Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka (32335 Views)

2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by obc: 9:07am On May 09, 2016
Gbam!!
IkpuMmadu:

Servitude mentality
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by allthingsgood: 9:08am On May 09, 2016
youngnigga22:
Dnt know y I hate d oldman with passion. How can Nigerians install a brain-dead man as her president? Hmmmmm

Its normal na. You are a wailer. You guys hate for no reason
But PMB doesn't give a shite!

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by luvinhubby(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2016
arresa:
Silly IPob rubbish..
Is that all your 'hard disk' can decipher in all these?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Sylvester70(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2016
hmmm five fullani were allegedly killied and buried in abia state and the dss swope into action wetin 2day but there was enugu massacar and they are yet to release a statement on it.someone dat said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north,that is what happens when cows have freedom of movement and the 5%ers dont.buhari buharing us since 1976

5 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2016
That's story is baseless. I don't trust d source. Mere propaganda...
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Nobody: 9:11am On May 09, 2016
Boogari is a scared leader..
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Samtob90(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2016
M4gunners:
I belong to everybody, i belong to nobody. Buhari keep deceiving us since 29th of May 2015.

Have u confirmed?
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by EasternLeopard: 9:14am On May 09, 2016
Yujin:
Its good when such things happen to prominent personalities of Igboland. This will make them grasp the need for synergy in our quest towards carving out a country we can truly call a nation for our people. Also, this has given credence to the debated issue concerning governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu state during the recent attack against the innocent people of Uzo-Uwani. Buhari is behind everything; like a tyrant he gives directives to the various security outfits to do his bidding not minding what happens to the other people especially Ndigbo and other south southerners. Ndigbo should by now know that a Nigeria with ndigbo given equal right is not possible. The reasons are obvious. Our only option is joining forces to see to the creation of biafra. We know that our enemies are relentless in the pursuit of strangulating us. Should we wait until we have been totally boxed in? Its quite unfortunate that black people are doing this to themselves. Its shameful that in the 21st century, some black people still harbour such evil desires of oppressing their kinds. I'm not lamenting but trying to reach out to those one Nigerianists who still have conscience. If our oppressors do not see the need in discontinuing their wickedness, we will have to forcefully break our way out of Nigeria. The destruction done will be unimaginable. Well, we are already on countdown.

Onyeka has complained, Enugu Governor , Ezeife , Utomi, have followed.

Don't you think God is opening their eyes for them to prepare our people internationally and nationally for the final onslaught by the demonic Fulani Caliphate.

Make sure you play your role after inquiring from God about your role.

As for me, I will know and play my role.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by satmaniac(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2016
freeborn76:

These politicians just want to remain relevant; for all you know, the President may not have a hand in this. One thing I have come to accept about the Igbos is that the Biafran War left a deep sense of 'victimhood' on their psyche. Everything that happens is always rashly interpreted as victimisation or marginalisation. The sad thing about victim mentality is that you will NEVER rise above your supposed 'perpetrator'...that clearly explains why we may never have an Igbo president (it can happen in Biafra though). As little in population as the Cross River/Akwa Ibom axis are, they are more developed and more politically united, I will rather vote an Efik or Ibibio man for President than a sulking Igbo man...I don talk my own.

Dr freeborn76 don find the problem o, make una kuku go find solution to una problem grin grin

Ezeife talk something and una just believe say na wetin happen be that? Una need cure for this una hatred.

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by mcino: 9:15am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
I have stated my opinion. Anyone not comfortable with it can go to hell.

Thank you.
You don't really have an opinion. Why some people dignify you with responses baffles me. However, I understand that they just try to remind you how inconsequential you are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by bloodykiller: 9:15am On May 09, 2016
[s]
omenka:

Thank you.
[/s]
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by MrBendel(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2016
christopher123:

So Ojukwu shouldn't be seen as a hero what a travesty and idiocy

Why are you scared of Biafra ?

