
Emeka Ezeife,a former governor of Anambra state was embarrassed alongside Pat Utomi in Awka recently by officials of the department of state security service(DSS). They were stopped from speaking at a book launch by the officials who claimed to be acting on an order from the presidency.

Below is an email he(Ezeife) sent out yesterday;

“The President does not seem to have some conscience by doing certain things agains some people. He does it without thinking back as if there are some people that should be suppressed and some people who are above the law.

Let me tell you what is happening now. Now I am in Awka, where young students decided to launch a book on the vision of our heroes past. They decided to use Odumegwu Ojukwu’s name in the launching. Some boys ago met me to play a role in the launching after I went to the University of Calabar to attend a very beautiful conference where Maitama Sule, Ken Nnamani, Ibrahim Mantu and others were in attendance.

The same students organized something at Women Development Centre, Awka. But I arrived Awka at night, I started hearing that the Department of State Service (DSS) was discouraging the event in Awka, the students had paid the money for using the Women Development Centre. When I arrived at night, I went straight to the governor, Dr. Willie Obiano but the governor was not in town.

I was only able to get through to the Chief of Staff and I asked him why some people would be treated this way; why the President continued to treat the South East as if he wants them to leave Nigeria. I do not know. Some of us are forced to ask that question. Nigeria is not Buhari, and Buhari is not Nigeria.

I went to the state commissioner of Police in Anambra and discussed the issue with him, and of course it was not his business, but it is part of it because if there is violence, he would be involved in controlling it. But there can be no violence because the people are so peaceful; nobody was carrying gun or weapon and there was nothing in the launching that is against the government.

I went to look for the state Director of the SSS, but I could not find him that night. I met some small young officers but the Anambra state Police commisioner was kind enough to send me the telephone number of the state Director of SSS whom I talked to. I explained all the circumstances and how peaceful everything was and I discovered I was one of the problems.

Those who talked to the young boys told them they do not like me and Pat Utomi playing a role in the launching. I called the Director of SSS and he told me that the directive was from Abuja, that it was a directive from above and that there was nothing he could do. He said that I should talk to the DSS in Abuja and I knew that they all travelled with the President. I tried to reach the operation officer and his phone would ring and would not answer. This is what is called humiliation in a very dehumanizing way.

If the launching was in praise of Ojukwu, what could be wrong in praising him in Anambra state. This is what I am talking about. You would look at the situation and you wonder that people who have no business of carrying Ak-47, carry the weopons and saying that they are taking care of cattles. And the DSS told a lie against Abia state, a lie that could cause ethnic crisis in the country. There is no investigation on that. They did not go to the Police; they just went out and accused the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Five people were involved in the kidnapping, two Igbo were involved and they said IPOB buried people. I do not know what is happening. We should not talk with bitterness too much.”

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/former-anambra-governoremeka-ezeife-pat-utomi-disgraced-dss-awka/

As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes...Nnamdi Kanu 2004...

Its Happening..God bless Kanu...its obvious that Buhari hates the iGBOs which he said?
Any Igbo Man or woman expecting anytin from the dullard is just Dreaming and joking....
Am even happy for what He is doing,just for the iGBOs to see with heir eyes....its happening,its happening!!!!
Kudos to the DSS:Daura Shoe Shiners !!!
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by hardcorevin(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2016
M4gunners:
I belong to everybody, i belong to nobody. Buhari keep deceiving us since 29th of May 2015.

As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes.....

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by princejayboss: 1:04pm On May 09, 2016
Uduak2019:
Many don't believe the conspiracy against the Igbos. This is a very clear case. If they can do this for just a mere book launch, now imagine what's going on behind the scene with respect to commerce, business, transportation(airport, ports), industry, agriculture, finance, e.t.c. There is a well engineered plan in this country to literally straggle the Igbos to the point of asphyxiation and evidently death. The irony is the Igbos have endured these monstrosities for decades, and are even gladly willing to let go if they are allowed to be on their own, yet the perpetrators of this apparent evil continue to intensify their resolve without malice, wittingly determined, and yet wonder why the agitation for IPOB has reached a critical mass...a point of inevitability!

I 'm under no illusion that the book is set to expose a great deal on the series of deception routinely shoved down our throat by successive Nigerian governments. What's is even more appalling perhaps exceedingly sophomoric at its assault is that the Nigerian government religiously claim to champion One Nigeria, however shockingly Nigerian pupils, young men and women are never taught the fundamental history of this country...The Civil War, a war that pillaged a century-long wealth building block of the Igbos, and incinerated over 3 millions of them and neighboring clans. Yet there is no monument or stone to commemorate their lives in the interest of our so much cherished ONE NIGERIA. A One Nigeria built on the blood of 3 million people who gallantly fought to defend their fatherland and resource...the video below is incredibly telling! What one sees in the video below is a show of an uncanny bravery by the Igbos, Ibibios, Efik and neighboring clans to defend their land with their blood. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH BRAVERY BEFORE!

I close with these quotes: When a man is willing to give his life for a cause, that cause is authentic and cannot be bought as seen in the video below! Nigeria has date with the truth...The Axe forgets but the Tree remembers!

Every Igbo, Ibibio, Efik must watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3DxzaVtZH8&list=FLkmccIeXr0pwzgYOxbJdUcQ&index=3

Am so touched with your write up, it struck me so hard because on wednesday last week , i was returing from Canada, i was suppose to have a meeting in Mexico on thursday, upon my landing at the airport , my lawyer told me that my meeting has been cancelled , I asked why, she said its a public holiday for the remembrance of those who died in the war of puebla, she told me that she love to visit the monument and we drove down to this cool quiet location towards Santa Fe, a lot of people had flowers.... I went from one block to the other I saw names written on this wars.... I saw a child of around 11years old weeping heavily then I realized how they have regretted this war but in our own case in Nigeria we show hatred upon hatred .... The igbo tribe have not been treated cool, the nation was built upon their blood though I still blame us the igbos for all this nonsense..... I watched an interview of a northern Oligarch dated back to 1958..... I weeped.

I wonder anybody in the igbo race who can do half of what ojukwu did, he had the chance and the choice to enjoy his father's wealth who happens to be the richest man in Africa but he did took the choice of liberating his people..... But shame to all igbo senators, their flesh needs to be feed to animals.

Funny enough the youth were been robbed of the true history, while wrack history was feed to us.... Today our tradition has been infected that every young kid has the gut to put on a red Nze cap on every given occasion.... Until we stand up and Decide either to survive or to die without a fight.... Let's not forget the people Spartans.... There are no more on the map of the earth.

We don't belong together... It's very obvious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by hornyman(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2016
I guess Prof. Pat Utomi deserves that treatment, because he wined and dined with Buhari before he fell out the pecking order. I guess the FG decided to melt out such treatment to him because he had been spitting negative comment to Buhari govt since there were speculation in all quarters especially the media that he will be made a minister by Buhari before the Ministerial nominees comes out. Everyone were shocked when finally FG released the names and sent to senate. Prof. Pat Utomi was equally shocked and so disappointment to know that his names was not included, since then he has been bashing the govt negatively. I am sure if he has been included in the Buhari cabinet he won't say negative stuff about the govt. Since then he has not seen anything good in the govt. I guess that's why the Presidency stopped his speech because they knew he is there to bring down the govt negatively as usual with his mouth mainly because he is ever bitter since he was not made to be a minister in the same govt. But as for Ex-Gov. Ezeife, I really don't know his offence though.

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by princejayboss: 1:24pm On May 09, 2016
omenka:
They've abandoned biafr*atimes.com and igberetv.com. They've shifted the dumpsite of their shiit to dumebiifieanyi.com

I wonder which site they'd create next.
:

Do you know what nut job is? You really need a Mental evaluation ASAP
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Yujin(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Onyeka has complained, Enugu Governor , Ezeife , Utomi, have followed.

Don't you think God is opening their eyes for them to prepare our people internationally and nationally for the final onslaught by the demonic Fulani Caliphate.

Make sure you play your role after inquiring from God about your role.

As for me, I will know and play my role.
Noted comrade.

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Rijes: 1:52pm On May 09, 2016
omenka:
They've abandoned biafr*atimes.com and igberetv.com. They've shifted the dumpsite of their shiit to dumebiifieanyi.com

I wonder which site they'd create next.

i understand ur pain..... ur are afraid to lose your economic pillar. i can prove to you that nigeria can never succed without igbos.... yesssssss.....
that is why yorubas are struggling not to allow them live. Nigeria can never succed without igbos.
DONT WORRY AM INTERCEDING ON YOUR BEHALF...... I DONT WANT NIGERIA TO SUFFER....
IMAGINE how happy yorubas go be,if hausas start shouting division....
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by ellovee(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2016
freeze001:

You have got to be kidding me! Ojukwu cannot be honoured as a hero in his own state and among his people because the Presidency feels insecure? Or is that the dull interpretation you can muster for a deliberate muzzling of one's rights?

When did it become the role of the FG to decide what part of history would be told and what other to be avoided and erased? I honestly credited you with some fair level of intelligence but you have floored me completely with proof to the contrary!

You would have been better off addressing the contents of the news even if with that mess u just typed in ur first and second paragraphs but no, u had to predictably attack the personality and business of the people you love to hate, that's where you classify them and their activities as shiit.