Bros, Ojukwu was a coward. He abandoned his people when things got tough and ran away. Secondly can any of you tell be the vision of Biafra. Do you even have the political collaboration to be a successful country? You cannot even have a proper regional party under Nigeria due to unhealthy competition and boastful nature amongst the igbos. Thirdly, in a time like this when there is tension and agitation for Biafra, the man wants to be making speeches about Ojukwu who historical representation is about the subject of agitation. It won't happen. Have the igbos tackled the demons within themselves? Biafra remains a dead concept, a concept for those who cannot team up, form political alliances with other tribes and win leadership positions I the country. Least we forget that some of the most esteemed positions in the country in recent times have been occupied by igbos. What did they do for their people. Look our problem in Nigeria is not tribal, it is individual greed.. Because when these corrupt people are sharing the proceeds of corruption they don't look at tribe oh. So let some of these elites who wave benefited heavy from corruption who now have lost their taps to the national cake, stop carrying foul now and now start to spark unnecessary friction within the masses. They did not remember you and i when they were looting.
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by duality(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2016
I can see the responses of those who want the unity of Nigeria on this thread.
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by EasternLeopard: 9:25am On May 09, 2016
MrBendel:

Bros, Ojukwu was a coward. He abandoned his people when things got tough and ran away. Secondly can any of you tell be the vision of Biafra. Do you even have the political collaboration to be a successful country? You cannot even have a proper regional party under Nigeria due to unhealthy competition and boastful nature amongst the igbos. Thirdly, in a time like this when there is tension and agitation for Biafra, the man wants to be making speeches about Ojukwu who historical representation is about the subject of agitation. It won't happen. Have the igbos tackled the demons within themselves? Biafra remains a dead concept, a concept for those who cannot team up, form political alliances with other tribes and win leadership positions I the country. Least we forget that some of the most esteemed positions in the country in recent times have been occupied by igbos. What did they do for their people. Look our problem in Nigeria is not tribal, it is individual greed.. Because when these corrupt people are sharing the proceeds of corruption they don't look at tribe oh. So let some of these elites who wave benefited heavy from corruption who now have lost their taps to the national cake, stop carrying foul now and now start to spark unnecessary friction within the masses. They did not remember you and i when they were looting.

Did your father forcefully married your mother or pleaded for her hands in marriage.?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Nobody: 9:28am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
First, if the state security think their speech has the potential to cause a security breach, then they have very reason to have the gentlemen cautioned.

Ojukwu can't be made to be seen as a hero whose actions must be emulated when what he's most remembered for is a war that cost the country immeasurable financial and emotional fortune.

Secondly, stop being overly emotional, trying to stair people who already hate me against me. I didn't call anyone "shiit" but rather their misinformation and propaganda. But if you who is presumably Igbo decide to call them "shiit" as you did, that is none of my business.

Lastly, stop following me around. State your opinion and move the fvck along. I am not one of your problems.
so Jesus Should Be Ignored Because Believe In Him Led To Death Of Millions Of His Followers. Ur Type Made Ojukwu A Hero

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by DesChyko: 9:31am On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
or u just decided to shift the goal post in the middle of the match

For those of you that have been abusing the word 'epic' for aeons now, this is the REAL DEFINITION of EPIC.

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Ebubeslym(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2016
MrBendel:

this Sh*t is getting stale.
Try another

2 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by okpor2(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2016
Dis same Ezeife dat never supported Ojukwu bid to be president?discredited politicians everywhere?Igbos enemies of themselves since time immemorial
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Nobody: 9:49am On May 09, 2016
freeborn76:

These politicians just want to remain relevant; for all you know, the President may not have a hand in this. One thing I have come to accept about the Igbos is that the Biafran War left a deep sense of 'victimhood' on their psyche. Everything that happens is always rashly interpreted as victimisation or marginalisation. The sad thing about victim mentality is that you will NEVER rise above your supposed 'perpetrator'...that clearly explains why we may never have an Igbo president (it can happen in Biafra though). As little in population as the Cross River/Akwa Ibom axis are, they are more developed and more politically united, I will rather vote an Efik or Ibibio man for President than a sulking Igbo man...I don talk my own.
U Got It Wrong. The Victim Mentality Makes U Fight Ur Oppressor Like Arabs Are Fighting America. In This Case We Dont Just Fight, We Allow The Enemy To Reveal Himself, Then We Attack . Its A Superior Mentality . Ibos Dont Beat The Air

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Nobody: 9:52am On May 09, 2016
freeze001:

personally, I don't think any sane person here has the energy to muster enough emotions to actually hate u, u simply don't have enough personality or 'presence' to actually command hate. When people express their negative feelings towards u it's more like disdain and irritation for a pesky fly that doesn't realise where it should be or how to conduct itself...