As for stirring those who hate u against you, that's all on u man...u do a good job of that every time u comment on political and ethnic issues. I'll give u free advice though, it is okay to support or believe in whatever u do but don't denigrate or put others down in the process, that's what makes u lose credibility. Personally, I don't think any sane person here has the energy to muster enough emotions to actually hate u, u simply don't have enough personality or 'presence' to actually command hate. When people express their negative feelings towards u it's more like disdain and irritation for a pesky fly that doesn't realise where it should be or how to conduct itself...

Again u credit urself with way too much importance, don't deceive urself into thinking anyone is 'following u around', you aren't worth it. This is a public forum, my comments are directed at you so I must quote u. It takes strength of character to take criticism without getting antagonistic or feeling threatened, something u and ur hero sorely lack and that's why he intimidates citizens with his DSS and u say stuff like ur last paragraph.

baby you are too much! You speaks and writes like me. Kudos!!
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by g4gerald: 2:01pm On May 09, 2016
Dnt know y I hate d oldman with passion. How can Nigerians install a brain-dead man as her president? Hmmmmm[/quote]

Feel free to hug transformer
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by ellovee(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2016
hornyman:
I guess Prof. Pat Utomi deserves that treatment, because he wined and dined with Buhari before he fell out the pecking order. I guess the FG decided to melt out such treatment to him because he had been spitting negative comment to Buhari govt since there were speculation in all quarters especially the media that he will be made a minister by Buhari before the Ministerial nominees comes out. Everyone were shocked when finally FG released the names and sent to senate. Prof. Pat Utomi was equally shocked and so disappointment to know that his names was not included, since then he has been bashing the govt negatively. I am sure if he has been included in the Buhari cabinet he won't say negative stuff about the govt. Since then he has not seen anything good in the govt. I guess that's why the Presidency stopped his speech because they knew he is there to bring down the govt negatively as usual with his mouth mainly because he is ever bitter since he was not made to be a minister in the same govt. But as for Ex-Gov. Ezeife, I really don't know his offence though.
Correction! Prof. Pat Utomi doesn't say negative about Buhari's led FG but he says the negative things about Buhari's led FG
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by freeze001(f): 2:29pm On May 09, 2016
ellovee:
baby you are too much! You speaks and writes like me. Kudos!!

angry lipsrsealed
Okay...
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by lordyugo: 3:16pm On May 09, 2016
omenka:
First, if the state security think their speech has the potential to cause a security breach, then they have very reason to have the gentlemen cautioned.

Lastly, stop following me around. State your opinion and move the fvck along. I am not one of your problems.

frankly speaking u should be a case study on how a human being strives so hard to kp embarrassing everything he stands for and everyone dat knows him.
And doing it so zealously and courageously.
U really need to be a lab experiment or a thesis
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by lordyugo: 3:21pm On May 09, 2016
freeborn76:

These politicians just want to remain relevant; for all you know, the President may not have a hand in this. One thing I have come to accept about the Igbos is that the Biafran War left a deep sense of 'victimhood' on their psyche. Everything that happens is always rashly interpreted as victimisation or marginalisation. The sad thing about victim mentality is that you will NEVER rise above your supposed 'perpetrator'...that clearly explains why we may never have an Igbo president (it can happen in Biafra though). As little in population as the Cross River/Akwa Ibom axis are, they are more developed and more politically united, I will rather vote an Efik or Ibibio man for President than a sulking Igbo man...I don talk my own.

cross river nd akwa ibom more developed?
And u expect enlightened minds to take u serious or engage in a constructive discussion.
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by GreyLaw(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2016
freeze001:

You have got to be kidding me! Ojukwu cannot be honoured as a hero in his own state and among his people because the Presidency feels insecure? Or is that the dull interpretation you can muster for a deliberate muzzling of one's rights?

When did it become the role of the FG to decide what part of history would be told and what other to be avoided and erased? I honestly credited you with some fair level of intelligence but you have floored me completely with proof to the contrary!

You would have been better off addressing the contents of the news even if with that mess u just typed in ur first and second paragraphs but no, u had to predictably attack the personality and business of the people you love to hate, that's where you classify them and their activities as shiit.

As for stirring those who hate u against you, that's all on u man...u do a good job of that every time u comment on political and ethnic issues. I'll give u free advice though, it is okay to support or believe in whatever u do but don't denigrate or put others down in the process, that's what makes u lose credibility. Personally, I don't think any sane person here has the energy to muster enough emotions to actually hate u, u simply don't have enough personality or 'presence' to actually command hate. When people express their negative feelings towards u it's more like disdain and irritation for a pesky toilet fly that doesn't realise where it should be or how to conduct itself...

Again u credit urself with way too much importance, don't deceive urself into thinking anyone is 'following u around', you aren't worth it. This is a public forum, my comments are directed at you so I must quote u. It takes strength of character to take criticism without getting antagonistic or feeling threatened, something u and ur hero sorely lack and that's why he intimidates citizens with his DSS and u say stuff like ur last paragraph.

I'm so getting you a cup of cold water for taking that guy (or, woman) to the cleaners. He irritates everyone with his (her) wobbly posts.
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by MrAdetunjiBayo: 3:47pm On May 09, 2016
arresa:
Silly IPob rubbish..

Don't mind the ipodians, we yoruba muslins must follow the fulanis in whatever they want. Sai OduArewa!

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by PANDA2: 3:49pm On May 09, 2016
freeze001:

As for stirring those who hate u against you, that's all on u man...u do a good job of that every time u comment on political and ethnic issues. I'll give u free advice though, it is okay to support or believe in whatever u do but don't denigrate or put others down in the process, that's what makes u lose credibility. Personally, I don't think any sane person here has the energy to muster enough emotions to actually hate u, u simply don't have enough personality or 'presence' to actually command hate. When people express their negative feelings towards u it's more like disdain and irritation for a pesky toilet fly that doesn't realise where it should be or how to conduct itself...

You surely deserve a bottle of champagne and a Ferrari for this brilliant analysis. Carry go!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by freeze001(f): 3:50pm On May 09, 2016
GreyLaw:

I'm so getting you a cup of cold water for taking that guy (or, woman) to the cleaners. He irritates everyone with his (her) wobbly posts.

Only water? I appreciate o! But please make it something that carries a bit more punch...lol grin

PANDA2:

You surely deserve a bottle of champagne and a Ferrari for this brilliant analysis. Carry go!

Ehen! See better sontin here! Thank you nwanne... cheesy cheesy
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by freeze001(f): 3:53pm On May 09, 2016
lordyugo:

frankly speaking u should be a case study on how a human being strives so hard to kp embarrassing everything he stands for and everyone dat knows him.
And doing it so zealously and courageously.
U really need to be a lab experiment or a thesis

That experiment go cast o!
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by MrAdetunjiBayo: 4:01pm On May 09, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How can u be disinterested in dis forum when dis is where u earn ur daily bread from Apc?

lmao!
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by hornyman(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2016
ellovee:

Correction! Prof. Pat Utomi doesn't say negative about Buhari's led FG but he says the negative things about Buhari's led FG

I know, but he wasn't saying negative stuff about Buhari led govt until after Buhari released the ministerial list and found out his name was not included. This is to say he is a goat and not a clean man. All he looked out for was favour and since he couldn't get, he decided to start saying negative stuff about Buhari led govt. Most Nigerians will think this kind of man if fighting for their cause now not knowing that he was fighting for his pocket. Abeg most Nigeria men are d same. Those that see favour from GEJ led govt believe the govt was perfect but those that received nothing from him crucified him. Same with this Prof. Pat Utomi.
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by GANJAFARMER: 4:37pm On May 09, 2016
hornyman:
You've said it all , this is a classic case of a typical Niger Delta sell out masquerading themselves as leaders . This is why our youths in the Niger Delta are taking up arms but guess what ; they kill themselves and their own people. It is only when our Southern leaders wake up to the reality that they don't need to pander to anyone in the North over national politics that's when their voice would be heard louder - shame on Utomi.
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by coolscott(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2016
modath:

How did complaint about book launch digress to this part? Some are just hell bent on making sure wounds never heal!!

This last part is what this man has been doing since 1st of April 2015 though!! angry

Itsdumebi, why did you not include this last part in quote? Or you didn't see it on the sun news site where you "took" and changed the heading?

The part where he is canvassing for fed govt contract/appt passed you by

You lots can continue with this destructive acts, God is watching you all.

http://sunnewsonline.com/weve-never-had-it-so-bad-ezeife/
[size=13pt]That is how Igbos mar their cause every time. By not being able to resist the urge to and some shades of fraudulence almost every time..
Maybe we should just agree that this is how they are.
Me = south-south[/size]

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by amaechi1: 5:04pm On May 09, 2016
M4gunners:
I belong to everybody, i belong to nobody. Buhari keep deceiving us since 29th of May 2015.

You have believed the story, then you will believe everything.
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by slimghost(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2016
omenka:
I have stated my opinion. Anyone not comfortable with it can go to hell.

Thank you.

Edit:

For those down below thinking insulting me or any sort of mob action would make me stop commenting on issues that tickle my fancy and tender an "apology" ( cheesy ) like that other dude that was pummelled into doing so, ooooh, you got another thing coming!!

I'd be here to keep yall on a leash and you can only PRAY I become disinterested in the forum altogether. But as for hoping your jeers would make an impact, you are simply wasting your time.

Bro, this is 2016. please when will you start making sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode / 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan / Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.