Again u credit urself with way too much importance, don't deceive urself into thinking anyone is 'following u around', you aren't worth it.

Below the Belt....such expertise.

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by DesChyko: 9:56am On May 09, 2016

Ojukwu can't be made to be seen as a hero whose actions must be emulated when what he's most remembered for is a war that cost the country immeasurable financial and emotional fortune.

The person who made this comment should have been swallowed instead of allowed to go in and fertilize something.

The Nigerian constitution didn't stop him from being idolized; Is it now up to opposition sycophants to decide that? Since when did they have the mental capacity to do that?

Your mentor didn't cause any financial loss whatsoever when the coup that brought him into power materialised. He didn't cause any financial loss when he was working for the government or contesting for elections. He certainly didn't cause any financial loss with his dallying and junketeering while on seat.

Well, everyone has an opinion, they say. Only that some come from the wrong end of the alimentary canal.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Trendishine: 10:02am On May 09, 2016
even though i wish the best for all in this country, n also support any administration willing to bring out the best in a society, i wld n will not support any infringement on human right, especially a right on free n responsible speech, in as much as its not bent on sentiment or distortion, but for a clarified reason to visit history and acknowledge the travails of the past, educate the present and calibrate the future..it even wld pain me the more if it involves the interest of students who are willing to know, n should be guided into the knowledge and happenings of their country's past, the land mass or republic they find them selves... it is crime to restrain pple from history, if they dont find it, it wld find them..only look for ways to reconcile the stupidities of the past, evacuate it from the present, modify the present, prosper it , and bless the future....history should go back into our school curriculum, but with cautious guardians...n strong but visible willingness to correct...but stopping pple from giving a speech,i expect should not be incisive for now, atleast not for this moment, but for history, and to commemorate the organized interest of this student, that i would not support.

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by omenka(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2016
Fabrolistic:

If I must be honest, your education is just a waste of resources. I just wonder how your people cope with having a mentally sick one is quit unspeakable.

My eye bleed while reading the trash you put up here.
Then gorge them out so you don't have to go through the pain of reading my posts.

Thanks.
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Klington: 10:05am On May 09, 2016
only time will tell..pmb's hatred of the igbos is fast becoming glaring..
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2016
omenka:

Thank you.

Edit:

For those down below thinking insulting me or any sort of mob action would make me stop commenting on issues that tickle my fancy and tender an "apology" ( cheesy ) like that other dude that was pummelled into doing so, ooooh, you got another thing coming!!

I'd be here to keep yall on a leash and you can only PRAY I become disinterested in the forum altogether. But as for hoping your jeers would make an impact, you are simply wasting your time.
How can u be disinterested in dis forum when dis is where u earn ur daily bread from Apc?

5 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by mesoprogress(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2016
I never supported Kanu. But activities of federal government is pushing all us down East. We are ready to pull out with or without South South. Oil is least of our problems, rather freedom. A pure Igbo nation would be a success because there will be homogeneity and no cry of marginalization. We the educated elites are gradually supporting this cause. It will no longer be a jobless or market people cause. You know what that means
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by DesChyko: 10:23am On May 09, 2016
Viewing this topic: ... chun_kie , cns_prince76 , marsh_born (m), ome_nka(m), kamilat_03 (m), Teex_too (m), olaiya_2007 (m), Trendi_shine , meso_progress (m), Timo_tee (m), raw_touch , chi_nnasa , kc_nwaigbo , Cwaya (m) , okoli_mike (m), Hon_Nze , WhatDo_YouMean , Emmer_lee (m), iam_ehmakute (m), chy_ket (m), andrea_009 , nature_black (m), wemz_yekong (m), IPOB123_london ...

Pato, I catch you grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by macaranta(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Nobody: 10:44am On May 09, 2016
Nigeria has a date with the truth.... soon it will catch up with her.... Those who play the part of the ostrich should continue... Only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Leez(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2016
freeze001:

Just see the crap u just typed...only shows ur dark thoughts and mindset as far as a certain subject or people are concerned yet you claim objectivity. Of all you could think about to cry over, it is the disseminator of the news while referring to the news content and a whole group of people as shiit...

Go and have a good reflection and self-examination, you definitely need it! Don't let Igbo and IPOB issues keep shaking u up.
ignore the confused hediot
he's just afraid of being completely enslaved by d foooooolani
confused cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill / Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons / Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.